This forum is destroyed, most methods here will not make you attractive to women, just weird or unearthly

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Most of this shit is garbage all you need is bonesmashing and working out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, user123456, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
not really accurate while yes the autistic squinitng and the cheeck sucker look is weird and just not attractive, the softmaxx advice from users who were here years ago is very good and will ascend the average person greatly, coming from someone who is a softmaxxer. bonesmashers usually look uncanny and weird aswell most psl gods worshipped here are not very appealing

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Richard Cheese, NitoRump and 3 others
Ur wrong but nice rep farm lol

not really accurate while yes the autistic squinitng and the cheeck sucker look is weird and just not attractive, the softmaxx advice from users who were here years ago is very good and will ascend the average person greatly, coming from someone who is a softmaxxer. bonesmashers usually look uncanny and weird aswell most psl gods worshipped here are not very appealing
Can you give me a soft maxing guide?

Can you give me a soft maxing guide?
this is just the tip of the iceberg tbh theres a lot out there

this is just the tip of the iceberg tbh theres a lot out there

Most of the current info is kinda shot for soft maxing everyone wants to just surgery or not go further than hair and gym

unironically this is true but more these whores watch tiktok, more their standards change. I hope they ban it and deluded people get to know what people look around them.

bonesmashing works

man united greycels that have water takes or so they claim high iq just read the threads and learn some useful stuff bro