• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, AlexBrown84 and Manletmachine
Thats what misogyny leads to

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, HitAndRun, Manletmachine and 2 others
I agree but there are good self improvement tips here, get chad or die trying. Blackpill is real
Just when you thought this forum couldn't fall any lower you read the comments in this thread....

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Just when you thought this forum couldn't fall any lower you read the comments in this thread....
I genuinely believe a decent sized group of this forum would fuck a 12 year old girl if given the opportunity. I can't judge them too much because I recently went on a date with a 17 year old girl and she even paid for dinner, yes I allowed a teenager to buy me dinner at 24 xd.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, N1666, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
I genuinely believe a decent sized group of this forum would fuck a 12 year old girl if given the opportunity. I can't judge them too much because I recently went on a date with a 17 year old girl and she even paid for dinner, yes I allowed a teenager to buy me dinner at 24 xd.
You can def blame them lmao 17 year old is something completly different

We defend pedophiles all the time. Look at islam not seing anything wrong with their prophet fucking a 9 year old

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, MiroslavBulldosex, scrunchables and 1 other person
Tbh it's better she goes for some weirdo 24 year old who'll treat her well than get passed around by some ethnic 14 yo thugs

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Tbh it's better she goes for some weirdo 24 year old who'll treat her well than get passed around by some ethnic 14 yo thugs
Grooming /= treating her well

Life’s hard

Yeah 14 is wild to me, 15 is my absolute limit but I never consider it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Lynxress
Being attracted to 14 year olds isn't pedophilia. Not being attracted to them is homosexuality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Lynxress
Being attracted to 14 year olds isn't pedophilia. Not being attracted to them is homosexuality.
they literally look like childs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Shycel
Being attracted to 14 year olds isn't pedophilia.
I actually agree with you, some dude that wants to fuck teenagers is not a pedophile, just normal. Using that term on them devalues the word by diminishing the horror of actual pedos that need to be tortured to death such as predator middle aged men who rape 5 year old little boys. Having said that, they are still creeps, just to a lesser extent, and a 24 year old obviously should not be dating a 14 year old, ever.

They literally have boobs though
Extremly small, the guy on reddit literally admits he is a pedophile who is attracted to children lol.

14 yo aren't developed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back