This forum is full of SHITSKINS LMAO

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
It's hard to take anyone on here seriously after being off psl for 5 + years this site seems to be 80% ETHNIC SHITSKINS

If you are a fucking SHITSKIN looks is the least of your problems buddy.

Honestly unless you are at least a light eye white mixed shitskin just stop posting here and kill yourself instead imo. nobody cares if you are a "htn" if you are some disgusting arab/nigger aka lowest class tier in the WESTERN WORLD (only world that's relevant)

Laughable 😭:ROFLMAO:

shitskins kill yourselves FAST :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, sportsmogger, mid and 13 others
@ MODS please make a special subforum for Europeans aka humans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, sportsmogger, cube and 4 others
Why are you so self-hating, Vania @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Chrisssy, losthope and 3 others
Retard doesn't know by your logic only 7% of people are white if you remove Mediterraneans and Albanians that are also shitskins it reduces to 5% meaning 95 % of humans are shitskins

Being white is rare
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: Chrisssy and <6PSLcel
Who the average looksmax.org currycel dalit claims to be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, mike21, lemonnz and 11 others
kill yousrelf shtiskin.

Retard doesn't know by your logic only 7% of people are white if you remove Mediterraneans and Albanians that are also shitskins it reduces to 5% meaning 95 % of humans are shitskins

Being white is rare
exactly. only whites deserve to get pussy. all other races of men should never be allowed to reproduce ever, because nobody wants them. therefore no reason to "looksmax".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, Chrisssy and theonewhocantascend
OP himself is a gook btw.
any proof of this statement? because im germanic

fucking retarded dog "moderator" making shit up kill yourself tranny nigger

• +1
Reactions: KDD5
COPE

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
OP is either a Gook or a sub4 JBW maxxer. If I posted proof I'd end up doxxing you. Think before you post personal info about yourself on the forum next time..
Wow!! amazing threat. let's see how our MR. researcher888 will reply!!

OP is either a Gook or a sub4 JBW maxxer. If I posted proof I'd end up doxxing you. Think before you post personal info about yourself on the forum next time..
its called travelling you fucking imbecile. jfc even the moderators on this shithole are 70 iq niggers. is it allowed for 70 iq niggers like this to post details about my current ip address? @Alexanderr imo look into demodding this nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, slavicpsycho, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
I didn't have to look throught your IP address for that genius. I havent even opened your userfile. Just had to glanced throught your posts that you made after creating your account.
uhh ok that sounds like cap because i havent made any posts whatsoever to imply I am "asian" which you post so sure of yourself? @Alexanderr this mod doesn't seem to be very objective..

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
its called travelling you fucking imbecile. jfc even the moderators on this shithole are 70 iq niggers. is it allowed for 70 iq niggers like this to post details about my current ip address? @Alexanderr imo look into demodding this nigger.
Can tell ur a lowlife subhuman the way u got this angry because he called u out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 48839, sportsmogger and 1 other person
is ur username a reference to the color of ur skin? I can tell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and walrusmaxx
cant make a thread anymore without indians/muslams having a meltdown in the replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Use1ess, slavicpsycho and 3 others
cant make a thread anymore without indians/muslams having a meltdown in the replies
yeah i want to post on a psl forum that's only for whites. what's the point of discussing with jealous/seething ethnics that are auto sub LTN because of race alone?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and walrusmaxx
Idk why would you be crying about getting doxxed and trying to tag admins if you aren't a gook.
That just means the guy is larping but you are taking it too seriously.

I mean if I was a gook/jbw ltn, I would take it seriously too :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Idk why would you be crying about getting doxxed and trying to tag admins if you aren't a gook.

I mean if I was a gook/jbw ltn, I would take it seriously too :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
no hes literally just grasping at straws he sent me some random post in dms from 1 month ago where I said "i am right now in asia" to claim that I am a gook. nigger never heard of travelling or airplanes.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, SidharthTheSlayer, sportsmogger and 1 other person

Being white is rare
European Mediterraneans are white. Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
kill yousrelf shtiskin.

exactly. only whites deserve to get pussy. all other races of men should never be allowed to reproduce ever, because nobody wants them. therefore no reason to "looksmax".
As an ethnic, reproducing is child abuse honestly.
Imagine not being yt. :feelswhy:

If jbw is true then white people shouldnt be here
It reinforces how much of an abomination white users are. Jbw and still need help getting pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover, moreroidsmoredates and sportsmogger
cope

he might be white tho only white ppl get afraid of imaginary concepts like "doxxing" or "recessions"

so many shit fucking threads nowadays jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and slavicpsycho
So are you. Lol @ larping as og then filling your post with gay emoji spam.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
lol the person that shaped PSL itself and brought attention to it (salludon) was ethnic himself. Name me a single white person that shaped PSL and brought attention to it as much as he did.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Kamui
W
It's hard to take anyone on here seriously after being off psl for 5 + years this site seems to be 80% ETHNIC SHITSKINS

Honestly unless you are at least a light eye white mixed shitskin just stop posting here and kill yourself instead imo. nobody cares if you are a "htn" if you are some disgusting arab/nigger aka lowest class tier in the WESTERN WORLD (only world that's relevant)

We Need to dispose of the sandniggas

kill yousrelf shtiskin.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

lol the person that shaped PSL itself and brought attention to it (salludon) was ethnic himself. Name me a single white person that shaped PSL and brought attention to it as much as he did.
Curlyheadjames brought more attention to PSL than salludon. I don't think salludon had that much of an influence on the amount of users.

Curlyheadjames brought more attention to PSL than salludon. I don't think salludon had that much of an influence on the amount of users and whatnot.
curlyheadjames brought the trolls and low testo retard that made the trend even worse, salludon brought actual looksmaxxers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 48839, Lmao and 5 others
Another day

Another greycel trying to cloutmad

When will it end

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
curlyheadjames brought the trolls and low testo retard that made the trend even worse, salludon brought actual looksmaxxers
You were talking about who brought more attention to PSL, you didn't mention anything about positive or negative attention. Regardless, salludon himself didn't significantly influence the size of the userbase, and his impact wouldn't have been much different from other forum "chads."

Because it's looksmaxxing. Shitskins outnumber whites and more uglier.

I literally dont even know who the fuck that is. The person that shaped psl were in order sluthate admin, vertu, severe retard, coordinate, undisputed and iced earth. Kys newfag

I literally dont even know who the fuck that is. The person that shaped psl were in order sluthate admin, vertu, severe retard, coordinate, undisputed and iced earth. Kys newfag
bunch of no namers, literally everyone and their father knows who salludon is

What’s got you so mad

White or not, you’re subhuman anyways.

NW5 keeps you in the subhuman range. Just pack it in and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Too much ethnic shitskins eh?

I guess we need more Germanic "slayers" that got a forehead that could land a Boeing 737.

image.png

• JFL
Reactions: douche