this forum is high key ass now that I'm actually in it

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
ben lurking this shit since 2021 and I can't help but seem it is ass now

like I'm talking some green runny dog shit ass

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indians asking for ratings everyday in hope they'll become PSL God

the guys asking what supplements do what instead of asking a gym bro or a doctor or actually researching but instead asking what it does to a bunch of losers that larp or mentally master bate themselves to niche male models

we got funky flamingo still here asking for a fucking rating every half hour but each and everytime it doesn't get better and instead just makes me cage

actual incels that are satanist or oofy doofys

we got the oldcel greys posting progress pictures when there is no progress

we got indians at it again, gymcelling asking for a frame rating

autist asking which model mogs who
(they are models living life at 100% they don't give a shit, the general public doesn't give a shit. why are you gay)

we got kids posting tiktoks about making money here jfl

and there was literally a 14 year old girl with a sports bra asking for a rating and tips earlier today
larp or not that shit is weird nigga

this shit is stagnant
poo poo forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zan, spermium and 17 others
tl;dr: "GUISEEE IVE BEEN LURKING SINCE 2017"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, bleachmaxxer69, distance decay and 19 others
Not a pixel on my screen. gigalarp "muh lurking" gay af

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, exkira, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, greywind, bleachmaxxer69 and 9 others
And me 🥺

• +1
Reactions: Axii
the other forums are shit too. whatever made psl special is long gone. i am sad.

• +1
the other forums are shit too. whatever made psl special is long gone. i am sad.
yeah

was obsessed with it for little bit but now I realize that shit is cringe as fuck

like look at the comments above man

trying to farm inceldom reputation talking about "mega larp because you viewed lookmax before me"
jfl

it's ironic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, HeLivesAgain and NarrowBones

the guys asking what supplements do what instead of asking a gym bro or a doctor or actually researching but instead asking what it does to a bunch of losers that larp or mentally master bate themselves to niche male models

we got funky flamingo still here asking for a fucking rating every half hour but each and everytime it doesn't get better and instead just makes me cage

(they are models living life at 100% they don't give a shit, the general public doesn't give a shit. why are you gay)

and there was literally a 14 year old girl with a sports bra asking for a rating and tips earlier today

this shit is stagnant
poo poo forum
always the indians

they grow in numbers every day

this shit is stagnant
poo poo forum
Yeah in off topic you can say anything and not get banned so it mogs most social media unless you hanging out with normies.

• So Sad
You're projecting.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Axii, Av0nr and ascension
Bro been lurking since he was 9 years old

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Axii, exkira, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
@mathis @WanderingBurro @NorwoodAscender @Tai Lung @anthony111553 @pupill @chadintraining @Bzz @smallman @Orc @Xangsane @dreamcake1mo
@optimisticzoomer @klip11 @SecularIslamist @casadebanho @dimorphism @Angutoid @SidharthTheSlayer @tombradylover @GriffithMaxx @HarrierDuBois @6ft4 @dragomaxxer @Luffymaxxing

@@Manletmachine @@Zer0/∞ @@Harakiri Fellatio @@Erudición @@try2beme @@Bojack @@mug @@Banasura @@Meteor21 @ElTruecel @imabetanumale @Biggdink @S@soontobechadlite @lunin7 @DoctorPMA @5'7 zoomer @Manchild @moggathon @AngryShane @yeeyeeslayer @its_over @@klip11 @TYRONELITEMOGGER @EggKing@Meraki @Kamui @Gargantuan @ylrven @lilith @Baban @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @whiteissuperior @S@subhumanchad @ihatereddit @Latinolooksmaxxer @Angutoid @pupill @Splinter901 @wonderwhy @rubberduck @horizontallytall @rand anon @rrrrrr8526 @gooner23 @Fish @John Cracovizk @Ark @TechnoBoss@casadebanho @ConfusedBolivian @chinpilled69@Zeruel @Pakicel @hirochan @hopecel @S@soldier_puzzle662 @Zenis @GabachoCopium @JuicyCircleSack@spdxer @RoyaleWithCheese @P@Pei @jagmogs1000 @Biebercel @SuperDavidGangbang @TheBrownOne @StraightHeadJames @Anoncel @Lux @itisoverboyos@ScramFranklin @PsychoDsk @N@nosauce @klamus@bourgeoizyzz@Moggee @AutisticBeaner@Shebe @thenewhebbe @Bozoogway@Gerardwayfan @latincell95 @Mastermind @U@UZB_Strebl @Spergi @romanstock @DR. NICKGA @roping3264
Lol @ you acting above those same Indian autists while trying to tag the entire forum for a spergy rantpost

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ascension
Joined Oct 4, 2023

this shit is stagnant
poo poo forum
only good Users now are me @edgemaxx @AlexBrown84 @anthony111553

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Heinrich Schmidt, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
What do you contribute to the forum then genius?

• WTF
rep ratio is gay
I couldn't have a negative ratio even if I tried, you're just a poor quality poster. Up your game kiddo or bounce

“I’ve been lurking since Napoleon got imprisoned”

Yeah I agree it’s shit rn , if there weren’t so many normfags and tiktokcels instead of shitposting about wanting to fuck random people I would contribute to the Looksmax section

• +1
Please tell me you screenshotted it

• So Sad
Please tell me you screenshotted it
I'm not having that shit saved on my computer dawg

and shit got banned in the first 20 minutes

I'm not having that shit saved on my computer dawg

and shit got banned in the first 20 minutes
Noooooo why do I rot on off topic instead of ratings

• +1

this shit is stagnant
poo poo forum
prime of life was when I was overweight and lurking in early 2022

• +1
because the users that actually ascended/are ascending arent shitposting here 24/7. Its always been that way

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 32973
Jfl nigga wants us to believe he lurked on here for 3 years and when he finally makes an account he cant even get positive post rep ratio what a retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight