fuck this shit ass forum

J

jxck7468

Bronze
when i joined this forum my life was going fucking good, even when I joined but didnt post, my life was very good but as I have started posting somewhat i have started ruining my life. this master ass niggas forum ig drains enrgy out of u and make u addicted to this website. Keep rotting or nah, i dont give a shit what u retards do. Im leaving. Also someone tell me how to delete my acc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Mog3D, Deleted member 61895 and 6 others
It’s your genetics son. Not this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Mizi44, ascension and 10 others
when i joined this forum my life was going fucking good, even when I joined but didnt post, my life was very good but as I have started posting somewhat i have started ruining my life. this master ass niggas forum ig drains enrgy out of u and make u addicted to this website. Keep rotting or nah, i dont give a shit what u retards do. Im leaving. Also someone tell me how to delete my acc.
Nigga was spawnkilled with bad genetics by his parents and blames us 😂👌👌👌

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Patient A, fuQuack and 4 others
you chose to stay here, not the forum

• +1
Reactions: kebab
It’s your genetics son. Not this forum
retarded nigga i mean spiritually. id say as yes i got more blackpilled after rotting here but i lost my senses too. I dont feel shit. While talking to a bitch if she sent me nudes or shi i think shes a whore and does this to everyone and when she talks slow af i think chad is pounding her. mfs here program ur minds

see you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Ricky212
I don't care about the forum at all, the only thing that affects me is the death of all my follicles, not even dutasteride can stop it.

nah this shit addictive, im back

you are here forever friend, enjoy your stay

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You got blackpilled, let the self hatred run its course.
Learn to disconnect from emotions and become inhuman, then you can try at life again but without being held back by molarity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Cry harder lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
126 shitposts really broke you

Nigga was spawnkilled with bad genetics by his parents and blames us 😂👌👌👌
Nah these forums will fuck you up mentally and make you start believing retarded shit, I was way more normal before I joined .is and later this forum.

Also being on these places reduces your ascension chance to whatever number it was before to 0%

retarded nigga i mean spiritually. id say as yes i got more blackpilled after rotting here but i lost my senses too. I dont feel shit. While talking to a bitch if she sent me nudes or shi i think shes a whore and does this to everyone and when she talks slow af i think chad is pounding her. mfs here program ur minds
“She sent me nudes”

“I think she’s a whore”

Graycels are funny… you guys seem to have the cognition of a newborn child

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Abused dog syndrome

No one gives a fuck what you have to say. How about you go jerk off in your mouth like the bitch boy that you are and shut the fuck up.