Mods ban me pls

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I am using this forum to indulge in self pity and be lazy. When I have opportunities to work on my real life. The realisation of the opportunities I wasted just puts me in a depression that causes me to waste even more time. Reality is I could have done a lot since I became active 1.5 years ago. I started gymcelling 1.5 years ago and now no progress, also have no job no social life etfc when I am in college and should be easily making friends so on.

Clearly I am addicted to the internet and self pity, I have been in woe is me mode for like a year now. Is really disgusting there’s no excuse for me to still be moaning. There’s gains to be made that I’m not making and it’s just brutal that I am doing this to myself. That I am still wasting obscene amounts of time rotting all day instead of building my life up to where it should be is just vomit inducing.

@Gengar just perma ban me tbh

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, SecularIslamist, sub5c3l and 3 others
add the nerd react again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, anitalooksmax, butterworld and 5 others
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Bluds probably gonna be back by tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, wsada and PointOfNoReturn
I am using this forum to indulge in self pity and be lazy. When I have opportunities to work on my real life. The realisation of the opportunities I wasted just puts me in a depression that causes me to waste even more time. Reality is I could have done a lot since I became active 1.5 years ago. I started gymcelling 1.5 years ago and now no progress, also have no job no social life etfc when I am in college and should be easily making friends so on.

Clearly I am addicted to the internet and self pity, I have been in woe is me mode for like a year now. Is really disgusting there’s no excuse for me to still be moaning. There’s gains to be made that I’m not making and it’s just brutal that I am doing this to myself. That I am still wasting obscene amounts of time rotting all day instead of building my life up to where it should be is just vomit inducing.

@Gengar just perma ban me tbh
Alright bhai. Good luck in your real life akhi.

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince, wsada and sub5c3l
"Guys pls unban me just for a quick post I swear"

• JFL
Reactions: Alt, Heinrich Schmidt, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt and wsada