This forum is like highschool!!! Which student are you??

what about @moggathon

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Life is just an extension of high school.
This is a bitter pill for incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova, northern mogger and 2 others
@st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
lmfao i love it

in this highschool the weebs and nerds would be the popular gang :cool:

on a srs note i love how half this forum watches anime/reads manga i feel like alot of ppl here are into it
Watching anime is the new norm.

Back in my day it used to be shamed, funny how NT changes

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Jova and yeeyeeslayer
Shoot

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Narcissus🥀
@SecularIslamist

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Narcissus🥀
Always in detention, annoying cunt,but actually funny.

Gymrat
very popular, strong and athletic.

The guy who is into poetry
these are actually pretty accurate lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
@The Grinch

• +1

@WishIwasChico @Reformed are the guys who always brag about their gfs.

@Esteban1997 is the special needs kids

@Vermilioncore and @Dr. Bludy are the carefree kids who sit in the back and are the funniest

@MoggerGaston is the depressed emo guy, who's actually pretty funny and friendly once you get to know him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, RaidenJTR, Jova and 2 others
He is the son of the sheikh, but he's actually a horny pervert
Accurate. @yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
me

• +1
In high school I had the police called on me for posting tweets about elliot rodger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Narcissus🥀
The talented kid, who everyone knows he's into music
Holy shit ur a queer yall are literally doing high school role play on an incel forum 😭😭😭and call urself a pirate

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees
Was gonna say “let’s see how he’s gonna do that” and @Narcissus🥀 ’ response was quite accurate.

• Love it
So you’re saying I’m not popular among a bunch of incel losers? You know that’s actually good news for me
Duck you
Yeah it's pretty obvious tbh, you're father was too busy praying at the mosque he forgot to raise you jfl.

I’m the main character
You're the kid who thinks is the main character
Friendly guy no one hates, and has no enemies
Was gonna say “let’s see how he’s gonna do that” and @Narcissus🥀 ’ response was quite accurate.
I never miss

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Jova, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
@WishIwasChico @Reformed are the guys who always brag about their gfs.

@Esteban1997 and @the BULL are the special needs kids

@Vermilioncore and @Dr. Bludy are the carefree kids who sit in the back and are the funniest

@MoggerGaston is the depressed emo guy, who's actually pretty funny and friendly once you get to know him.
Bro tell me what i did do achieve that title. Seriously, i Need to know why you view me in that way.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
the chill teacher that's friends with the students
Nah man, I was not chill at all. Usually pretty calm but not chill. I was a real dickhead a lot of times actually. Used quite a few people for sport and downright bullied some. Stayed out of the spotlight for the most part but sometimes liked to put my foot in it. Some people liked me and some people didn't. There weren't too many people who felt neutral about me.

Some quality girls showed interest in me over the years but I didn't feel like I could have girls in my life. I always kept my family very separate from my social life and felt girls would inevitably get too close, which I wouldn't be able to handle. Masturbation was satisfying enough for me all throughout highschool so I didn't start messing with girls at all really until I was either 19 or 20.

I was kind of predatory in highschool, but I always kept it under wraps from the general population for the most part. Just did it for my own entertainment and not to impress a crowd.

Bro tell me what i did do achieve that title. Seriously, i Need to know why you view me in that way.
Woah

I tagged you by mistake I think, I wanted to tag MVP

You're the 22 yo highschooler who keeps failing, but everyone thinks is cool.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, RaidenJTR, Jova and 1 other person
I’m the kid who kills the whole class

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RaidenJTR and TechnoBoss
Nah man, I was not chill at all. Usually pretty calm but not chill. I was a real dickhead a lot of times actually. Used quite a few people for sport and downright bullied some. Stayed out of the spotlight for the most part but sometimes liked to put my foot in it. Some people liked me and some people didn't. There weren't too many people who felt neutral about me.

Some quality girls showed interest in me over the years but I didn't feel like I could have girls in my life. I always kept my family very separate from my social life and felt girls would inevitably get too close, which I wouldn't be able to handle. Masturbation was satisfying enough for me all throughout highschool so I didn't start messing with girls at all really until I was either 19 or 20.

I was kind of predatory in highschool, but I always kept it under wraps from the general population for the most part. Just did it for my own entertainment and not to impress a crowd.
I was going off of how u are now/my impression of u based on ur presence here

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Lefty Rankin
  • JFL
Class chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, RaidenJTR, Jova and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Jova and 5.5psl
You're the 22 yo highschooler who keeps failing, but everyone thinks is cool.
lmfao literally

the kids whose been held back 5 times, not much changed ur still calling him special needs/retarded just in a more covert way :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, RaidenJTR and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, RaidenJTR, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Ok Bro i'm ugly so what? Do you really think i don't have the comprehension of a mentally sane Person? I have a master degree in finance, don't think sped Kids can achieve that. You're Just like women Who call ugly men "creeps" Just for existing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Jova and Narcissus🥀
I was going off of how u are now/my impression of u based on ur presence here
When I had my old phone and account I used to make a lot of videos. I scrubbed them off YouTube and deleted the account though. Some of them were very funny. I can't really express myself adequately in this format, and because I've been stoned 24/7 for the last 5 months.

I used to bicker with a lot of folks in here.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and yeeyeeslayer
can you elaborate on all of this?

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Ok Bro i'm ugly so what? Do you really think i don't have the comprehension of a mentally sane Person? I have a master degree in finance, don't think sped Kids can achieve that. You're Just like women Who call ugly men "creeps" Just for existing
You look like you fucking drool in every picture. Don’t cope with the muhh I’m ugly. You purposely make yourself look like a vegetable.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, RaidenJTR, Kazey and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back