This forum is like highschool!!! Which student are you??

You look like you fucking drool in every picture. Donโ€™t cope with the muhh Iโ€™m ugly. You purposely make yourself look like a vegetable.
Bro that's Just my resting face i cannot do anything about It. You're making assumptions on my persona based on my face Just like girls do

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova and UZB_Strebl
Ok Bro i'm ugly so what? Do you really think i don't have the comprehension of a mentally sane Person? I have a master degree in finance, don't think sped Kids can achieve that. You're Just like women Who call ugly men "creeps" Just for existing
Ur definitely the nerd who I bully stuff in lockers and steals there lunch money u definitely would do my math homework so I donโ€™t beat u up

Bro that's Just my resting face i cannot do anything about It. You're making assumptions on my persona based on my face Just like girls do
0F6E74F5 EEBA 4E85 ABD8 F9FF53F02193
Keep fucking lying faggot you do this shit ok purpose

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€
What about me? I wanna be the cool mogger that chills in the corner and makes girls wet by just saying hi.

• +1
When I had my old phone and account I used to make a lot of videos. I scrubbed them off YouTube and deleted the account though. Some of them were very funny. I can't really express myself adequately in this format, and because I've been stoned 24/7 for the last 5 months.
do you still have them saved somewhere?

and what did you talk about, what is mostly blackpill/incel/manosphere related rants/discussions lmao
I used to bicker with a lot of folks in here.
i can get heavily invested into heated arguments here too, terrible habit cuz it's a complete waste of time/pointless

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Lefty Rankin
fuck i wish i wasnt graycel so i could get something funny

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€
the kid that gets disrespected/insulted and just takes it without responding
What? What the fuck bro what ahve u seen that makes your think that if eme

Ur definitely the nerd who I bully stuff in lockers and steals there lunch money u definitely would do my math homework so I donโ€™t beat u up
Don't know about that pal i'm probably way bigger than you and train boxing. You fall for the same cognitive dissonances which women are victims of

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova, synock21 and 1 other person
What? What the fuck bro what ahve u seen that makes your think that if eme

you were an absolute cuck under this thread with how u didn't clap back against wei wei's racial abuse,

absolute disgrace to the MENA community

• +1
Filler obo and tripod osteotomy and commisuroplasty
Nah i don't give a shit, not going to change my face to get accepted by some primitive Animals.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and UZB_Strebl

you were an absolute cuck under this thread with how u didn't clap back against wei wei's racial abuse,

absolute disgrace to the MENA community
I have nothing to say to him he humiliated himself

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Don't know about that pal i'm probably way bigger than you and train boxing. You fall for the same cognitive dissonances which women are victims of
Canโ€™t understand anything u just typed nerd and English is my first language u fcuking dickwadd ners

@yeeyeeslayer @flippasav @SecularIslamist @i_love_roosters
What do you guys think of me?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and flippasav
Canโ€™t understand anything u just typed nerd and English is my first language u fcuking dickwadd ners
Ok Bro ignored don't Need another 17 yo typing bullshit at me

• +1
no you humiliated urself by letting him roast u like that

stop coping
What did he roast

Let it slide this time, check my posts that literally is the only time it ever happened

• +1
Not for accepation so itโ€™s aesthetic
I don't give a shit. Just stop making assumptions about me, you don't know me on a personal level like that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€
What did he roast

Let it slide this time, check my posts that literally is the only time it ever happened
Ok bro
You're the weird kid that brings shawarma sandwiches to school, happy now?

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€ and yeeyeeslayer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
I heard heโ€™s lesbianese tuck that homo
its just the christians that are gay tbf

the shias in the south are as manly as it gets

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
Invisible nobody student its ovah

• +1
its just the christians that are gay tbf

the shias in the south are as manly as it gets
They're not gay, they're just on some other typpa slayer shit

• +1
can you elaborate on all of this?
I'd use some unpopular but not notoriously unpopular kids to do entertaining stuff at their own expense.

Got one kid slammed into the wall after encouraging him to stand in front of me and bump everyone filing into the lunch room on the shoulder for three days straight. Turned that kid into a lackey and had him follow me around harassing other kids all day. Saying stupid repulsive stuff to girls/teachers and getting kicked out of class. Him and I trolled a peer meditation session one time. Kids hated him but I somehow had a knack for not letting everyone see I was pulling the strings. Then all of a sudden I turned on him. Spent one week straight calling his house at all hours of the day and night. Back then it was landlines so I kept waking up his mother and grandmother. I would taunt them when they would tell me to go to hell and whatnot when they answered. Finally the police got involved and I never spoke to him again. He considered me a friend.

Then in middle school I had another kid who considered himself my friend take a big shit on the floor in the boy's bathroom and smear some of it all over the mirrors/walls as I stood outside. He ended up getting caught and suspended and I gleefully turned on him immediately after that relentlessly bullying him with a gang other kids from that point on for the next two years, which was highschool. I had been friends with him for most of the school year before that. I'd even stayed the night at his house a couple times, and he had stayed the night at mine once.

• Woah
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back