This forum is shit, Looksmax tiktok is far more based

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
This forum: Post pedo shit, hyperfocuses on irrelevant small details and is full of aspies

Tiktok: Actually posts looksmax content presented nicely in slideshows, way funnier mog battles and shit like that, comment sections are way funnier too

Shut this place down already it’s a shithole

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, becomingnearperfect, zura and 33 others
The instagram PSL sphere is quite pure and still has an oldschooly feel to it, that's where I learned most of the OG PSL stuff.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, becomingnearperfect, aspiringexcel and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Ark and FaceandBBC
Muh pedo if you don’t want to settle down with an obese std-ridden drug addict granny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Shycel, FacialStructure404 and 13 others
JoinedApr 7, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Ryldoo IS COPING, Sub0 and 7 others
This forum: Post pedo shit, hyperfocuses on irrelevant small details and is full of aspies

Tiktok: Actually posts looksmax content presented nicely in slideshows, way funnier mog battles and shit like that, comment sections are way funnier too

IMG 1079

Tiktokcel

• Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The instagram PSL sphere is quite pure and still has an oldschooly feel to it, that's where I learned most of the OG PSL stuff.
Yeah exactly tiktok has that ‘og’ feeling too with the classic PSL pics being posted and mogs. Idk what happened to this place, just feels so empty now

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Yeah exactly tiktok has that ‘og’ feeling too with the classic PSL pics being posted and mogs. Idk what happened to this place, just feels so empty now
No man TikTok is what made this forum turn into shit, I refute TikTok AND this forum.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 28610
No man TikTok is what made this forum turn into shit, I refute TikTok AND this forum.
Tiktok is exactly how u described instagram to be. The slideshows with OG blackpilled stats is so nice to re see again

You are soon gonna hit 20000 posts ..
Do you realise what does that mean ?

20000 posts on an incel forum
Mindless hours of scrolling
Days wasted
Weeks wasted on useless thoughts

And prolly life fucked forever

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ark and 7 others
Tiktok is exactly how u described instagram to be. The slideshows with OG blackpilled stats is so nice to re see again
Nope, tiktok has the most disgusting postmodern PSL edits I have ever seen. Like what the fuck is this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Krakowski

Days wasted

I am spamming posts to get the cool username color tbh, will slow down right after.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33826 and 5.5psl
Nope, tiktok has the most disgusting postmodern PSL edits I have ever seen. Like what the fuck is this:

Looks like ur in the bad side then.

I get funny ones like this

JFL at the sound, These niggas are creative af

My honest reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ark and 2 others
Those are from months ago. Recently comments have been more brutal and funny
Some are legit funny, definitely way better than this forum

• +1
Reactions: zura and Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer, Reformed and 1 other person
Looks like ur in the bad side then.

I get funny ones like this

JFL at the sound, These niggas are creative af

This is ONE outlier edit, send it to me, rest is shit.

Dont include me on that I like woman

Muh pedo if you don’t want to settle down with an obese std-ridden drug addict granny

In some cases this makes sense but I've seen guys on here in there 30s wanting 14 year old women and then acting like anti black pilled if you don't want a 14 year old whore

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 32973
Over There is literally 0 incentive to even try making good threads anymore
Replies2Views51
Aug 11, 2023
Hardrada
[IMG alt="Hardrada"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/31/31457.jpg?1695638065[/IMG]
Y

Replies3Views53
Aug 11, 2023
Hardrada
[IMG alt="Hardrada"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/31/31457.jpg?1695638065[/IMG]

[B][IMG alt="Hardrada"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/31/31457.jpg?1695638065[/IMG][/B]
Replies40Views355
Aug 11, 2023
Hardrada
[IMG alt="SubSigma"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/21/21175.jpg?1695540223[/IMG]
Replies6Views101
Aug 11, 2023
SubSigma
[IMG alt="SubSigma"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/21/21175.jpg?1695540223[/IMG]
[IMG alt="Reformed"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/28/28360.jpg?1687262288[/IMG]

recommend pages

recommend pages
Mostly was in private groupchats tbh, not many good pages left, also I left that side of PSL for good after a lot of chats got terminated.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Avg looksmaxxer when u don't want a 14 year old "prime" jb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Mostly was in private groupchats tbh, not many good pages left, also I left that side of PSL for good after a lot of chats got terminated.
i've missed out bruh. atleast the youtube community is alive as well as some discords.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I am spamming posts to get the cool username color tbh, will slow down right after.
ngl thats smart. Ive found out that people respect u more when u have a high post username color. Me as a greycel can barely keep a thread alive cuz low status in .org (shit username color)

• +1
ngl thats smart. Ive found out that people respect u more when u have a high post username color. Me as a greycel can barely keep a thread alive cuz low status in .org (shit username color)
Back as a greycel I as fighting to break even at 1:1 post rep despite being twice as well spoken and engaging, now I mostly just talk about random bullshit and get good reps for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, cytoplasm and Deleted member 33826

Days wasted

What the fuck is this why did you tell me this? Now I will overthink about this for the next 24 hours thanks pal hope you're happy.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
What the fuck is this why did you tell me this? Now I will overthink about this for the next 24 hours thanks pal hope you're happy.
Coz it's the truth and I made you realise it.
I have wasted my time rotting so much here to write 9.6k posts
You have written double + more than me in around the same time we can't go through life like this Brodie.

• WTF
Coz it's the truth and I made you realise it.
I have wasted my time rotting so much here to write 9.6k posts
You have written double + more than me in around the same time we can't go through life like this Brodie.
I have no life until I ascend so might as well stay here tbh.

• Woah
Where do you find instagram looksmax content?

I have no life until I ascend so might as well stay here tbh.
You are 6'3 and MTN and wasting all of that just coz some hindu told you that it's over for sub 6 psl cels
Like you could still pull and do good enough.. you shouldn't be rotting here you are wasting your youth that won't ever return back and no after ascending too your youth years won't come back and give you the joy that you left behind rotting here and realising that your brain is now too much fucked to get any sort of ltr's , that you can't view life as a normal man anymore..
Many such cases ended up like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Ark and HarrierDuBois
You are 6'3 and MTN and wasting all of that just coz some hindu told you that it's over for sub 6 psl cels
Like you could still pull and do good enough.. you shouldn't be rotting here you are wasting your youth that won't ever return back and no after ascending too your youth years won't come back and give you the joy that you left behind rotting here and realising that your brain is now too much fucked to get any sort of ltr's , that you can't view life as a normal man anymore..
Many such cases ended up like this
Yeah yeah the 6'4 MTN telling me I'm wasting my time.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and 5.5psl
Yeah yeah the 6'4 MTN telling me I'm wasting my time.
I mean I don't rot all day here
I have started to talk to girls a bit even though I hate them to moon and back but you need to otherwise even after ascending we will be stuck in the infinite blackpill loop😬

Tik tok is for brain dead fucking zombies who can only digest information piece meal a few seconds at a time.

You fucking NPC.

• +1
I mean I don't rot all day here
I have started to talk to girls a bit even though I hate them to moon and back but you need to otherwise even after ascending we will be stuck in the infinite blackpill loop😬
I don't hate girls though, I just hate myself.

• +1

Lol. Absolutely othing is gained from watching that, completely nonsense. I don't see how anyone can defend tik tok and similar services when it's so blatantly designed to make you retarded.

• +1
Lol. Absolutely othing is gained from watching that, completely nonsense. I don't see how anyone can defend tik tok and similar services when it's so blatantly designed to make you retarded.
Yep, it's shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Back as a greycel I as fighting to break even at 1:1 post rep despite being twice as well spoken and engaging, now I mostly just talk about random bullshit and get good reps for it.
I had the best post/rep ratio on the site as a greycel cause my 2nd post was a rep farm on an amnesia thread

• Woah
These fuckers literally believe that being attracted to 18 year olds is pedophilia.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
HOw is the comments section funny , i dont exaggerate when i say they re all "prey eyes it s over ropemax" or about negative canthal tilt, holy shit i hate normies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed