This forum is shit, Looksmax tiktok is far more based

HOw is the comments section funny , i dont exaggerate when i say they re all "prey eyes it s over ropemax" or about negative canthal tilt, holy shit i hate normies
Haven’t seen canthal tilt mentioned in months, comments are very similar to here but way funnier bc they have that tiktok spice to them

You are 6'3 and MTN and wasting all of that just coz some hindu told you that it's over for sub 6 psl cels
Like you could still pull and do good enough.. you shouldn't be rotting here you are wasting your youth that won't ever return back and no after ascending too your youth years won't come back and give you the joy that you left behind rotting here and realising that your brain is now too much fucked to get any sort of ltr's , that you can't view life as a normal man anymore..
Many such cases ended up like this
Yeah yeah the 6'4 MTN telling me I'm wasting my time.
Being a mtn sucks jfl i only got ugly girls when i was tall and mtn

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Haven’t seen canthal tilt mentioned in months, comments are very similar to here but way funnier bc they have that tiktok spice to them
Absolutely fucking not . It s normies asking "what does *insert psl term* mean?" , they re quite literally greycels and once they grasp a few basic concepts they start overusing them . There is not 1 funny comment , it s like watching toddlers interact.
The useful slides you talk about is regurgitated information from here .
Even if this forum went to shit it still mogs tiktok.

My 3 last girls all looked above average most of you incels will never touch girls like that
When I get to above average looking levels yes, still will never pursue sex or romantic relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Women are quite boring to be around for the most part, I don't hate them it's just whatever. I'd prefer just to look great then mind my own business.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
Women are quite boring to be around for the most part, I don't hate them it's just whatever. I'd prefer just to look great then mind my own business.
True women are quit boring

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and HarrierDuBois
Folks here on Hindus.org are still coping with "muh masculinity" in 2023 when even Incels.is already acknowledge the superiority of Just Be Prettyboy Theory.

If you aren't AT LEAST Francisco Lachowski in October 2023, then I'm sorry but it's ovER, it never began actually lol

this forum is just based with the use of drugs lol

Browsing this forum is a lot like gold mining

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
psl died with .net
it still feels pretty surreal to see tiktoks with 6 digit like counts about this shit tho

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
The instagram PSL sphere is quite pure and still has an oldschooly feel to it, that's where I learned most of the OG PSL stuff.
What is that? When I go on chicos Instagram comment page for instance they all come off like zoomers who just found out about black pill and force the lingo

"comment sections are way funnier too"

Last edited:
Yet you're here rotting for 10 hours a day.

What is that? When I go on chicos Instagram comment page for instance they all come off like zoomers who just found out about black pill and force the lingo
Yeah because those are normies. The actual bp community on insta never spreads it.