This forum should support monetization

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
People who pay for this forum should have a optional layout and a redesigned profile UI that supports monetization, subscription based UI. Similar to patron or twitter blue.

Obv only for people who post legitimate content and also who pay monthly for the forum.

I just find it interesting that we have so many viewers and lurkers here, and how many of us are literally at the forefront of humanities agendas yet we are simultaneously shat on. Blackpill and lookism becomes mainstream yet the only ones who profit are the scammers and tate clones who use false hope and other deceptive tactics to swindle people to buy their courses, products etc. They get the information from us anyways. We are also a private forum so scammers will be easier to manage. Just make it so that the UI is cleaner for people who dont have an account, meaning they can see all the content without aggressive code cohering them for a registration.

Why not support the content creators from the source? Hell, at least a clean and streamlined tip jar UI coded into the profile or something. I feel like thats what this forum is lacking. Theres some people who have over 20k posts here yet they still rot, all of their content basically netted on this forum and not really easily accessible or interoperable with other sites that support content creation.

Good idea or not?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, dannydipss and Debetro
Sounds good, not sure about how realistic it is

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
ALL I HEAR IS JEW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, JovenCansao, Deleted member 31155 and 3 others
Magic No GIF by Morphin

• +1
how about you monetize my balls dangling on your face and you lick it every 5 seconds consecutively for a few hours a week to earn 10k monthly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, dreamcake1mo, JovenCansao and 2 others
Sounds good, not sure about how realistic it is
Would definitely require some resources for sure. I dont think its that bad money wise to get going. Just a bit of creativity. I mean, they have to be making some decent money from the payed users but ultimately it depends on what the numbers and situation is really looking like underneath the scenes.
Elaborate? You have 900+ posts, 1.2k likes. Yet Its almost a waste because your getting real impressions yet its not going anywhere. Its staying in this forum. Theres people with 10k posts and 20k likes. There's people here that say real things and are liked yet there's no community they can build upon. Heck, if i wanted to donate to you id have to go through hoops and wiggles to do so. If i wanted to see more of your content, or get updates on your new posts, the UI on your profile would make it hard for me to actually group things together. Even worst if i wanted to try to follow you on more social media channels.

Im strongly against personalization though. Id hate to see a bunch of undercover onlyfans thots or fake tates use their carnalities to try to impressionate the weak, but as long as theres strict rules that prevent exactly this then it seems like a good idea. Going private, as well as requiring a paid subscription to do these things seems to be a good first step. A next step would be to at least restructure the "profile page" part of this forum. Make it more like youtube or twitter. last case even allowing (approved) social links via user IDs. So that people can easily click my informative twitter, or patreon etc. via icons from the profile boxes on the side of the screen.

Just giving an idea that can still hold up to modern society without having to doxx and fall short to multimedia goytubes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Would definitely require some resources for sure. I dont think its that bad money wise to get going. Just a bit of creativity. I mean, they have to be making some decent money from the payed users but ultimately it depends on what the numbers and situation is really looking like underneath the scenes.

Elaborate? You have 900+ posts, 1.2k likes. Yet Its almost a waste because your getting real impressions yet its not going anywhere. Its staying in this forum. Theres people with 10k posts and 20k likes. There's people here that say real things and are liked yet there's no community they can build upon. Heck, if i wanted to donate to you id have to go through hoops and wiggles to do so. If i wanted to see more of your content, or get updates on your new posts, the UI on your profile would make it hard for me to actually group things together. Even worst if i wanted to try to follow you on more social media channels.

Im strongly against personalization though. Id hate to see a bunch of undercover onlyfans thots or fake tates use their carnalities to try to impressionate the weak, but as long as theres strict rules that prevent exactly this then it seems like a good idea. Going private seems to be a good first step. A next step would be to at least restructure the "profile page" part of this forum. Make it more like youtube or twitter.
because what makes this forum unique is that people say whatever, because they want to and not because it profits them. money makes almost anything toxic and corrupt because there will be insentives to have certain opinions and to please other users. monetization will also mean users can't be private anymore because you need to pay taxes over earnings. money will only make this place worse and it will be a way for tiktok teens and redpillers to try to earn money by copy-pasting useless guides and toxic wars will be prevelant amongst different user groups. i'm not saying there are no benefits to it and i think donations are a good idea, but this shouldn't be turned into twitter.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and dreamcake1mo
Dnrd, pretty sure it's some mod's alt.

• +1
because what makes this forum unique is that people say whatever, because they want to and not because it profits them. money makes almost anything toxic and corrupt because there will be insentives to have certain opinions and to please other users. monetization will also mean users can't be private anymore because you need to pay taxes over earnings. money will only make this place worse and it will be a way for tiktok teens and redpillers to try to earn money by copy-pasting useless guides and toxic wars will be prevelant amongst different user groups. i'm not saying there are no benefits to it and i think donations are a good idea, but this shouldn't be turned into twitter.
Good point.

I can definitely see the whole copy and paste guild thing.

Honestly though this forums specialness comes from the wild range of crazy subjects, i dont think introducing a more sutiable platform for extension of the creators is a totally bad idea, as long as moderation remains the same.

I also forgot about the taxes thing. I wonder if its a way people can tip or a way the forum users can introduce a system like this in a safe manner. Crypto perhaps? So taxes and KYC can be taken care of through the exchanges.

But the whole profit over integrity thing can definat kill this forum. i admit, something i overlooked for a second. So maybe something alongs the lines of just a better Profile page UX that supports the growth of content. Because the posts on this forum is already a good amount of low effort troll posts, so it wouldnt hurt for the owners to actually start supporting real posters.

Dosnt have to be super aggressive shit like pay to post, or earn money per views bullshit. Maybe just a more enhanced profile control that structures your posts in a more viewable manner, Tips, and support of other social channel interoperability. (approved ones).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Dnrd, pretty sure it's some mod's alt.
If i was a mod i wouldnt even waste the time to post this here. Would make more sense to preach this idea to other mods or the higher chain of order tbh.

If i was a mod i wouldnt even waste the time to post this here. Would make more sense to preach this idea to other mods or the higher chain of order tbh.
Okay, you might not be a mod, but posting an idea like that to see how users would react would be a good tactic for a mod to use tbh...

• +1
information wants to be free

• +1
information wants to be free
when i say monetize i dont mean pay per click, pay per view, or none of that shit. I mean give people who post the information the opportunity to get blessed doing these things.

Like said above, moreso better content organization. Crypto Tip jars, profile customization options.

People waste shitloads of time here and its sad to see. Years wasted in time on this forum for no gain. And its all types of shitposts here nonstop. Its a waste no matter how you look at it. And our demographic (the serious ones at least) especially are the types of people who really would benefit from a stronger social presence:

Information wants to be free but we generate revenue regardless. The whole reason lurkers jump our shit is because our unorthodox views. Thats the whole reason this forum is alive. And someone is getting paid because of it, maybe just not you.

Better we try to push for more content friendly ui. Its not like people are doing shit but wasting their time with shitposts anyways. And honestly why pretend. Most of us will not dox anyways. So the whole “that what makes this forum special” bs is cope. Not only do peoppe shitpost all day but theres literally no sense of community here outside the doxxed and people actually posting high effort.

Last edited:
Jewsmax.org

• +1
Jewsmax.org
Its already goy tbh. Better to try to make something out of this massive time sink.

The “enemy”, if there was one, would probably prefer us rotting away here, while npcs lurk, take and enjoy our ideas/truth while simultaneously mocking us as socially outcast. Yea, lay down and rot instead of expand our inner trait online/ grow our digital

tbh

It would be in a jews best interest to spew my idea as “jew”. As if this isnt already a shitshow or something. Crazy how out of all the moneymaking posts i have seen none of them mention the very platform they use every single day.

Last edited:
People who pay for this forum should have a optional layout and a redesigned profile UI that supports monetization, subscription based UI. Similar to patron or twitter blue.

Obv only for people who post legitimate content and also who pay monthly for the forum.

I just find it interesting that we have so many viewers and lurkers here, and how many of us are literally at the forefront of humanities agendas yet we are simultaneously shat on. Blackpill and lookism becomes mainstream yet the only ones who profit are the scammers and tate clones who use false hope and other deceptive tactics to swindle people to buy their courses, products etc. They get the information from us anyways. We are also a private forum so scammers will be easier to manage. Just make it so that the UI is cleaner for people who dont have an account, meaning they can see all the content without aggressive code cohering them for a registration.

Why not support the content creators from the source? Hell, at least a clean and streamlined tip jar UI coded into the profile or something. I feel like thats what this forum is lacking. Theres some people who have over 20k posts here yet they still rot, all of their content basically netted on this forum and not really easily accessible or interoperable with other sites that support content creation.

Good idea or not?
This forum doesn’t make money. There won’t be enough money to dish around.

• Hmm...
when i say monetize i dont mean pay per click, pay per view, or none of that shit. I mean give people who post the information the opportunity to get blessed doing these things.

Like said above, moreso better content organization. Crypto Tip jars, profile customization options.

People waste shitloads of time here and its sad to see. Years wasted in time on this forum for no gain. And its all types of shitposts here nonstop. Its a waste no matter how you look at it. And our demographic (the serious ones at least) especially are the types of people who really would benefit from a stronger social presence:

Information wants to be free but we generate revenue regardless. The whole reason lurkers jump our shit is because our unorthodox views. Thats the whole reason this forum is alive. And someone is getting paid because of it, maybe just not you.

Better we try to push for more content friendly ui. Its not like people are doing shit but wasting their time with shitposts anyways. And honestly why pretend. Most of us will not dox anyways. So the whole “that what makes this forum special” bs is cope. Not only do peoppe shitpost all day but theres literally no sense of community here outside the doxxed and people actually posting high effort.
i actually agree. first monetization concept that isn’t an absolute disgrace

• +1