This forum will start to decline soon if the shitposting carries on.

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Whereas it may be fun in the moment, over time it starts to gets boring. The reason it starts to get boring after a while is because there starts to become to much of it. And this forum is currently in a bad position as there is already what I would consider too much shitposting going on.

Shitposting is like a virus; it needs to be contained and controlled. Viruses change overtime: they mutates and evolve for their survival. Which is why new vaccines and medicines have to be developed, or in this instance, stricter rules are put in place and more warnings are given out.

Shitposting isn't a constant. It inevitably increases. You see the whole point of shitposting is that it's funny. But the more shitposting there is, the less funny it is. Which is why

Off-Topic is meant to be for discussions related to things outside of the blackpill and looksmaxxing. The average post should be a genuine discussion about something off-topic with a shitpost thread here and there. But instead nearly every other post is another low-quality shitpost. And nearly every other reply to these threads are shitposts.

There's been times where I've thought about making a certain thread but then chosen to not waste my time doing so knowing that the first 5 replies will likely be some unfunny 'dnr lol' videos. I'm sure many others can relate.

Overall the main problem with shitposting is that when there is too much of it, people start to get bored of it. And it is especially bad when a group of people reply with low effort shitposts to a thread where the op is trying to create a genuine discussion or have a question answered. I'd say right now the shitposting is at its limit. If we go any further, which it inevitably will at some point, the affects will be detrimental.

So I think that right now, we need to flatten the curve and give out more frequent warnings to low effort shitposts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard and 21 others
okey dokey artichokey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8576, alriodai and 9 others
It's impossible to stop the shitposting without removing the Offtopic section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Danish_Retard, mogstar and 10 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Maybe add a limit on how many posts a user can make in Offtopic in one hour? But people wouldn’t take it well...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2214, Mongrelcel and 4 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 5189
thecel is making a new forum free of shitposting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11053, IdiAmin and 3 others
good post, i read it start to finish and really liked how in depth you went discussing the (topic here)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, whiteissuperior and Ritalincel
It will always exist and is a good thing as long as it is controlled and contained

More frequent warnings and stricter rules

Dnr + shitposting forever

Bro people have been saying this since i was an active member in 2019, shitposting is always king and will never leave 😈

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing, brainded and 8 others
Bro people have been saying this since i was an active member in 2019, shitposting is always king and will never leave 😈

XD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Baldingman1998 and Petsmart
It will always be an aspect, I just moved to tik tok. More based more blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
55FF0578 9133 45FE BC9D 06F93DCD8232

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 2729 and 14 others
Did you ever think of doing something like the sewers on .co? It seems like thats the only way to really move the low effort posts effectively without deleting the entire offtopic section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Did you ever think of doing something like the sewers on .co? It seems like thats the only way to really move the low effort posts effectively without deleting the entire offtopic section
No. That's literally what destroyed the forum. It's dead now because of The Sewers. I made a thread explaining dis b4.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
if that happens, this place would go dry like like looksmaxxing subforum

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, SkinjobCatastrophe and Looks234
Whereas it may be fun in the moment, over time it starts to gets boring. The reason it starts to get boring after a while is because there starts to become to much of it. And this forum is currently in a bad position as there is already what I would consider too much shitposting going on.

Shitposting is like a virus; it needs to be contained and controlled. Viruses change overtime: they mutates and evolve for their survival. Which is why new vaccines and medicines have to be developed, or in this instance, stricter rules are put in place and more warnings are given out.

Shitposting isn't a constant. It inevitably increases. You see the whole point of shitposting is that it's funny. But the more shitposting there is, the less funny it is. Which is why

Off-Topic is meant to be for discussions related to things outside of the blackpill and looksmaxxing. The average post should be a genuine discussion about something off-topic with a shitpost thread here and there. But instead nearly every other post is another low-quality shitpost. And nearly every other reply to these threads are shitposts.

There's been times where I've thought about making a certain thread but then chosen to not waste my time doing so knowing that the first 5 replies will likely be some unfunny 'dnr lol' videos. I'm sure many others can relate.

Overall the main problem with shitposting is that when there is too much of it, people start to get bored of it. And it is especially bad when a group of people reply with low effort shitposts to a thread where the op is trying to create a genuine discussion or have a question answered. I'd say right now the shitposting is at its limit. If we go any further, which it inevitably will at some point, the affects will be detrimental.

So I think that right now, we need to flatten the curve and give out more frequent warnings to low effort shitposts.
You’re missing one key point here, this forums userbase gets somewhat “renewed“ every three months, which means people don’t stay here long enough to get ”bored” of shitposts and if they do, they’ll leave, just to be replaced by another greycel.

Shitposts have always vastly outnumbered the posts genuinely revolved around Looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, BigBoy, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Isn't half ur post count from shitposting

Off-Topic is meant to be for discussions related to things outside of the blackpill and looksmaxxing. The average post should be a genuine discussion about something off-topic
Agreed, I personally think we should have a Blackpill subforum, so that off-topic can be actually off-topic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Essonerian and Michael Myers

whats the point, most .me users don't care about that. They literally upvote @ArvidGustavsson post when literally he is good looking and they are suprised he gets laid and upvote bluepilled shit "height doesn't matter" "looks don't matter" "race doesn't matter"

Who said this site had anything to do with the black pill?

What about the red pill? You son of a gun?

We can't add new sections to the forum. And it's fine having blackpilled and OffTopic stuff mixed.
I'm not suggesting such a forum to be implemented, because I am well aware that I'm pretty much the only one who'd actually want this, so it's irrelevant anyway

Last edited:
You’re missing one key point here, this forums userbase gets somewhat “renewed“ every three months, which means people don’t stay here long enough to get ”bored” of shitposts and if they do, they’ll leave, just to be replaced by another greycel.

Shitposts have always vastly outnumbered the posts genuinely revolved around Looksmaxing.
I always get depressed whenever I realize this. People usually leave in a few months and yet Im still here:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Essonerian, sytyl and 5 others
Damn you are back

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I always get depressed whenever I realize this. People usually leave in a few months and yet Im still here:feelscry:
Og squad. Got your back bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and BigBoy
Wdym by the red pill
You know, the red pill. Not blue or black pill, but the red pill.

Blue pill's for people who would rather entertain beautiful lies than accept the truth. Black pill's for those who are just too ugly to find any kind of relevant success with women. And red pill's for those of us who are good looking enough to "slay" on a regular basis, but also want to keep our women in their respective places.

You only mentioned the black pill. What about the red pill?

You know, the red pill. Not blue or black pill, but the red pill.

Blue pill's for people who would rather entertain beautiful lies than accept the truth. Black pill's for those who are just too ugly to find any kind of relevant success with women. And red pill's for those of us who are good looking enough to "slay" on a regular basis, but also want to keep our women in their respective places.

You only mentioned the black pill. What about the red pill?
I'm so tired rn I don't even have the energy to respond fuuuaaack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Wdym keep women in their respective places

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 5189 and Ritalincell
This forum loves to encourage shitposting as that's what most people are here for
People asked for multiple looksmaxxing sections and mods declined
Then a couple months ago Ssuggested adding multiple off topic sections

If you remove what 90% of what the userbase does, then traffic will go down, meaning less revenue
200 2

• +1
I don't even care about shitposting in offtopic. It's the stuff in looksmaxxing section that's so fucking annoying. Some irrelevant retard coming in and saying dn rd while people are actually tryna discuss shit.

• +1
I don't even care about shitposting in offtopic. It's the stuff in looksmaxxing section that's so fucking annoying. Some irrelevant retard coming in and saying dn rd while people are actually tryna discuss shit.
Im not sure if I've ever even made a post in the looksmax section. Can't remember the last time I opened that section either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Subjective to the men with whom the form relationships with. And perpetually attracted to us.
I dunno what subjective or perpetually or whom means

Lets just ignore the fact that you guys ban users that provide good content for the site.
@goat2x @Taylorswift @inceletto to name a few

This site is only as good as its users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back