This fucking spastic on Lookism thinks this bimbo mogs me coz I'm brown and she has knockers. Couldn't make this up JFL

Who Mogs?

• You

• Her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im not being racist bro, I am basically enthic myself (idk what mixed race is classed as, but I am not a passable white person). I am just stating that you are 4psl.

I'm not. I'll buy a dslr just for this spastic place and show you she is a basic bitch with a pair of tits.

Go jerk off come back and rate us both more accurately. You're bringing me down to 4PSL because you realise she's facially average and don't wanna say I am better looking than her because you wanna titty wank that hoe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
Bhenchaod. Sala. Going bed. Fuck this place. Night.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
AND YOU'RE THE INDIAN EUGENIE
why do you think your face is so much better than hers? you are both facially on the same level and her being female and same facial aesthetic level as you means she smvmogs you to the moon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
FUCK THE FUCKING BODY

SHE FUCKING BODY IS NOTHING

IT'S JUST TITS

IT'S JUST BREASTS

SHE HAS NO CURVES

WHERE DO YOU SEE CURVES?

I DON'T SEE CURVES? DO YOU? WWW.SPECSAVERS.COM

Anybody can have a good body.

Here, here's mine 3 years back.

View attachment 830857

Is that your body now though? In this picture you probably mog her but its not a distinct mog.
curves-png.830864

She also definetly has a feminine figure, you can see her curves in this picture.

Attachments

• curves.png
    curves.png
    603.4 KB · Views: 76
why do you think your face is so much better than hers? you are both facially on the same level and her being female and same facial aesthetic level as you means she smvmogs you to the moon

Lol I am better looking. My features are nicer. I'll buy a DSLR and bump this thread. Dw.

Is that your body now though? In this picture you probably mog her but its not a distinct mog.
curves-png.830864

She also definetly has a feminine figure, you can see her curves in this picture.

SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO A FUCKING GYM IN HER LIFE., READ HER PROFILE.

SHE JUST GREW A PAIR OF TITS

YOU NEED PUSSY DESPERATELY SON

I want you to get laid before your 18th birthday so I read no-more of this.

Didnt play the vid first so I voted you because that girl is ugly by white women standards. Any Dutch woman would mog her. But I have to admit she sadly is better looking than you still tis what it is

SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO A FUCKING GYM IN HER LIFE., READ HER PROFILE.

SHE JUST GREW A PAIR OF TITS

YOU NEED PUSSY DESPERATELY SON

I want you to get laid before your 18th birthday so I read no-more of this.

It doesnt matter, some women can just be born with a high E mogger body. Its hust the way it is bro, women can look better with higher bodyfat because they are natrually supposed to have more bodyfat.

Didnt play the vid first so I voted you because that girl is ugly by white women standards. Any Dutch woman would mog her. But I have to admit she sadly is better looking than you still tis what it is

You're another fucking retarded dumbass then.

You are what's wrong with society. You must have a devastatingly low body count or be fundamentally racist.

I don't think he's being racist. Pheno is mostly colouring or typical features of a background.

she mogs you currently cuz youth is a huge multiplier for women, but when she reaches your age you'll mog her no doubt

It doesnt matter, some women can just be born with a high E mogger body. Its hust the way it is bro, women can look better with higher bodyfat because they are natrually supposed to have more bodyfat.

Her fat distribution is average. I've seen her other pics. It's just tits.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
she mogs you currently cuz youth is a huge multiplier for women, but when she reaches your age you'll mog her no doubt

She mogs me LMAO

you ever thought about how your life would be if you weren't a pajeet? Can... you... imagine?

Last one. Going bed. This has pissed me off. Hopefully don't wake up remembering this and thinking about a bunch of simps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Introvertednarc
if you arent white or top 99,999 percentile for other races its over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow and Deleted member 6273
yep, even ugly girls have a high smv when they're 18-22

Dude what you're saying is so retarded. To have a guy sleep with you as a girl is not hard. It means nothing interms of looks. I can't believe how much you guys are willing to talk utter shit just so you can conceal your racism.

Its not racist whites are objectively much better looking Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Remember this is me without a hair in 9 weeks lol

She has barbie dolled herslef up with makeup and filters and that's after god knows how many pictures trying different angles.

Its not racist whites are objectively much better looking Im sorry

I agree with that, but I am better looking than her and you're saying I am not because of this ethnic bias that you've studied around the blackpill community.

Remember this is me without a hair in 9 weeks lol

She has barbie dolled herslef up with makeup and filters and that's after god knows how many pictures trying different angles.
ye and shes still more attractive because of her infinitely more superior pheno. now go to sleep

• +1
ye and shes still more attractive because of her infinitely more superior pheno. now go to sleep

"so I voted you because that girl is ugly"

Shut the fuck up.

You read the thread and didn't want to go against the crowd because at heart YOU'RE A PUSSY. Not a man. A PUSSY. A confirmist pussy.

You voted me because you believed me and then didn't want to feel like the odd one out.

Now fuck off outta my thread. I'd crack your skull open irl

Lookism is indeed simp general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
that and she's about 10 years younger than OP

He's a fake and you're a dumbass. Men age well. It's not valid.

What is valid is ylou're a hetrosexual man and so will have a natural bias towards the bitch lol. Unless you're actually someone who has standards and/or the ability to separate sensation from thinking, you're always going to side with her.

Why are you so bothered by people having a different opinion? Yeah, she's beat in the face but you're acting like you mog her to fucking oblivion. You post a picture of yourself every day saying the same "I am still bloated". Lose the fucking bloat then post again.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person

Shut the fuck up.

You read the thread and didn't want to go against the crowd because at heart YOU'RE A PUSSY. Not a man. A PUSSY. A confirmist pussy.

You voted me because you believed me and then didn't want to feel like the odd one out.

Now fuck off outta my thread. I'd crack your skull open irl
I voted because to me as a white guy the girl is far from attractive and of course Im going to notice pictures first. She just looks so much worse compared to top tier angelic white women thats a fact. But on second thought she still has higher smv than you. it is what it is I voted too soon it happens

Why are you so bothered by people having a different opinion? Yeah, she's beat in the face but you're acting like you mog her to fucking oblivion. You post a picture of yourself every day saying the same "I am still bloated". Lose the fucking bloat then post again.
He's not allright mentally, probably has borderline personality disorder or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Warlow and MedMaxxing
I voted because to me as a white guy the girl is far from attractive and of course Im going to notice pictures first. She just looks so much worse compared to top tier angelic white women thats a fact. But on second thought she still has higher smv than you. it is what it is I voted too soon it happens

It's a fake opinion.

That's why I am bothered.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
He's not allright mentally, probably has borderline personality disorder or something like that

He voted and then went against his vote.

Why? To conform. To fit in. Realising where everyone else had gone.

No personality disorder, just annoyed with racists on these looks improvement forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
yah and you're the most mentally healthy person in the world .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 5634
yah and you're the most mentally healthy person in the world .

That's what I'm saying. His projection is so transparent.

I'm half-pissed I am unable to log into my facebook account and don't have access to the recovery email or number I used for it.

Then got tipped over the edge by your every day casual racism from these pussies.

Plain faced, no feminine bone-structure or striking features bitch with big tits is better looking than any body that is brown unless they are 8/10 lol.

Her pheno doesn't do anything for her anyway. She's bland.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
He's a fake and you're a dumbass. Men age well. It's not valid.

What is valid is ylou're a hetrosexual man and so will have a natural bias towards the bitch lol. Unless you're actually someone who has standards and/or the ability to separate sensation from thinking, you're always going to side with her.

wtf is this faggotry. why do you care about guys finding the girl more attractive, she's a girl, we're obviously going to think she's more attractive than you not just because she's a girl but also because she looks better than you. you both would be looksmatched were it not for her blue eye colour halo anyway. how gay do you have to be to get pissed at guys being attracted to a girl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
That girl’s existence ugly as she may be still matters to her 12000 followers while yours is entirely irrelevant.

• +1
wtf is this faggotry. why do you care about guys finding the girl more attractive, she's a girl, we're obviously going to think she's more attractive than you not just because she's a girl but also because she looks better than you. you both would be looksmatched were it not for her blue eye colour halo anyway. how gay do you have to be to get pissed at guys being attracted to a girl jfl

Yeah, nuff said on this. She's not better looking. Lol, I'll bump this shit once I get my dslr. My eyes are actually my strength when it's not a shitty android camera pointing at it exposing a fucking JOKE IPD. My eyes are the halo irl.

LMAO @ looksmatch btw

This is such a fucking joke

HAAAAAAAAAAA