this girl keep staring me

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
i sit close to her in class and i sometimes catch her looking at me, today my teacher called me and the girl took a glance at me but why would she stare at me she has a boyfriend it most likey she staring cuz im ugly ass fuck and she in disbelieve my face literally look like it was shot with a shotgun

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, buflek and ripcordgod1
i sit close to her in class and i sometimes catch her looking at me, today my teacher called me and the girl took a glance at me but why would she stare at me she has a boyfriend it most likey she staring cuz im ugly ass fuck and she in disbelieve I literally look like i was shot with a shotgun
send pic of ur face and ur height and I'll tell you why she staring bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 29224
What the fuck has this to do with looksmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Stop being a blackpilled loser and do something with your life, negative thinking is gay

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Send pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
Stop being a blackpilled loser and do something with your life, negative thinking is gay
I’m tired of chads just telling me to do something with my life like you know it

Attachments

• 8CD63FB5-D251-42C2-8FF3-35A87B16A400.jpeg
    8CD63FB5-D251-42C2-8FF3-35A87B16A400.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
i sit close to her in class and i sometimes catch her looking at me, today my teacher called me and the girl took a glance at me but why would she stare at me she has a boyfriend it most likey she staring cuz im ugly ass fuck and she in disbelieve my face literally look like it was shot with a shotgun
if that's how u think urself lol she prob looking cuz she thinks ur some weird creepy guy

I had this happen to a subhuman in my class one time bitches were calling him weird for no reason lol and staring at him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
if that's how u think urself lol she prob looking cuz she thinks ur some weird creepy guy

I had this happen to a subhuman in my class one time bitches were calling him weird for no reason lol and staring at him
Maybe but wouldn’t make sense because she the only one staring if I was a creep I would’ve made every girl uncomfortable