This guy claims he increased his IQ 13+ is he legit or is this impossible?

of course it's possible

he just trained himself for the iq test lol intelligence doesnt spike like that

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper, HarrierDuBois, Ragnar and 8 others
Trust me he did not magically raise his intelligence
He did brain training I think he said 400 hours over two years.

(Not trying to disagree) Just want to know your opinion on it now as if it seems legit I might try

He did brain training I think he said 400 hours over two years.

(Not trying to disagree) Just want to know your opinion on it now as if it seems legit I might try
I mean brain training regardless is probably helpful to keep your brain sharp and stuff so might as well just do it

dnr dnw dnl

blatant lies

It takes years of practice before seeing any results and they will fade away if you quit, so it's a lifetime commitment

IQ points are cope. I got into Mensa last year bc I scored 131 iq but I'm barely passing in school and working boring jobs. Also, no point in joining Mensa at all bc you got to pay every year for membership and all you get is some card and invited to meetings which are mostly full of ricecels and currycels.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
IQ points are cope. I got into Mensa last year bc I scored 131 iq but I'm barely passing in school and working boring jobs. Also, no point in joining Mensa at all bc you got to pay every year for membership and all you get is some card and invited to meetings which are mostly full of ricecels and currycels.
I would trade looks for 131 iq any day.

You are literally smarter than most people an intelligence is the driving force behind everything. You can literally MAKE BETTER DECISIONS than other people consistently and DO THINGS OTHERS CAN'T you could become successful easy.

You should go to the Mensa meetings and treat it like secret society where you plan and scheme with the other smart people.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
I would trade looks for 131 iq any day.

You are literally smarter than most people an intelligence is the driving force behind everything. You can literally MAKE BETTER DECISIONS than other people consistently and DO THINGS OTHERS CAN'T you could become successful easy.

You should go to the Mensa meetings and treat it like secret society where you plan and scheme with the other smart people.
Why would anyone want to be an ugly nerd. I would trade 100 iQ points if I could be Lebron James.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Lucifer X
you can train for an iq test. And speaking as someone with a 131 iq, it is very overrated and is probably the reason I developed social anxiety and overthink situations

Trust me he did not magically raise his intelligence
You can magickally raise your intelligence by summoning President Zagan.

(King/President) Zagan[5] (also Zagam) is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men witty; he can also turn wine into water, water into wine, and blood into wine (according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum blood into oil, oil into blood, and a fool into a wise man). Other of his powers is that of turning metals into coins that are made with that metal (i.e., gold into a gold coin, copper into a copper coin, etc.). Zagan is depicted as a griffin-winged bull that turns into a man after a while.

its satanic/ free mason cult. Hence why you pay dues.

You can magickally raise your intelligence by summoning President Zagan.

(King/President) Zagan[5] (also Zagam) is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men witty; he can also turn wine into water, water into wine, and blood into wine (according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum blood into oil, oil into blood, and a fool into a wise man). Other of his powers is that of turning metals into coins that are made with that metal (i.e., gold into a gold coin, copper into a copper coin, etc.). Zagan is depicted as a griffin-winged bull that turns into a man after a while.
you definitely need to up your intelligence if you're doing dark arts shit

• WTF
Reactions: Lucifer X
IQ is genetic. Either he studied IQ tests or he's bullshitting.

You can't move up an entire echolon of intelligence.