This has made me feel like utter shit. Someone please help.

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
I assume this is from being very lean. I just found out I am in the High 7’s for body fat percentage after hydrostatic weighing. I thought I was closer to 10. I feel absolutely terrible, I have no energy and cannot get full no matter how much I eat, during my cut (I cut for 2 months) I ate 1800 calories. I just ate that for lunch and am still hungry, and I ate a ton of volume. I’m at the gym right now and feel completely terrible and can’t complete my workout. I am also on mk, could this be a factor? For reference, my RMR is 1700 and I am on an upper low split, lifting 4 times a week and boxing 3 times a week. I just want to have the feeling of being full again and satiated after a meal, before I would eat a half piece of bread for breakfast and not want anymore, now I have 3 bowls of fiber and protein filled cereal and a plate of cottage cheese and I am hungry after 2 hours.
Also, I am 17 5’11 137 pounds. I have a decent amount of muscle for my weight but obviously not a lot. I also just came off an EC stack but i started feeling like shit before coming off of that.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm significantly lower bf% than I thought and can eat what I want without gaining. Poor me!

535.gif

I assume this is from being very lean. I just found out I am in the High 7’s for body fat percentage after hydrostatic weighing. I thought I was closer to 10. I feel absolutely terrible, I have no energy and cannot get full no matter how much I eat, during my cut (I cut for 2 months) I ate 1800 calories. I just ate that for lunch and am still hungry, and I ate a ton of volume. I’m at the gym right now and feel completely terrible and can’t complete my workout. I am also on mk, could this be a factor? For reference, my RMR is 1700 and I am on an upper low split, lifting 4 times a week and boxing 3 times a week. I just want to have the feeling of being full again and satiated after a meal, before I would eat a half piece of bread for breakfast and not want anymore, now I have 3 bowls of fiber and protein filled cereal and a plate of cottage cheese and I am hungry after 2 hours.
Also, I am 17 5’11 137 pounds. I have a decent amount of muscle for my weight but obviously not a lot. I also just came off an EC stack but i started feeling like shit before coming off of that.
my uncle is bedridden and he weighs more than u at 5'11

why are you doing this to yourself at 17? youre probably cucking yourself out of potential height gains by starvemaxxing. also yes the leaener you get and longer you starve yourself the more the cravings kick in.