This is best Vitamin D product on the market.

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024

one bottle of this provides 1200 drops, each drop is 5000 IU = 6,000,000 IU for $30, this is probably the most vitamin D you could buy for this amount. no other excipients other than MCT and the company has a good reputation. I dont like shilling but if you faggots need some vitamin D for the winter buy this one extremely good price for quality and amount.

a pro of it being liquid form with dropper is you can dose it topically, on thin skin areas like the wrist, ballsack, navel for local affects and good absorption if you dont like taking it orally.

Also i posted a study last week which showed that vitamin D increases Penis Size as much as surgery https://raypeatforum.com/community/...ncreases-penis-size-as-much-as-surgery.34132/ the study used 50,000 IU of vitamin d3 daily

• +1
Reactions: vampyre, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 33136 and 2 others
supplements are cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mike21, Actualized Human, It'snotover and 3 others
supplements are cope
how is it cope? if i inject tren in my ass i will be jacked, if i optimize my vitamin D i will make faster gains and bigger dick. This is not some fucking sham its a hormone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
supplements are cope
proteins powders are a cope, supplements that do more harm than good are cope, but pure hormones like this vitamin D in MCT oil is not cope bro. take 100,000 IU for 3 days and tell my you dont sleep deeper, better dopamine production. etc...

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kevin Logan, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
a lot of them have toxins in them

gotta get it from a good source
Yep, this is why liquid products are superior since they can just be suspended in olive oil/mct oil/alcohol/dmso, non-toxic shit. Pills and gel capsules always have excipients like silicone dioxide 10 other preservatives which will harm your gut over the long run.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
I've been using a topical cream of Amazon which Is about 15000 iu per pump

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
reminds me i need to be taking my vitamin d supps

• JFL

one bottle of this provides 1200 drops, each drop is 5000 IU = 6,000,000 IU for $30, this is probably the most vitamin D you could buy for this amount. no other excipients other than MCT and the company has a good reputation. I dont like shilling but if you faggots need some vitamin D for the winter buy this one extremely good price for quality and amount.

a pro of it being liquid form with dropper is you can dose it topically, on thin skin areas like the wrist, ballsack, navel for local affects and good absorption if you dont like taking it orally.

Also i posted a study last week which showed that vitamin D increases Penis Size as much as surgery https://raypeatforum.com/community/...ncreases-penis-size-as-much-as-surgery.34132/ the study used 50,000 IU of vitamin d3 daily
good source

anyway vitamine D = increase dick size?!
Howw wouldd thaat work! ;00 probably cope.. i heard that study is created by someone who own a vitamine d / k sell company....

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Do you have a k2(mk4) recommendation?

What will happen if you take all 6mil at once?