This is going outside

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Ngl I’ve been spending some time in sun and my hairs bit lighter now and I look lot better and feeling confident

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, AlexAP, Looks234 and 2 others
This thread is the hugest larp ever of mythical proportions.

So, basically you are saying that random dudes approach you on the street just to tell you that you look like you're jerking? A random foid took trouble to walk street distance just to tell you that she won't marry you cuz she's looking for a divorced oldcel?

Are you fukking really thinking that we will believe that? Wheretf do you live? Is it customary in your country to open rude chat lines with strangers?

Fuck, I walk the streets being completely ignored (and I like that), on the invisible mode. Ppl here avoid eye contact. If somebody tries to approach, they would run away.

Howtf do you make people talk to you in the first place?

You are normie.

You have flaws and good points.
But noticeable flaws.

At least get low lip filler

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
You are normie.

You have flaws and good points.
But noticeable flaws.

At least get low lip filler
I'd really like to pull the trigger and have some lip filler done, or I buy the hyaluropen and try it by myself first.

But my issue is more of a thin upper lip, due to long and retruded philtrum, which makes the lip goes inwards, so to speak.

One solution would be upper lip lift, but results don't always look conclusive to me, and there are risks attached to boot.

Other solution would be to atrophy masseter muscles, because I hypetrophied masseters over a few weeks,

which evidently resulted in a noticeable CCW rotation of the posterior maxilla, and CCW rotation of the anterior maxilla, which made my nose looks noticeably more downturned, and my philtrum look longer.

Which also could mean, constant muscle force could still exert bone changes in my maxilla rapidly, at 28 years old.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

So, basically you are saying that random dudes approach you on the street just to tell you that you look like you're jerking? A random foid took trouble to walk street distance just to tell you that she won't marry you cuz she's looking for a divorced oldcel?

Are you fukking really thinking that we will believe that? Wheretf do you live? Is it customary in your country to open rude chat lines with strangers?

Fuck, I walk the streets being completely ignored (and I like that), on the invisible mode. Ppl here avoid eye contact. If somebody tries to approach, they would run away.

Howtf do you make people talk to you in the first place?
Yes, this is larpmax.org

Wtf, of course they were not people that jumped from nowhere to tell me those things.
They are like friends of other friends of mine.

I explained in the thread that a friend of mine said to those couple of foids in the group that im single, and one answered that bs about kids etc.
The dude about the jerking face was in the same group and yes, he really said me that for free, for then saying he was sorry once i got mad and threatened him.. of course i wouldnt punch anyone but you can go to a stranger and saying that thing wtf

I dont care if you dont trust me, but i have not interest in larping, i wont win a prize for telling bs in this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Your face isn’t a problem ... it’s just that you have a med pheno

you should try dying your hair lighter to aryanmaxx
What's med pheno