This is how low iq u have to be to be religious

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
the thing about being religious isnt even believing in retarded nonsense. Its about believing in retarded nonsense and in the process of u believing it u deny things which are actually proven in order to believe it. But on top of that ur willing to kill others and even die urself over ur retarded nonsense. I will never understand religious extremists. We have religious extremists for every religion so even if a god did exist 99% of u extremists arenjust giving up ur life for absolutely no reason (and just sending urself to the other religions hell)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, theonewhocantascend and laaltin
Its rlly no wonder why religious people are so low iq. In fact the gap between religious iq and non religious is higher than black/white iq gap

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and rhinoplasty
the thing about being religious isnt even believing in retarded nonsense. Its about believing in retarded nonsense and in the process of u believing it u deny things which are actually proven in order to believe it. But on top of that ur willing to kill others and even die urself over ur retarded nonsense. I will never understand religious extremists. We have religious extremists for every religion so even if a god did exist 99% of u extremists arenjust giving up ur life for absolutely no reason (and just sending urself to the other religions hell)
“Aroma of Lucifer” stopped reading there :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, st.hamudi but 6‘5, jinnu and 9 others
Bro is not luficers goon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, randomop, Hernan and 2 others
shut up nigger

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Hernan
shut up nigger
Even niggers iqmog u unironically
IMG 1144

IMG 1146

Yeah, was at church the other day and I looked at all the people raising their hands praying. The whole time I was just thinking how do these people actually believe in this shit. It's all just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Alt, rhinoplasty, laaltin and 1 other person
Religious fanatics are giga copers.

Here in Brazil evangelical faith increased substantially in the last decades... and guess which demographic is more prone to adopt it and become fanatic.... yes, poor people.

When you're poor and non-white in a racist country, it's coping with religion or rope.

Ik but one is comparing averages among a wider audience making the averages significantly higher
Points and standard deviation is different. 1 SD is like 15 points or something (in most cases). Ur retarded for this ngl.

Points and standard deviation is different. 1 SD is like 15 points or something (in most cases). Ur retarded for this ngl.
hes a nigger he doesnt have the prefrontal cortex to comprehend what sd or per capita is

Here in Brazil evangelical faith increased substantially in the last decades... and guess which demographic is more prone to adopt it and become fanatic.... yes, poor people.

When you're poor and non-white in a racist country, it's coping with religion or rope.
Yeah, that's why a lot of American negroes converted to Islam, because white christians used to not let them in churches jfl. They even make up their own Islam, NOI.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus

Its no wonder literally every religion teaches that poor people and less fortunate will go to heaven jfl

hes a nigger he doesnt have the prefrontal cortex to comprehend what sd or per capita is
U didnt even know what that was nigga stop riding off his coattails. And those are two different studies among population with atheism being a much smaller study group than blacks vs whites in general so even that much disparity is significant u retard

U didnt even know what that was nigga stop riding off his coattails. And those are two different studies among population with atheism being a much smaller study group than blacks vs whites in general so even that much disparity is significant u retard
those studies are fake. were you there when they did it? stop riding off coattails of jewish propaganda

those studies are fake. were you there when they did it? stop riding off coattails of jewish propaganda
The population of religious retards itself is proof of their low iq. Its mainly filled with mexican niggers, and white evangelicals. U dont even need these studies to prove it. Niggas like u do it on their own. Idk why its a surprise that grown men who still believe in fairy tales arent the smartest individuals

The population of religious retards itself is proof of their low iq. Its mainly filled with mexican niggers, and white evangelicals. U dont even need these studies to prove it. Niggas like u do it on their own. Idk why its a surprise that grown men who still believe in fairy tales arent the smartest individuals
true like grown men that still believe in gravity and the earth is a globe. Let me guess you wash your hands after you pee because of muh germs?

Your making proving my point so easy. Live proof of a average christians intelligence

Nobody cares muh religion bad hur dur, muh science. Muh stardust so cool.
From Dust to Dust -

You’re making proving my point so easy. Live proof of a average christians intelligence
I feel God exists but every religion on earth is corrupted/manmade from the original truth so there’s no point in following them.

God would show himself to us or at least give us clues.

true like grown men that still believe in gravity and the earth is a globe. Let me guess you wash your hands after you pee because of muh germs?
Your making proving my point so easy. Live proof of a average christians intelligence
He is mentally insane don’t count him

• +1
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
I feel God exists but every religion on earth is corrupted/manmade from the original truth so there’s no point in following them.

God would show himself to us or at least give us clues.
I have a similar feeling. That there is something beyond this and that god is like light itself

Average appeal to consensus so called truth believer but never see his own hypocrisy

Its no wonder literally every religion teaches that poor people and less fortunate will go to heaven jfl
shut up nigga, what do u think u just did there? (nothing of course) + that second argument isnt true anyone can and not poor and less fortunate will go to heaven thats bs

300 posts in 13 days, wrap it up

Average appeal to consensus so called truth believer but never see his own hypocrisy
Dumb nigger doesnt even know what appeal to concensus is. Saying ur a retard and saying thats a average christian isnt appeal to consensus. Its still a fallacious (but not to be taken seriously anyways) claim but it isnt appeal to consensus if its neither a conensus nor does it involve multiple people

I have a similar feeling. That there is something beyond this and that god is like light itself
Logically impossible, Light isnt eternal and has limits. The fuck are u talking about

Dumb nigger doesnt even know what appeal to concensus is. Saying ur a retard and saying thats an average christian isnt appeal to consensus. Its still a fallacious (but not to be taken seriously anyways) claim but it isnt appeal to consensus if its neither a conensus nor does it involve multiple people
that not what i meant

shut up nigga, what do u think u just did there? (nothing of course) + that second argument isnt true anyone can and not poor and less fortunate will go to heaven thats bs
Piss off another curry thats what i did go back to ur mudhut faggot. And the 2nd argument is true. The bible legit says “its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven”. It also has like 200 verses about how rich people will be punsihed, verses about how u must sell and give away everything etc etc. and regardless even if it says rich people can be saved it pretty clearly prefers non rich

Logically impossible, Light isnt eternal and has limits. The fuck are u talking about
Light as inform like l seeing a bright ball of light. Not god = light.

that not what i meant
appeal to consensus is using opinions of people to assert a conclusion. Even if ur claiming the studies on religion iq is appeal ur still wrong. Studies based on their tested iq isnt a appeal to anything its a testable fact that religious people are low iq niggers

appeal to consensus is using opinions of people to assert a conclusion. Even if ur claiming the studies on religion iq is appeal ur still wrong. Studies based on their tested iq isnt a appeal to anything its a testable fact that religious people are low iq niggers
thats not what I meant either. Also who told you im Christian? bro fights boogeymen all day long

Piss off another curry thats what i did go back to ur mudhut faggot. And the 2nd argument is true. The bible legit says “its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven”. It also has like 200 verses about how rich people will be punsihed, verses about how u must sell and give away everything etc etc. and regardless even if it says rich people can be saved it pretty clearly prefers non rich
first of all shut up nigger im belgian, whiter then you. second of all, a needle used to be a narrow gateway into Jerusalem. Since camels were heavily loaded with goods and riders, they would need to be un-loaded in order to pass through. Therefore, the analogy is that a rich man would have to similarly unload his material possessions in order to enter heaven. (dont literally read once and think you're smart enough to understand if you dont know the truth behind it). Lastly, give me a verse about your last statement

I'm Christian and have an iq of 125 I'm not going to argue with you but when you die let's see if it's just black 🤷‍♂️

cope

bum nigga banned