This is how nice i am in real life

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I had a project with someone, he paid me each month in return i'd make him a mobile game. i finished 70% of the game, but the game is now heavy compute-wise and my dogshit laptop can't handle it and it pisses me off to constantly crash and lose progress.

so i quit working on it and went to a labor factory job.

the guy is pissed at me because i kept promising i'd finish project for 2 month. now he told me to give him his money back, and he will pay me back whenever i finished the game.

i said i'll pay all your money now and will give u the project for free so u can finish it yourself however u want.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna and sub5c3l
means he got a 70% finished project for free by just lending money for 5 month.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
You're a cunt

I have also paid developers to work on an app for me in the past, so I know exactly how he must be feeling right now

You wasted 5 months of his time on something that you couldn't finish. (Yes, you should have ensured you had the right tech capability before starting the project)

Trying to take on someone else's half finished project is so hard that the new developer he hires will likely have to start it from scratch

If he's already paid you thousands, apologise to him and ask him to upgrade your PC/laptop (for a few hundreds $$) so you can finish it for him

I know that from your perspective, it's just a fun little side project, but that's literally another mans business

Don't be a cunt. Finish the project in any way you can, even if it means you have to upgrade your own PC

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Numb, wsada and 4 others
You're a cunt

I have also paid developers to work on an app for me in the past, so I know exactly how he must be feeling right now

You wasted 5 months of his time on something that you couldn't finish. (Yes, you should have ensured you had the right tech capability before starting the project)

Trying to take on someone else's half finished project is so hard that the new developer he hires will likely have to start it from scratch

If he's already paid you thousands, apologise to him and ask him to upgrade your PC/laptop (for a few hundreds $$) so you can finish it for him

I know that from your perspective, it's just a fun little side project, but that's literally another mans business

Don't be a cunt. Finish the project in any way you can, even if it means you have to upgrade your own PC
you are right. but he didn't pay me ton, he underpaid the fuck out of me and i didn't care at that moment cuz i needed money for drugs. he basically paid me 120$, the fuck u talking about asking for upgrade xD
i'm supposed to be paid 1200$ not 120$ , he should have known there is issues when someone is working for much less than market

you are right. but he didn't pay me ton, he underpaid the fuck out of me and i didn't care at that moment cuz i needed money for drugs. he basically paid me 120$, the fuck u talking about asking for upgrade xD
i'm supposed to be paid 1200$ not 120$ , he should have known there is issues when someone is working for much less than market

You live in US

How many hours did you work over 5 months for $120?

• JFL
Reactions: cashmerefraud and Psychophilly
You live in US

How many hours did you work over 5 months for $120?
I live in a shithole called Iran. i worked 2 month hard 6 am to 5 just to get 220$ and they didn't even pay me yet. just half of it.

work? better smoke weed play guitar

would if had a cuck government who pays me for being neet
having to work instead of chasing something you really enjoy for the purpose of it must be the hardest blackpill to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I live in a shithole called Iran. i worked 2 month hard 6 am to 5 just to get 220$ and they didn't even pay me yet. just half of it.

I still think you're a cunt

You got paid the Iranian mimum wage since you're an unskilled developer

You pay no fees or taxes on this. Just get cash

This is roughly the amount I paid my student developers

Clearly he had a low budget which you agreed on. You can't accept and then get angry months later

You're lucky you even got paid the half and not 10%

Finish the project you started since the experience on your CV will be worth more than the amount it will cost you to upgrade your PC

Also if you finish on good terms then you get to leave him as a reference for future jobs

But instead you want to be a low IQ factory labourer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Psychophilly

Clearly he had a low budget which you agreed on. You can't accept and then get angry months later

Finish the project you started since the experience on your CV will be worth more than the amount it will cost you to upgrade your PC

Also if you finish on good terms then you get to leave him as a reference for future jobs

This is all my fault i know. but what i'm giving him for free now worth much more than just 120$ even based on minimum wage of Iran.
this aint that amateur. it's a 3D game, has a big island with details where character can explore. the graphics are nice and unique.

but technically i'd still owe him because i wasted his time so much. ok i guess i'll offer him some more money.
50$ for wasting time.
i just texted him

You're a cunt

your a c-c-c-CUNT if you don’t wagie wagie :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

to be honest, i just want to make him satisfied and happy so he won't sue me. i can't live with this stress of being sued anytime. these past month i always had this thought in the back of my head that one of these days he will sue me.
i wanted to pay him much sooner but these dogs didn't pay me on time at factory. they still owe me

Thats retarded nigger

Too bad you’re not in the us where you can get a beast CPU and GPU for like 5 shekels

to be honest, i just want to make him satisfied and happy so he won't sue me. i can't live with this stress of being sued anytime. these past month i always had this thought in the back of my head that one of these days he will sue me.
i wanted to pay him much sooner but these dogs didn't pay me on time at factory. they still owe me

It’s impossible for him to sue you, don’t worry

Also the half finished project isnt worth shit since a new dev can’t take it on

Even scripts I wrote years ago are now useless unless I annotated them properly, let alone picking up someone else’s work and logic

You should kill yourself

Even scripts I wrote years ago are now useless unless I annotated them properly, let alone picking up someone else’s work and logic
It's well written and commented, who do u think i am some amateur shit nigga i have bachelor in software engineer and been game deving since 12.

• +1

there isnt even ton of code, its a simple third person 3D game. why do u think i'm giving it for free, cuz i can do it in like 3 days max. i was high af back then, still am

It's well written and commented, who do u think i am some amateur shit nigga i have bachelor in software engineer and been game deving since 12.

Clearly not good enough if you accepted min wage and are now working in a factory

• WTF
Clearly not good enough if you accepted min wage and are now working in a factory
clueless dog, i said my laptop can't handle it, i have no problem finishing the project, it's a simple crash bandicoot type game. Unity takes 20 minutes just loading for first time, then VS takes 15 min to load. you write code, and press play it crashes. then waiting for all that shit again.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
clueless dog, i said my laptop can't handle it, i have no problem finishing the project, it's a simple crash bandicoot type game. Unity takes 20 minutes just loading for first time, then VS takes 15 min to load. you write code, and press play it crashes. then waiting for all that shit again.

Why not just use a cloud-based VM for better performance?

You could literally run the highest spec VM using something like Azure on a shitty windows 95 PC and still get top-tier performance?

• +1
Why not just use a cloud-based VM for better performance?

You could literally run the highest spec VM using something like Azure on a shitty windows 95 PC and still get top-tier performance?
that needs good internet. where i live not only internet is slow, there is heavy filtering and USA sanctions that i have to use VPN for it to work which makes it impossible to work.

and obviously beyond expensive for Iranians.

shit happens, sometimes you get stuck in a situation where you can earn much more money if u had a PC but in order to get PC you have to do wagesalve to buy that PC. even if it means 2 years of work.
most people have actual parents whom gives them this money so they can start their life.

• +1
that needs good internet. where i live not only internet is slow, there is heavy filtering and USA sanctions that i have to use VPN for it to work which makes it impossible to work.

shit happens, sometimes you get stuck in a situation where you can earn much more money if u had a PC but in order to get PC you have to do wagesalve to buy that PC. even if it means 2 years of work.
most people have actual parents whom gives them this money so they can start their life.

Unlucky

I probably spend in a month what you make in 2 years

Now it makes sense why everyone is risking their lives on boats

So sad

• +1

You deserve better than a shithole like Iran.

• Love it