This is how you mog everyone in a club

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I was at a club recently, :chad: and there was this one guy there. He wasn't the tallest in the club, probably 6'4 at the most, I'd say he was 6'3 approximately. So there were taller guys there like the occasional 6'5 etc. But his shoulders were very wide and broad, he was muscular but not over the top gymcelled type. Just the lean type with decent muscle bulk as well. And he had a tall face with good mandible. Now here is where the mogging begins. He was very gl, but not THE best in the club. He wasn't the tallest, but still very tall. But his physique was what gave presence and commanded respect. While other tallfags and average gymcels had to push their way through crowds,for this guy the crowds just parted like the Red Sea

He was extremely high T and masthetic, but I saw the difference in how people reacted to even taller guys, and then it hit me just how important frame, physique and presence really is. Truly understated. He went up to order a drink at the bar and this group of girls just obligingly moved to let him through, and they were mirin HARD.

Tldr: Frame and phsyque cannot be overstated and give presence which attracts attention and mirin.

Yes, yes, I know

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers and Usum
KrissKross wants to suck his dick boyos

Dont turn soy on me brother, you have to go on and become a Chaddam, and slay for the both of us. One of us has to make it.
Dont. Turn. Soy.
Resist. The. Soy
come to colorado bitch, we can slay together inshallah

amazing

how many years did it take you to come out with this theory ?

πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”:feelshehe:πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
brb going to increase my frame real quick :feelsuhh:

tall generic jock theory?

generic jocks give incels nightmares tbh
being around one just paralyzes you

Frame is faking being a man.
Just be a man (have a look to the Gorean chronicles to understand what I mean)

if i didnt born like this why would i even live? jfl. suicide alert