This Is My Life. It’s Either This Or It’s Over. [Life Update: No Money, Forced to Starvemax]

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
yo

Something is trying to stop me from ascending.
vs satan GIF

Dad Just told me he won’t be giving me money anymore and to survive on my own from now on…

I’ve been living on mcdonald’s this week since my mom decided to stop cooking for me too.

Everything is turning against me.
Against All Odds Crawdads GIF by Sony Pictures

Since i asked my dad for money to buy some stuff to cook at home and he said no, i’m obligated to starve max this weekend until he decides to give me some money to eat.
(i’m waiting to get my money from my job)

Rn im surviving on some chicken i got last week, coffe and collagen pills jfl.
Sick The Simpsons GIF by Dave Bell

The thing is, idk who up there is playing with me.
But i hope he knows my ascension is unstoppable.
Im waiting for my Fin and phenibut to make the nrw reaper my bitch and go full schizo on some hoes.

Never thought i’d do drugs, let alone looksmaxxing drugs jfl.

But that’s my destiny.
I have nothing left i’m my life other than this.

My family hates me, i have no friends, and i work 12h a day and i have no one to talk to there either.
Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

If it wasn’t for this forum i would have probably roped long ago, but atleast i can come here and “talk” to someone and vent to you.

I’m never giving up, yes i have up and downs but nothing will stop me from having revenge on all of the people that didn’t believe in me and my family.
John Cena Sport GIF by USA Network

Wish me luck!

Pseudo!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28927, Ryan, Skywalker and 6 others
Bumpino carino

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
You have a pretty positive mindest for an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and Abhorrence
It's over man...but I guess that means leanmaxxing!!

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and PseudoMaxxer
You have a pretty positive mindest for an incel
thanks, but you beat me in that! i find it incredibile that you are still here asking for a rating at 30 too!

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
thanks, but you beat me in that! i find it incredibile that you are still here asking for a rating at 30 too!
I have No Life and endless time

real

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
a malapena ho amici anche io ma ormai ci ho fatto l'abitudine essendo introverso fino al midollo, vorrei capire perché i tuoi son così stronzi con te

a malapena ho amici anche io ma ormai ci ho fatto l'abitudine essendo introverso fino al midollo, vorrei capire perché i tuoi son così stronzi con te
nigga if you think we are gonna take the pizza language in here you are in the wrong place. Go back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: capybar
nigga if you think we are gonna take the pizza language in here you are in the wrong place. Go back to tiktok
negro lo so che sei italiano comunque mi hai capito

negro lo so che sei italiano comunque mi hai capito
i am, but i’m not gonna talk italian with you in here. That’s what i’m saying.

I hate italy and every person in it

yo

vs satan GIF

Dad Just told me he won’t be giving me money anymore and to survive on my own from now on…

I’ve been living on mcdonald’s this week since my mom decided to stop cooking for me too.

Since i asked my dad for money to buy some stuff to cook at home and he said no, i’m obligated to starve max this weekend until he decides to give me some money to eat.

Im waiting for my Fin and phenibut to make the nrw reaper my bitch and go full schizo on some hoes.

But that’s my destiny.

My family hates me, i have no friends, and i work 12h a day and i have no one to talk to there either.
Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

If it wasn’t for this forum i would have probably roped long ago, but atleast i can come here and “talk” to someone and vent to you.

I’m never giving up, yes i have up and downs but nothing will stop me from having revenge on all of the people that didn’t believe in me and my family.

Wish me luck!

Pseudo!
If I were the first on your thread, I would post this gif and it would be so fucking funny

To be honest, hang in there. You live in the USA so it's not that over

wtf I can't post pictures now??

If I were the first on your thread, I would post this gif and it would be so fucking funny

To be honest, hang in there. You live in the USA so it's not that over
guess what my nigga….

I’m not in the US

• So Sad
Reactions: capybar

Attachments

• 3739345_IMG_4892.jpeg
    3739345_IMG_4892.jpeg
    686 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
daje Roma daje yahuuuu

• +1
Reactions: gothamine
Benefitmaxx my son

• +1
yo

vs satan GIF

But that’s my destiny.

Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

Wish me luck!

Pseudo!
never give up brother

our acension is unstoppable, its our destinity to be. A god a psl god and we will make sure that every obstacle in our way get destroyed, crushed

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui and PseudoMaxxer
never give up brother

our acension is unstoppable, its our destinity to be. A god a psl god and we will make sure that every obstacle in our way get destroyed, crushed

View attachment 2528589
i get even visions from the psl gods

visions of me, of me being a god, a psl god
itss so beautifull to see, the gods invited me to a destinity, a destinity to being a king, a king of the darktraids, the mogger of the godlike moggers

i even heard voice"s in me head sayinf that me destinity is to be a darktraid king and that i need to destroy every obstacle on me way to become it, they also saying more narcastic stuff....

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
On hte verge of giving up as well

yo

vs satan GIF

But that’s my destiny.

Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

Wish me luck!

Pseudo!
Nazr

’ve been living on mcdonald’s this week
rice and beans bro or drumsticks (you get animal protein)- these are incredibly cheap
having revenge on all of the people that didn’t believe in me and my family
dont please; its not only useless but its not effective; SUCCESS is the best revenge and thats not a meme
get rich + good looking in 5 years, that will actually be the ebst revenge
i work 12h a day
i asked my dad for money to buy some stuff to cook at home and he said no
Dad Just told me he won’t be giving me money anymore
your revenge should be getting a remote job- in the rest of spare time , learn something remote then leave to another place/ another country therefore leaving your family behind and also possibly getting better women in a better location; i know its hard lil bro but you have no choice

:Comfy:

• +1
rice and beans bro or drumsticks (you get animal protein)- these are incredibly cheap
Good idea, i lived this week on chicken and rice. But my job still hasn’t payed me and i’m running out of resources.

I’ll buy some beans. Also the problem will be resolved at the end of the month when i go to erasmus.
I’ll get paid some money there and i’ll work in another country and live with new people so i’m looking forward to that.

Just gotta survive the next 3 weeks.:incel:

dont please; its not only useless but its not effective; SUCCESS is the best revenge and thats not a meme
get rich + good looking in 5 years, that will actually be the ebst revenge
True, that’s what i meant with revenge.
your revenge should be getting a remote job- in the rest of spare time , learn something remote then leave to another place/ another country therefore leaving your family behind and also possibly getting better women in a better location; i know its hard lil bro but you have no choice

:Comfy:
Awesome advice.

Literally what i thought too. I’m looking for a remote job right now like call centering, in the meanwhile i wanna start looking into ways to make money online. Even 100€ a month could help.