This is Peak Eastern Europe/Balkans

Well if we attacked them and we lost.. i can be angry however can i make a moral case out of this?
That you need to be stronger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Smh, man search it up. Sırpsındığı was one of the last crusades against the Turks. After that you had like the holy le
Leguea wars that where also summond by the pope @lucidtobacco
also you are very disingenuous
cuz even your source says that the ottomans attacked bulgarian,serb empires prior LOL

Timurids where the last nomad empire. In Sivas he had his elephants stomped on the local christian population.
Kek
Imagine steppe niggers with elephants/mammoths

I think they fought like this because they knew it was over if they losed

that it doesnt even make sense the supposed to be "enemies" were in war with eachother the same year LOL
also you are very disingenuous
cuz even your source says that the ottomans attacked bulgarian,serb empires prior LOL
Prior as in a diffrent war. Man this is something that was started by empires in the balkan.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Kek
Imagine steppe niggers with elephants/mammoths

I think they fought like this because they knew it was over if they losed
Timur was strong, his elephants where like tanks of that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Prior as in a diffrent war. Man this is something that was started by empires in the balkan.
that doesnt say that? also the source says "ottomans made intentions to expand into balkans" and it is a turkish source so it cant be interpretation?

"after 1362, the Ottomans also attacked the lands of the Serbian, Bulgarian, and Byzantine empires. The Ottoman enlargement policy provoked fears and backlash from other Balkan countries. Battle of Sırpsındığı -"
done w this bs cant be bothered w dumb brick wall anymore

• JFL
that doesnt say that? also the source says "ottomans made intentions to expand into balkans" and it is a turkish source so it cant be interpretation?
Yes, meaning the eastern roman territory in the balkans.

• JFL
"after 1362, the Ottomans also attacked the lands of the Serbian, Bulgarian, and Byzantine empires. The Ottoman enlargement policy provoked fears and backlash from other Balkan countries. Battle of Sırpsındığı -"
From which source is this?

Julius Caesar gived axes to his troops to cut the feet of ennemies elephants like it was trees

The arabs used to scare the persians elephants so they attack their persians masters

Elephants are overrated
Even Hannibal practicly losed everywhere he used elephants

• JFL
Yes, meaning the eastern roman territory in the balkans.
the good serb and bulgarian roman territory lmfao

but atleast i got your logic now bro ! everything is the ottomans territory !

• JFL
Oh man. Both these states choose to ally with east romans against the Turks. I ask for source you come with wikipedia...
the good serb and bulgarian roman territory lmfao

but atleast i got your logic now bro ! everything is the ottomans territory !
Well if you conquer it fairly.. then i suppose it's your territory right?

After our war with east romans the dark pink is only what we got.
650x344 osmanli devleti kurulus doneminin kisa ozeti osmanli beyligi nasil buyudu onemli olayl

BG 1371

At nearly the same border our wars with serbia and bulgaria started by their agression. They formed a coalition of schemed with the pope against us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and goat2x
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, goat2x and Deleted member 10987
Oh man. Both these states choose to ally with east romans against the Turks. I ask for source you come with wikipedia...

After our war with east romans the dark pink is only what we got.View attachment 1006235
View attachment 1006238
At nearly the same border our wars with serbia and bulgaria started by their agression. They formed a coalition of schemed with the pope against us.
You are an idiot man, there arent any good sources of this shit it literally only comes from turkish source,
you are a fucking retard again, you personally admitted that the balkans wanted to part their ways from rome?
also what about serbia?they literally attacked the byzanthines?? lol

Stop fighting

After our war with east romans the dark pink is only what we got.View attachment 1006235
View attachment 1006238
so after you conquered all these terrotories, you should have stopped right :soy: :soy: :soy: jfl

Stop fighting
its worthless i should have stopped replying when he literally admitted that ottomans wanted vienna cuz it holds europe together lol

You are an idiot man, there arent any good sources of this shit it literally only comes from turkish source,
you are a fucking retard again, you personally admitted that the balkans wanted to part their ways from rome?
Fuckkk turkish cucks

• +1
Man dissmiss it all you want. It happened all sources point to this, just because you can't find it on wiki does not mean it didn't happen.
They allied themselves with bulgarians against the Muslims. The romans couldn't do anything at that point. Historians still argue if they where part in it or not. Howevet the objective of the coalition was simple. Kick us out of the land that wasn't even theirs to begin with.
Screenshot 20210224 234721 Samsung Internet

• +1

View attachment 1006238
You fucking turkish cuck come i will personally conquer and bomb your house

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, goat2x and Deleted member 10913
Man fuck you. If you don't know shit don't talk. You fool, read a book or something
Your mother is fool you turkish dirty dog

• +1
Man dissmiss it all you want. It happened all sources point to this, just because you can't find it on wiki does not mean it didn't happen.

They allied themselves with bulgarians against the Muslims. The romans couldn't do anything at that point. Historians still argue if they where part in it or not. Howevet the objective of the coalition was simple. Kick us out of the land that wasn't even theirs to begin with.
View attachment 1006243
1, all the sources i found happened like i said, its just the fact that you had to bring up some turkish subhuman source that isnt documented in ANYWHERE else,

2. what about the attacks, expansion policy before that lol? aka my main point?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Your mother is fool you turkish dirty dog
Go fuck yourself. I don't even argue with you. From which shithole did you creep out? Go back in there.

• +1
Go fuck yourself. I don't even argue with you. From which shithole did you creep out? Go back in there.
goat is my brother you turkish mongolian cucklet

2. what about the attacks, expansion policy before that lol? aka my main point?
Aah yes your main point. Like i said the expansion was only against the eastern romans.
This was always our main objective. After 1071 we inherited most of anatolia, however byzans still had claims and there was a notable christian population in anatolia that could be rallied against the Turks. In other words it was nothing that concerned the balkans, but they just "felt" to attack us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10987
goat is my brother you turkish mongolian cucklet
Idc who your brother is. Do you see me using foul mouth before you came here faggot. Read eelvery argument i made. Stupid fuckhead

• +1
Idc who your brother is. Do you see me using foul before you came here faggot. Read eelvery argument i made. Stupid fuckhead
Didnt read commit suicide so there will be one less turkish plaque patient in the world

• +1
Aah yes your main point. Like i said the expansion was only against the eastern romans.
This was always our main objective. After 1071 we inherited most of anatolia, however byzans still had claims and there was a notable christian population in anatolia that could be rallied against the Turks. In other words it was nothing that concerned the balkans, but they just "felt" to attack us.
im done talking about this
literally nothing about the original point, just another thing made up from your ass.strawman.

• +1
just another thing made up from your ass.strawman
Never read up about it.
Our main advancement was always against byzantine that tried to destabilize anatolia. What would we gain from attack the balkans when anatolia itself was split in multiple beyliks.
Anatolia itself wasn't stable the first place let alone trying to meddle in the balkans if not we didn't get attacked first..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and goat2x
your mother is a sodomite transgender hairy pussy subhuman
Go ask your whore mother who your real father was. Just look at you. Bastard sodomite invested shithole that you are.

The moment you fuck came here i started using foul mouth. Gtfo shithead

• +1
Go ask your whore mother who your real father was. Just look at you. Bastard sodomite invested shithole that you are.

The moment you fuck came here i started using foul mouth. Gtfo shithead
your mother is a plaque invested subhuman that got raped by mongolian cucks which eventually gave birth to a dirty turkish subhuman like you

Never read up about it.
Our main advancement was always against byzantine that tried to destabilize anatolia. What would we gain from attack the balkans when anatolia itself was split in multiple beyliks.
Anatolia itself wasn't stable the first place let alone trying to meddle in the balkans if not we didn't get attacked first..
Nah this is another shit you pulled out your ass
i could read up this shit but why? so you could jump points again we literally talked about serbia and you mention the byzanthines again
you can gain terrotiry and a way to europe? vienna or other good places ever heard of that

you made up new points like 3-4 times right

first you said all the slavery is bs,then rape then stealing, now here we are

i dont have time to argue 24/7 its done

your mother is a plaque invested subhuman that got raped by mongolian cucks which eventually gave birth to a dirty turkish subhuman like you
Your whole 7 line family tree isn't worth the intestines of a pig. Now go fuckyourself and your whore mother while at it search for your real father.

• +1
Your whole 7 line family tree isn't worth the intestines of a pig. Now go fuckyourself and your whore mother while at it search for your real father.
didnt read

Dont respond to trolls

first you said all the slavery is bs,then rape then stealing, now here we are
We moved out od that point at page 3. What are even saying at this point.
jump points again we literally talked about serbia and you mention the byzanthines again
j mention them because the wars in the balkans happened after the war we had with them. I do that to show that the balkan states at that time where from your point of view the agressors and we the defenders.

i dont have time to argue 24/7 its done
It's not needed. You start to dismiss historical sources. Doing that can make the argument go for another 10 pages because there is no standing ground we agree upon.

We moved out od that point at page 3. What are even saying at this point.

j mention them because the wars in the balkans happened after the war we had with them. I do that to show that the balkan states at that time where from your point of view the agressors and we the defenders.

It's not needed. You start to dismiss historical sources. Doing that can make the argument go for another 10 pages because there is no standing ground we agree upon.
1, i dont know what are you talking about cuz you keep derailing the convo to weird shit

2, in which war for example

3, no i didnt if you read my replies even doe its questionable source only written in turkish scriptures i addressesd you fucking idiot
stop lying

• +1