This is the best I've looked/felt in my life

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I don't know what I'm doing but imma keep doing it. This is the happiest I've felt since a year ago this exact time of month.

My skin's glowing, I'm working out, I think those weeks of cutting actually did make me leaner, I don't feel the need to take 200 pictures a day to analayze my looks.

:feelsautistic:
Want this shit forever mane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, JackSparrow, BigBoy and 5 others
Nice bro keep at it

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Warlow and PYT
Fuck you
C0E902AB 5A67 4818 B87F 6673E5620B9E

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I'm scared of change tbh

I'm gonna cling on to what I'm doing cause I want this feeling forever

Hopefully in years time i can have no acne and be in good shape

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel and PYT
Hopefully in years time i can have no acne and be in good shape
Have you started using retin A? Retin A, Sunscreen, and moisturizer is all you need for god tier skin and if you start now you'll be model tier skin in a year.

And start working out brodie you got this. If you got so much attention from girl before your quality of life will increase much more

amazing job son

• Love it
Have you started using retin A? Retin A, Sunscreen, and moisturizer is all you need for god tier skin and if you start now you'll be model tier skin in a year.

And start working out brodie you got this. If you got so much attention from girl before your quality of life will increase much more
Acne.org regimen, i have sunscreen but im waiting to use it cuz allergy testing after the irritation from the benzyl peroxide clears.

I am scared crippling depression and having no friends has affected my brain chemistry. It should also be noted I am much shorter compared to the average

• Love it
Acne.org regimen, i have sunscreen but im waiting to use it cuz allergy testing after the irritation from the benzyl peroxide clears.

I am scared crippling depression and having no friends has affected my brain chemistry. It should also be noted I am much shorter compared to the average
Benzoyl Peroxide cured my acne, I've stopped using it for a few weeks now and ONLY use moisturizer because I wanted to tan, but I haven't had the chance to go out. Despite that my skin stay's glowing.

The thing that has probably made an impact the most is def moisturizer for overall quality. Benzoyl just cured it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Benzoyl Peroxide cured my acne, I've stopped using it for a few weeks now and ONLY use moisturizer because I wanted to tan, but I haven't had the chance to go out. Despite that my skin stay's glowing.

The thing that has probably made an impact the most is def moisturizer for overall quality. Benzoyl just cured it
Thought you're mulatto

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
I'm mixxed my fucking skin got hella pale

everyone asks me the same 😩
Felt tbh I want to tan so badly but I still want to slay at 30 it’s a tuff decision

• +1
Felt tbh I want to tan so badly but I still want to slay at 30 it’s a tuff decision
tan is such a mogger trait I get way more attention

just retin a later tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and JackSparrow
You’re a mullato you’re a slayer by default

• Hmm...
  • +1
how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Mirin you hard PYT keep it up