Face, Height, Frame, Dick
IMG 20211227 025229

IMG 20211230 111502

Upturned lips

1.6 mouth to nose ratio
1.6 lower to Upper lip ratio

High fighting success shape

Attachments 23

@RealSurgerymax @the next o'pry @SixCRY @Aesthetics_III thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 15305, AscendingHero and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WeAreBoundless, Toth's thot and 4 others
Cocksucking lips

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and TeraCope54
i have this lip shape except mine are bit downturned:(

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
mouth area together wtih eye area and midface / nose the most important part of the face because it shapes whole a unique face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478 and PubertyMaxxer
Ur mad cause u have dicksucking lips
I have "dicksucking" lips just like Ramirez

3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801--true-crime-serial-killers.jpg

You are the only one who is mad because you have subhuman thin lips.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
I have "dicksucking" lips just like Ramirez

3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801--true-crime-serial-killers.jpg

You are the only one who is mad because you have subhuman thin lips.
I don’t but ok lol. But you’re so mad you have dicksucking lips it’s hilarious you’re lips are made to suck dick stay mad

this are the perfect lips

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
old pic when i was bloat maxed. only candid pic of my lips tho

• +1
looks good but I'd say neutral tilt is more ideal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
looks good but I'd say neutral tilt is more ideal
No positive tilt creates both high fighting success and trustworthiness

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15305
Cocksucking lips
JFL if you don't think girls get wet when a guy has big lips (not talking negroid-tier obviously)

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
What does lips have to do with fighting success.
Omg I am much tougher then you because of my lips. Alteast jaw and neck size increase fighting chance.

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
JFL if you don't think girls get wet when a guy has big lips (not talking negroid-tier obviously)
Yeah I agree but not humongous nigger dicksucking lips tho that’s repulsive like @AlexBrown84

Age 19, Genio, leanmax, acne scar treatment with lasers, (maybe surgeries : jaw implants, rhino, lower hairline surgery)
I’m trying to lean max at the moment. Was your acne horrible before? I had horrific acne on my face and it went away no scars. I might get jaw implants. I’m definitely gonna get rhino I don’t have a straight nose bridge but from the front it looks good.

Yes HORRIBLE. here’s 2 pics of my face just back in April/may. A few months before I started accutane, versus now in the third pic. This is why it’s important to always take pics of yourself to compare with in the future
Looks quite bad mines was even worse but I have no scars and I also took accutane

Ideal is full, very full.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Looks234 and AlexBrown84
Yes HORRIBLE. here’s 2 pics of my face just back in April/may. A few months before I started accutane, versus now in the third pic. This is why it’s important to always take pics of yourself to compare with in the future
Looking way better. Also since we’re mixed we get the dark eye hollows from our nigger side and the pigmentation from the cumskin side. I highly recommend getting tear trough fillers. Your circles aren’t nearly as bad as mine but fillers saved my face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AlexBrown84
How are these

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just be NT bro

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
Was on the fence about tear trough fillers due to it not having permanent results but now that a fellow mulatto has given me advice, I’ll go get it done to see how I like it. Thanks

do you plan to just keep getting tear trough fillers or have you seen any lasting results?
Def do it. Yeah I’m going to keep getting them (once per year, tear trough fillers last long), until I save up for fat grafts/implants

What does lips have to do with fighting success.
Omg I am much tougher then you because of my lips. Alteast jaw and neck size increase fighting chance.
Facial features don’t contribute to actual fighting ability themselves, they just indicate certain development/genetics that result in/are related to high fighting success.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator
Facial features don’t contribute to actual fighting ability themselves, they just indicate certain development/genetics that result in/are related to high fighting success.
They kinda do. Boxers train their neck so they don't get knockout. Also leo told that in a mma studies people with a more downgrowth jaw (aka long midface) get knockout faster.

Check 4.50-5.20
And check 6.30

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
They kinda do. Boxers train their neck so they don't get knockout. Also leo told that in a mma studies people with a more downgrowth jaw (aka long midface) get knockout faster.

Check 4.50-5.20
And check 6.30

I meant ones like lips, nose width, but yes

Check 4.50-5.20
And check 6.30

What are the most important muscles to train?

1. Neck
2. Shoulders
3. Arms
4. Upper Back
5. Upper Chest

Is this correct?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
What are the most important muscles to train?

1. Neck
2. Shoulders
3. Arms
4. Upper Back
5. Upper Chest

Is this correct?
I don't know. Depends what you want. Neck gives most facial gains. Some people are born with thick neck and don't need to train. For body I would say shoulders and upper back and arms are most important.

• +1