This is the truth.

D

Deleted member

Lurker
I’ve been wanting to make this post for a while now, but this is what it ultimately comes down to, as a sub chad a woman no matter how attractive she is will never lust over you, note how I said lust and not love (love isn’t real), people always say if you’re chad then girls chase you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but this couldn’t be further from the truth, as a man you are expecting to do everything to please, keep her entertained, keep her on an emotional rollercoaster so she doesn’t leave you for one of the other 20 men in her dms, as brutal as it sounds it never began for me, never have I been able to get a girl to come outside and meet me, it’s brutally over before it even started :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

to finish this off, since I’m 17 i don’t want to give up but time is ticking and nothing is ever working out in my favor, it seems like all the odds were stacked against me from the start, imagine you’re me and you can approach any girl and have a decent success rate and yet still never be able to get past the talking stage, aka getting her to come outside from binging Netflix and pizza to meet you, always ending up in a flake of some sort, the excuses that are made up are often hilarious, but I’m so used to it that I don’t even put my hopes up anymore :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

tired of always trying to make conversation with girls who are interested but always cutting the line when I tell them to meet me, I hate having to always play mind games and time games just to stir emotions and make them more gravitated

tldr: :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

most painless and quickest way to exit this brutal existence? :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽., isis_Bleach and 6 others
tagging real niggas

@SteelTitan
@isis_Bleach
@Baldingman1998
@Ethereal
@Vermilioncore
@delta7
@Ed676

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
Just focus on yourself until your comfortable to talk women, again
Focus on your mental wellbeing and try to socialmax, and dont try to rope your too young and dont be saying that nothing is working your impatience
just keep going at it and u will slay

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Focus on your mental wellbeing and try to socialmax, and dont try to rope your too young and dont be saying that nothing is working your impatience
You're very interesting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I’ve been going at it for years with no results to show, years of my life wasted in chasing girls and all of that for nothing, there is no reason to keep going, I’m 17 and I look 30, it’s brutally and utterly over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 15363
I’ve been going at it for years with no results to show, years of my life wasted in chasing girls and all of that for nothing, there is no reason to keep going, I’m 17 and I look 30, it’s brutally and utterly over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
bro ur 17 dont lose hope man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member
I’ve been going at it for years with no results to show, years of my life wasted in chasing girls and all of that for nothing, ......., I’m 17.....
Lol

• +1
bro ur 17 dont lose hope man
64045076 FA59 4F87 BE2E C99C52DD924B
373A2E92 CCB7 4775 B186 A99B002F4363

imagine being 17 and looking like a 30 yo, ive been stopped by police so many times cuz they thought I was some old dude near a school :feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry:

the 5 o clock shadow is the game over finisher too :feelsrope:

i was doomed from the start, subhuman med genetics ruined my life :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 14978
The advice you gave isn't very typical for users of this site to be giving. And that thing under your name that says" BEST TAX EVADER IN THE STATE" is peculiar as well.

The advice you gave isn't very typical for users of this site to be giving. And that thing under your name that says" BEST TAX EVADER IN THE STATE" is peculiar as well.
well it's proven that I am the best tax evader in the state.
and I want to help my brothers on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
View attachment 1346919View attachment 1346920
imagine being 17 and looking like a 30 yo, ive been stopped by police so many times cuz they thought I was some old dude near a school :feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry:

You are Chadlite Minimum with those bones, lol you have plenty of time to get hoes, you’re probably just a late bloomer. Are you only going for white girls or something? Because I think you would do just fine with ethnic girls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member
nah but imagine every waking day ur chasing, for the past 4 years it never began :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Just get over this hump. Learn to cast away any fear of missing out. I never had teen love, and I'm glad for it. Life can be a lot more fun in your 20s if you don't waste away now by comparing yourself to others. A lot can change between Now and just a few short years. Tragic IQ is right, focus on yourself for right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
well it's proven that I am the best tax evader in the state.
and I want to help my brothers on this forum.
You aught to make detailed threads about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
You are Chadlite Minimum with those bones, lol you have plenty of time to get hoes, you’re probably just a late bloomer. Are you only going for white girls or something? Because I think you would do just fine with ethnic girls
you know how he looks like?

I’ve been wanting to make this post for a while now, but this is what it ultimately comes down to, as a sub chad a woman no matter how attractive she is will never lust over you, note how I said lust and not love (love isn’t real), people always say if you’re chad then girls chase you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but this couldn’t be further from the truth, as a man you are expecting to do everything to please, keep her entertained, keep her on an emotional rollercoaster so she doesn’t leave you for one of the other 20 men in her dms, as brutal as it sounds it never began for me, never have I been able to get a girl to come outside and meet me, it’s brutally over before it even started :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

to finish this off, since I’m 17 i don’t want to give up but time is ticking and nothing is ever working out in my favor, it seems like all the odds were stacked against me from the start, imagine you’re me and you can approach any girl and have a decent success rate and yet still never be able to get past the talking stage, aka getting her to come outside from binging Netflix and pizza to meet you, always ending up in a flake of some sort, the excuses that are made up are often hilarious, but I’m so used to it that I don’t even put my hopes up anymore :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

tired of always trying to make conversation with girls who are interested but always cutting the line when I tell them to meet me, I hate having to always play mind games and time games just to stir emotions and make them more gravitated

most painless and quickest way to exit this brutal existence? :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:
Dont rope please. You sexy hahah :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member

1EAA60D3 1031 4F7C A3B0 78BF80A0C9EA

all of this doesn’t mean shit because even with those pics up I can’t get them to meet so it’s still over :feelswah: and yes I do only go for white girls but that’s the majority where I live :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Get a tan and roid if you want to rope. I propise you will change your mind
won’t roiding bloat my face? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
can it make my high cheekbones more prominent? :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224

Im 15 and I have autism so its difficult dating, but you should have more patience. Your only 17 and have lots of potential, push through bro :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
you don't need to be chad for that bro

there are other things in live that make u happy

• JFL
You look like a drug addict who is beating himself up every night. Wtf man fix your eyes and cuz the beard. Good chin though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Biiyo03

U fkn larping cunt. HTN minimum, unless ur a turbo manlet then there is no way you font slay.

• JFL

Fucking lying chad😡😡😡

• JFL

its over man im 33 and Virgin. never spoke to a Girl:pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member

• JFL
NO SYMPATHY FOR CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member
NO SYMPATHY FOR MENTALCEL CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
Fucking lying chad😡😡😡
NO SYMPATHY FOR CHAD
if only you both knew how bad things are...

literally 2022 will be gigachad only, it’s over i’m not larping or want sympathy it’s literally impossible i’m nt and giga low inhib and still can’t get shit, jfl @ this clown world, hopefully millionaire maxx and pay for surgeries or rope tbh:feelswah::feelswhy::feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Fucking lying chad😡😡😡
NO SYMPATHY FOR CHAD

literally 2022 will be gigachad only, it’s over i’m not larping or want sympathy it’s literally impossible i’m nt and giga low inhib and still can’t get shit, jfl @ this clown world, hopefully millionaire maxx and pay for surgeries or rope tbh:feelswah::feelswhy::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

im going to surgerymax only to find myself still a sub normie at 2025 :feelshaha:

• +1
  • So Sad
buggy ass site
mass migration to @kjsbdfiusdf NOW

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member

mirin beard genes at 17
i had almost no facial hair at that age

• Ugh..