• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 32321
Capture dcran 2023 09 01 224513

of course, even with 12mm you can get dogmaxxed

this is why you need infrazygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 31155, niqfan625 and 1 other person
nvm its bimax perhaps also implants?, also he is an incel in the before and MTN oldcel at best in after.
its just bimax

nothing in the world would ascend him, the point is that even with what would be considered a conservative jaw movement here revealed a huge jaw beneath his recessed fat potato of a face

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
The after looks almost identical to my Dad. Only differences being my Dad has a higher gonial angle and a less bulbous looking nose.

The after looks almost identical to my Dad. Only differences being my Dad has a higher gonial angle and a less bulbous looking nose.
hes an engineer at Google after doing a phd
Imagine if he had it at 18 instead while having hair and not being fat

He would have joined a frat and dropped out after 3 yrs and then slaying at the dive bar until 28 when he gets a job at mcdonalds

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
hes an engineer at Google after doing a phd
Imagine if he had it at 18 instead while having hair and not being fat

He would have joined a frat and dropped out after 3 yrs and then slaying at the dive bar until 28 when he gets a job at mcdonalds
He'd still have the ugly mindset, likely follow the same general career path, with better romantic success. No one starts treating the engineering nerd like chad when he becomes good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
View attachment 2412274

of course, even with 12mm you can get dogmaxxed

this is why you need infrazygos
Wtf, it seems like a chad lower third got copied and pasted into this incel face. I'd say it was a poorly photoshoped image if it wasn't real, so unproportional it is. Source?

Wtf, it seems like a chad lower third got copied and pasted into this incel face. I'd say it was a poorly photoshoped image if it wasn't real, so unproportional it is. Source?

This is the case with some people. They have big jaws but they are set back so they don't pull on any soft tissue so you would have no idea.

Last edited:

This is the case with some people. They have big jaws but they are set back so they don't pull on any soft tissue so you would have no idea.

so, it sounded like he might have had a bimax before this one? but its not clear, he refers to a "first surgery". said he also did jaw widening

whats the after in side profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back