This is what a PSL 8 body looks like.

Learn English.

You haven't responded to how I debunked your BS analysis so you insist on changing the topic. You called Hrithik's abs shit and then you say David Laid is ideal. Just stop coping you racist.
you didn't debunk shit g. some photoshopped pictures thats all. why tf would i cope about some bollywood actors body. his body is not as good as you claim. everyone on the thread has the same idea but you. you are the one coping... also david laid is absolutely genetically 0.99% bodywise.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
INSANE FRAME and roidmaxxed, aesthetic proportion maxxed physique.
View attachment 268449
No. Shit tier pec genetics, Arnold had pretty ideal body.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Massive Chest

you didn't debunk shit g. some photoshopped pictures thats all. why tf would i cope about some bollywood actors body. his body is not as good as you claim. everyone on the thread has the same idea but you. you are the one coping... also david laid is absolutely genetically 0.99% bodywise.
His body is too good for your belief so you claim he photoshops.

You are coping so hard. Stop. Didn't you say he has no obliques an his abs aren't cut LMAO.?

Images

David Laid is 0.99%Ile?

You are 0 IQ. You don't even know the meaning of what you're saying mate
No. Shit tier pec genetics, Arnold had pretty ideal body.
View attachment 268517
I'm sorry it looks like he's had boob injections

"Weak ugly chest" gtfo.

What's ideal to you? You call him too muscular then you say he's weak. Gtfo coper
Dude, ideal body you mean What? Attractivnes to women or bodybuilding? Women love Brad pit type body, basiscly ripped body without extreme musle mass thats not practical and naturally achievable. So Hes to big.

Hes chest genetics is weak. What i mean? Musle insertion shape. This is ideal chest Musle insertion while his chest is weird and weak. I dont mean size, but shape
4bce51c21e9f3303b1a28f6872231644
99eddbcaaf7323b4bc463c077660dcd5superfamoso
TWt KsK4 400x400

Dude, ideal body you mean What? Attractivnes to women or bodybuilding? Women love Brad pit type body, basiscly ripped body without extreme musle mass thats not practical and naturally achievable. So Hes to big.

Hes chest genetics is weak. What i mean? Musle insertion shape. This is ideal chest Musle insertion while his chest is weird and weak. I dont mean size, but shape
View attachment 268531View attachment 268532View attachment 268534
Why Arnold isn't perfect? - TOO big, doesn't have ideal abs. Still a gigamogger but remember we're talking about #1 in aesthetics.

Why Jeff isn't perfect? - Way too muscular and ripped too. Can be turn off. But again he's a gigamogger. I've already made posts saying this.

Here's proof that being too muscular isn't IDEAL.

As for Brad Pitt body type. Only looks good without shirts. With shirt you can't even tell he lifts. And realistically you don't walk around with your shirt off.

Prime Connor Murphy is also ideal IMO.

Why Arnold isn't perfect? - TOO big, doesn't have ideal abs. Still a gigamogger but remember we're talking about #1 in aesthetics.

Why Jeff isn't perfect? - Way too muscular and ripped too. Can be turn off. But again he's a gigamogger. I've already made posts saying this.
they have perfect chest musle insertions thats what i mean

Here's proof that being too muscular isn't IDEAL.

yes being to muscular is not ideal thats what i wrote

As for Brad Pitt body type. Only looks good without shirts. With shirt you can't even tell he lifts. And realistically you don't walk around with your shirt off.

Prime Connor Murphy is also ideal IMO.
idealy you have big frame so you look good even without lifting. Frame size and proportions are more important than musle mass. I rather be skinny with good frame than jacked with averge frame.

they have perfect chest musle insertions thats what i mean

yes being to muscular is not ideal thats what i wrote

idealy you have big frame so you look good even without lifting. Frame size and proportions are more important than musle mass. I rather be skinny with good frame than jacked with averge frame.
I agree with a lot of what you've said and that's why I chose Hrithik because his frame was insane even pre roids.

Ultimately it seems like this is a subjective topic and everyone has their own favourite body types.

ideal body/definition/frame imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
I agree with a lot of what you've said and that's why I chose Hrithik because his frame was insane even pre roids.

Ultimately it seems like this is a subjective topic and everyone has their own favourite body types.
yeah, objectivly his chest musle insertions are failo thats it. In terms of size, definition, bf etc. Theres no perfect type tbh. I know it would be funny but my granny said that for her those ripped bodybuilders have ugly bodies and those veins are ugly but she like broad shoulders, something around 12-15%bf light abs etc. Imo thing that is good no matter what is of course good frame proportions (shoulders to waist/hip and hip to waist) and overall size of your frame, bideltoid, ribcage, wrist/ankle, hand, feet size etc. Those things make you look like big dude. For me warrior type body is the best, something like geralt from witcher, or cavil from immortals

God tier frame but a lot of these people that are being posted don't have abs which is also considered a very aesthetic feature.

Look at this dude.
tumblr_olj43uAAQl1uo8ozoo1_1280.jpg

pretty solid genetics ngl but i do think women prefer a slightly higher BF and less vascular look

>PSL
>body

JCMiNsw.gif

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, OhWell and forwardgrowth
bad body especially that chest looks so shit
there are tons of better physiques

If his chest looks shit, I wonder how you would describe yourself.

Have never read so much cope in one thread. You subhumans can’t even come close to looking like any of these guys you posted. Keep arguing about who has better insertions you’re all still fat and ugly.
giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Chadpreet2.0
- dog shit pectoral insertions. they look like fucking mammaries.
- the smallest part of his waist is right below his fucking pectorals. this looks dog shit and ruins his V taper.
- his frame is not even very good. he has 1.85 shoulder:waist MAX and that's after adding muscle. that's not that good.

not even close to the best body. I'll probably have a better fucking body than this in a ~year's time.
Amount of shit talk on this site is unreal.

Keep crying for him while foids drool over him. Your delusion is PSL 8.

Keep coping. Just know that you will never be close to this level regardless of what you do in your life.
Have never read so much cope in one thread. You subhumans can’t even come close to looking like any of these guys you posted. Keep arguing about who has better insertions you’re all still fat and ugly.
giphy.gif
Exactly, they say brad Pitt fight club physique is ideal yet he gets mogged.

And why tf do insertions matter when foids wet themselves over him anyway..
PSL 8 cope

Height isn't the same as physique.

He mogs Hrithik but because of his height not physique.

I'm talking physique here.

And not a single ab exists on this guys body from what I've seen
Racist autistic fag. He's a curry and white foids drool over him. Even subhuman foids would reject you.

Fuck off racist coper fag.
and btw the pics of the people you posted probably are better looking than you, fag
@jimson
@pie

Why's this guy posting random pics of you? Both of you live rent free in his his head
Height isn't the same as physique.

He mogs Hrithik but because of his height not physique.

I'm talking physique here.

And not a single ab exists on this guys body from what I've seen

Racist autistic fag. He's a curry and white foids drool over him. Even subhuman foids would reject you.

Fuck off racist coper fag.

and btw the pics of the people you posted probably are better looking than you, fag

@jimsonbobson
@pie

Why's this guy posting random pics of you? Both of you live rent free in his his head
@Jimsonbobson505
@Pietrosiek

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic
If his chest looks shit, I wonder how you would describe yourself.
are you fucking retarded? his chest looks shit its a fact you can be salty about it but it just doesnt look good
and if you wonder about me, my chest looks way better than his and its not hard to get a better chest unless you have bad muscle insertions like him

everyone here is gay

are you fucking retarded? his chest looks shit its a fact you can be salty about it but it just doesnt look good
and if you wonder about me, my chest looks way better than his and its not hard to get a better chest unless you have bad muscle insertions like him
Pics or gtfo faggot

811194DF 5896 4DAD B413 C78BDEFF2E58

this is ideal

OP is just a genetic low roll fucking dothead streetshitter who needs to cope by seeing if people find indians attractive. just accept the fact that it is well and truly O V E R for you and acquire an eppley wraparound neck implant like this:
View attachment 269469
1) I need no surgeries to cope unlike you.
2) I facemog you to oblivion
3) I musclemog you to the depths of your mum's vagina.
4) Are you from UK? If yes, please let's meet at Manchester Piccadilly Station at about 4 pm tomorrow and let's fight, record the fight and put the video on here.

You down pussy?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
pathetic thread
I don't require surgery in the slightest. I'm doing it to become a gigachad, which you will never be able to accomplish regardless.

prove it.

muscles are far less important than face and height, and by absence of muscle mass is extremely temporary. not to mention my frame is probably better than yours.

no, I'm not. are you retarded cunt? and I wouldn't fight you regardless because I wouldn't risk my own wellbeing due to some worthless spawn killed streetshitter. you must have a serious inferiority complex for that to be worth it to you. I'm very sorry for that.

why do you even reply to trolls? op is a balkan failure just ignore him and he will go to another forum

pathetic thread

why do you even reply to trolls? op is a balkan failure just ignore him and he will go to another forum
You retard he is the one who started posting shit. Can you read faggot
I don't require surgery in the slightest. I'm doing it to become a gigachad, which you will never be able to accomplish regardless.

prove it.

muscles are far less important than face and height, and by absence of muscle mass is extremely temporary. not to mention my frame is probably better than yours.

no, I'm not. are you retarded cunt? and I wouldn't fight you regardless because I wouldn't risk my own wellbeing due to some worthless spawn killed streetshitter. you must have a serious inferiority complex for that to be worth it to you. I'm very sorry for that.
Yes you do faggot and I've already posted hundreds of my pics

prove it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic and Chadpreet2.0
Lierally zero females I showed his photos said that they like his body. Maybe they are semi lying and if they saw him irl they would be attracted to this, but Idk
All musclemaxxed roidmaxxed bodies are attractive IRL.

Imagine if he was on a beach. It would be a different story.