This is why sandniggers will never have "Palestine"

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Their attitude is niggerish and they're violent and don't want to deal with Jews.

And the hilarious thing is that they're all united in their hate for Jews yet Jews keep kicking their asses every time 😂

Them sandniggers could've signed an agreement 20 years ago and had their own country but noooooo

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
Muslimcels don't really hate jews, believe it or not. Their best and most harmonious years have been with Jews. Muslimcels are repelled by zionism and the establishment of Israel. The problem is that they lost 3 fucking wars over it and they need to get over it. Jews earned their right to set up shop there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and .*my*.
Muslimcels don't really hate jews, believe it or not. Their best and most harmonious years have been with Jews. Muslimcels are repelled by zionism and the establishment of Israel. The problem is that they lost 3 fucking wars over it and they need to get over it. Jews earned their right to set up shop there
Yeah but their reasoning for hating Israel is false. That place was a shithole that was colonized by the British and there was no country. Jews created one.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Eternal_
Yeah but their reasoning for hating Israel is false. That place was a shithole that was colonized by the British and there was no country. Jews created one.
Their reasoning for hating israel is exactly as I stated—zionism. I genuinely do not believe that muslims hate jews and are not using the pretext of zionism to make their hatred more palatable. They don't like that they lost their country. So fucking what! All countries on earth have lost significant plots of their land at various points in time. They need to deal with it and move the fuck on.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Nobody can defeat jews

Nobody can defeat jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Yaarhuni
True. The UN Partition was always falsely spread as kicking out the Arabs but it gave a significant portion of the land to Palestine in the West Bank and Gaza. They weren't happy, fought wars, lost and still refuse to accept the reality. At this point, it is time to accept the partition and move on.