This is why you can't take older women seriously

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
The problem with older women can be summed up as simply as this: they're worth the least they've ever been but demand more than ever. When women are young they actually do care about love and have a lot to give. As time goes on they become bitter & jaded and it inevitably becomes transactional as its all about what they can gain, while having little to give themselves. They can never invest fully into one man like before, feeling the need to date multiple men at once so they aren't left high & dry if one doesn't work out. They will even openly admit that there are all sorts of things they've done for a man or put up with in the past that they'd never do again.

Thanks to social media and their complete lack of self-awareness, their true character & intentions are fully exposed for all to see. They don't realize how repulsive all this is to anyone who isn't a complete simp.

At a certain point there is nothing a woman can do you for you that she hasn't done for another man. When that's the case there is just nothing special that can be had anymore. Speaking from extensive firsthand experience I can say there are lots of women who weren't this way when they were younger but became this way by their mid 20s. Lmao @ taking anyone seriously who has such obvious ulterior motives.

Hoe1

Hoe2

Hoe3

Hoe4

Hoe5

Hoe6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 7 others
The problem with older women can be summed up as simply as this: they're worth the least they've ever been but demand more than ever. When women are young they actually do care about love and have a lot to give. As time goes on they become bitter & jaded and it inevitably becomes transactional as its all about what they can gain, while having little to give themselves. They can never invest fully into one man like before, feeling the need to date multiple men at once so they aren't left high & dry if one doesn't work out. They will even openly admit that there are all sorts of things they've done for a man or put up with in the past that they'd never do again.

Thanks to social media and their complete lack of self-awareness, their true character & intentions are fully exposed for all to see. They don't realize how repulsive all this is to anyone who isn't a complete simp.

At a certain point there is nothing a woman can do you for you that she hasn't done for another man. When that's the case there is just nothing special that can be had anymore. Speaking from extensive firsthand experience I can say there are lots of women who weren't this way when they were younger but became this way by their mid 20s. Lmao @ taking anyone seriously who has such obvious ulterior motives.

View attachment 2681899
View attachment 2681900
View attachment 2681901
View attachment 2681903
View attachment 2681904
View attachment 2681905
do you work for delta airlines

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
That’s why I value no women. I stopped being shy around women because I know that they’re animals and I can read them like a book call that shit Harry potter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and kebab
Good thread.

All subhuman femcels i've never seen a gl woman either in her 20s or 30s that openly says she's dating for money

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Luffymaxxing
Young foids:
Youthful
More attractive
Still emotionally intact
Obssesed with the Chad

Old foids(roasties):
Less attractive
Bitter
Ran through
Mentally ill
Obssesed with the Chad

Whatever the case may be, as a subchad male you will not have any significant interaction with them.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and aleksander
incel thread