"This isn't an incel forum"

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert

I see a lot of people saying "this isn't an incel forum guys", as if the "Chads" here actually contribute anything to looksmaxxing.
Instead, what we have is this:

- Crisick, who got wraparound jaw implants and claimed it was just "natural growth and fat pads melting with age"
- Salludon, who got fillers and chin implant, but claimed it was "hard mewing 24/7"
- the BULL, who is 5'6 but claims 6'5
- Quemirasman, who gets heightmogged by all his girlfriends
- Blackgymmax, who got rhino and fillers but refuses to tell ANYONE which surgeon operated on him

What is the point of these "Chads" then? This may as well be an incel forum because these "slayers" give 0 advice.

This is an incel forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, aestheticsrespecter, tombradylover and 38 others
@Tai Lung

@Bozoogway

the bull is 6'5 on the international opposite day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, fuxkdakikez, pig_face and 9 others
BGM went to a secret society surgeon that only works on celebs, he's actually pretty rich, this is all common knowledge,

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Agendum, tombradylover and 6 others
anyone that is self proclaimed chad is a liar tbh best bet is to carefully select the most photogenic photo of yourself, show it to a few users and have them compliment and brag on your behalf, whilst you pretend to stay humble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, tombradylover, Pikabro and 18 others
anyone that is self proclaimed chad is a liar tbh best bet is to carefully select the most photogenic photo of yourself, show it to a few users and have them compliment and brag on your behalf, whilst you pretend to stay humble
true geezer you are the only chad in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Akhi, n0rthface and 2 others

I see a lot of people saying "this isn't an incel forum guys", as if the "Chads" here actually contribute anything to looksmaxxing.

- Crisick, who got wraparound jaw implants and claimed it was just "natural growth and fat pads melting with age"
- Salludon, who got fillers and chin implant, but claimed it was "hard mewing 24/7"
- Blackgymmax, who got rhino and fillers but refuses to tell ANYONE which surgeon operated on him

What is the point of these "Chads" then? This may as well be an incel forum because these "slayers" give 0 advice.

This is an incel forum.
Not reading this essay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, TechnoBoss, kebab and 7 others

This is an incel forum.
True but at least @quemirasmanv2 is a robust spic that actually shows proof unlike certain slayers aka doing OHP at 2 am for extra 5 inches of height in the morning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, EggKing, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Sallubhai is natural, he didn't get fillers or implants. They don't exist in Pakistan.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, reddotguy, EggKing and 9 others
True but at least @quemirasmanv2 is a robust spic that actually shows proof unlike certain slayers aka doing OHP at 2 am for extra 5 inches of height in the morning.
true but he's 5'4

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and St.TikTokcel

This is an incel forum.
i’m incel as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ascension
forgot to mention:
- the famous stacy slayer @WishIwasChico who refuses to show his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, dimorphism, Deleted member 32973 and 9 others
forgot to mention:
No Chad who’s only work is growing up would show his face on this rancid forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 32973 and ascension
Nobody wants to share their secret to ascension, but one thing is for sure, they all ascended after they joined .org

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Tai Lung
forgot to mention:
He considers any average white girl a "Stacy". He may be white but he is a dalit in spirit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, X D, Akhi and 6 others
Nobody wants to share their secret to ascension, but one thing is for sure, they all ascended after they joined .org

Tbh most of them ascended during Lookism days

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, TechnoBoss, nofap and 3 others
He considers any average white girl a "Stacy". He may be white but he is a dalit in spirit
I’m white and any non fat white foid is stacy to me (not slavic ones tho, depends on pheno). Like if ur looksmaxxing u might as well go for the best options

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxxee and SidharthTheSlayer
I got lookism link for what it's worth, but it appears more like offtopic of looksmax tbh

• Woah
I’m white and any non fat white foid is stacy to me (not slavic ones tho, depends on pheno). Like if ur looksmaxxing u might as well go for the best options
Yeah but you can't say that you match Stacie's all the time because a Stacy is a certain percentile in looks.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Reformed
I thought you lived in a white ethnostate. So an ethnic (not black) HTB has less appeal to you than a skinny white girl? Most zoomer white girl aren’t fat at all dude, still most are capped at LTB-MTB

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine

This is an incel forum.
And your mama's booty hole isn't a vagina but its used as one!

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
It "may as well be" an incel forum, but it still isn't.

they died or forgot about these trash forums cuz theyre in the process of dying

nobody here ascends unless someonen wins the lottery or sth

• Woah
64D7E46B 3868 4218 8A60 9DE408D9D0A1

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 27066 and ascension
after i ascend i’ll tell u bhais everything <3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ascension
Did this nigga list the bull as one of the forum chads

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, spermium, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Everyone here are incel ”fakecels” are coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and ascension
You don't find this site unless you were socially outcasted in your environment

• +1
Reactions: spermium, thatrandomteen and ascension
no one who constantly brags about being a slayer has ever dropped a single timestamped photo of them having sex witha foid let alone a sex tape
think about that :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and ascension

This is an incel forum.

no one who constantly brags about being a slayer has ever dropped a single timestamped photo of them having sex witha foid let alone a sex tape
Tbh some people basically live on here. Is it a forum for incels or for people who are insecure and want a community as insecure as them . If you are here to ascend or whatever than why write “i hate jews” in off topic. You just want a insecure incel community who ressembles you. People here are not only incels . There are : incels, strange people who smash but like to float around here, slayers and that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ascension

This is an incel forum.
This is definitely an incel forum, hence why it’s at least 80% virgins

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ascension

This is an incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: FrankUnderwood, BigJimsWornOutTires, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
The only person I’ve seen on this site with a foid is quemirasman and that doesn’t count, he is a confirmed tranny fucker hence why he gets heightmogged by his gfs

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, St.TikTokcel and ascension
I go on more dates than most of these self-proclaimed slayers but don't blog about it unless there's something interesting to show.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ascension
Why do so many people on here indirectly make threads about me ? @ascension weirdo

• JFL
You don't find this site unless you were socially outcasted in your environment
Wrong. I found out about mewing like 6 years ago then from there found the forum a short while after

Wrong. I found out about mewing like 6 years ago then from there found the forum a short while after
Probably just means your parents weren't involved in your life. If you were normal you would think this forum is weird

• +1
Probably just means your parents weren't involved in your life. If you were normal you would think this forum is weird
I don't even remember how I found out about mewing initially, I think it was an algorithm post on YT or something. And looksmaxxing to me isn't weird so I don't think so . Maybe that's just bc I have disorders or something idk

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ascension
most girls including white ones are ltb btw and i've said this numerous times.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane