"This isn't an incel forum"

I thought you lived in a white ethnostate. So an ethnic (not black) HTB has less appeal to you than a skinny white girl? Most zoomer white girl aren’t fat at all dude, still most are capped at LTB-MTB
@ranierean

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Gilbert_Durandal and SidharthTheSlayer

I see a lot of people saying "this isn't an incel forum guys", as if the "Chads" here actually contribute anything to looksmaxxing.
Instead, what we have is this:

- Crisick, who got wraparound jaw implants and claimed it was just "natural growth and fat pads melting with age"
- Salludon, who got fillers and chin implant, but claimed it was "hard mewing 24/7"
- the BULL, who is 5'6 but claims 6'5
- Quemirasman, who gets heightmogged by all his girlfriends
- Blackgymmax, who got rhino and fillers but refuses to tell ANYONE which surgeon operated on him

What is the point of these "Chads" then? This may as well be an incel forum because these "slayers" give 0 advice.

This is an incel forum.

just cause some users aren't the widely recognized "forum chads", doesn't mean there arent plenty of other good looking users here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ascension
even forum chads gatekeep. Brutal.

I will come out with a couple of actual guides btw the end of march .
-Quemirasman, who gets heightmogged by all his girlfriends

I died reading this line, ngl. 😂

But getting a girl taller than you as a chadlet is admirable.

I don’t think he’s 5’8 like he claims , looks closer to 5’5. He wouldn’t get heightmogged by girlfriends so often if he was 5’8 barefoot unless he dates taller women .

5”8 is average height Portugal or Argentina wherever he is from .

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
even forum chads gatekeep. Brutal.

I will come out with a couple of actual guides btw the end of march .

I died reading this line, ngl. 😂

But getting a girl taller than you as a chadlet is admirable.

I don’t think he’s 5’8 like he claims , looks closer to 5’5. He wouldn’t get heightmogged by girlfriends so often if he was 5’8 barefoot unless he dates taller women .

5”8 is average height Portugal or Argentina wherever he is from .
he doesn't get girls taller than him (pretty much impossible), he dates trannies taller than him

• JFL
Reactions: 98Zdeed98 and ascension
Loox is legit and multiple other older users

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
mmmmmm , no

Water
No Chad is using forums let alone this shit

• +1

I see a lot of people saying "this isn't an incel forum guys", as if the "Chads" here actually contribute anything to looksmaxxing.

- Crisick, who got wraparound jaw implants and claimed it was just "natural growth and fat pads melting with age"
- Salludon, who got fillers and chin implant, but claimed it was "hard mewing 24/7"
- Blackgymmax, who got rhino and fillers but refuses to tell ANYONE which surgeon operated on him

What is the point of these "Chads" then? This may as well be an incel forum because these "slayers" give 0 advice.

This is an incel forum.
The bull is 5’2

• JFL

This is an incel forum.
JFL I’ve said this before lmao

A lot of the supposed “slayers” just harass or shitpost on threads.

Every once in a while someone will be nice and give advice but not always.

• +1