This place will make you sick on your mind

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Honestly just leave the moment you can. It's almost never about "Muh looks". It's clear as day that even if you looked like 9 PSL Hayes or 8 PSL Erdogan you'd still question yourself

The problem was always a mental one. Your psychology is destroyed, your mind is sick and your intellect is molested. Your ancestors didn't give a damn about looks even if they lived decently. You can't just coincidentally be the exception of the rule in your family that will care about looks and whose success is only directly affected by those looks.

Being focused on looks instead of in your mental health is the biggest waste of time you can ever do. It's the equivalent of selling the car to buy gasoline. Remember those good days when you were a child and life just happened in front of you without caring about yourself that much, that is the objective to reach.

Rest is cope. Accept you will never look like this and it will be much more easier to go on with your life
Screenshot 20231224 160452 Video Player

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, emeraldglass, thecel and 7 others
looks like shit, mtn

Dnrd faggot suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I’ve wasted so much time on psl Fuark man

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I am glad i will never look like that negative norwood 3 deathnic my nigga 🤣🤣👌👌👌

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Looks is life my bro in this post zoomer world you get judged based on how you look nobody cares about your behavior or achievements this ain’t 500BC.

I hate to say it wish it wasn’t this way but the boomerang effect is real.

Some people become blackpilled so hard that they turn bluepilled in the end

• +1
Looks is life my bro in this post zoomer world you get judged based on how you look nobody cares about your behavior or achievements this ain’t 500BC.

I hate to say it wish it wasn’t this way but the boomerang effect is real.

Some people become blackpilled so hard that they turn bluepilled in the end
Nah man. You have legit Htns in this trash hole crying everyday, and then in real life you see mtns with Htbs and yasmines everywhere.

The blackpill cope must stop somewhere at some point.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Nah man. You have legit Htns in this trash hole crying everyday, and then in real life you see mtns with Htbs and yasmines everywhere.

The blackpill cope must stop somewhere at some point.
You live in NafriLand where most women are apes and horny it’s that simple. The MTNs would be incel around my environment as proven because the moroccans here around my age get 0 play

• So Sad
You live in NafriLand where most women are apes and horny it’s that simple. The MTNs would be incel around my environment as proven because the moroccans here around my age get 0 play
Much more youth here, that factor comes into play both for good and for bad because of more competition.

Yes what you say is the same other users told me from what i see. Ratings scales should be divided by territory. Also there is easier to be incel as nafri because of crime and reputation failo.

You have chad personality, play sports, team captain, just avi says that. You'll make it work definetly.

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Much more youth here, that factor comes into play both for good and for bad because of more competition.

Yes what you say is the same other users told me from what i see. Ratings scales should be divided by territory. Also there is easier to be incel as nafri because of crime and reputation failo.

You have chad personality, play sports, team captain, just avi says that. You'll make it work definetly.
Love the lifefuel my friend. All I can say is try to just be appealing to the nafri foids somehow someway. But doing this in a 3rld world country is hard. Also, probably gonna get ADS from trying to even interact with such whores presuming you have bad history with girls

If you take this forum seriously instead of treating it as a shitpost site you need help

• So Sad
looks like shit, mtn
op is north african so it is not common at all to see gl guys

thats why he labels avrg looking faggots in the west as htn or better

op is north african so it is not common at all to see gl guys

thats why he labels avrg looking faggots in the west as htn or better
Faggots here rate this as Low MTN and tell me that i'm the one who doesn't know how to rate.

Gettyimages 53451640 612x612
41f6b5ff354a40779384f5acb5f766d0 400x400

My rating scale is the most impolute one in this trash hole. It's based on unequivocal mathematical equations and a lifetime experience of inceldom. I even erased subhuman tier and elevated Chad to what i define as "The Complete Pack" making it a requirement to have personality, status, being NT and height for Chad.

Faggots here rate this as Low MTN and tell me that i'm the one who doesn't know how to rate.

View attachment 2725685 View attachment 2725686

My rating scale is the most impolute one in this trash hole. It's based on unequivocal mathematical equations and a lifetime experience of inceldom. I even erased subhuman tier and elevated Chad to what i define as "The Complete Pack" making it a requirement to have personality, status, being NT and height for Chad.
yeah, mtn is too high

Muh looksmaxxing

• +1

Facts. God bless and goodbye.

• Love it
i agree with the main argument tho

honestly what comes after "ascending"?

there will be always a small part of your brain that will make you feel insecure, basically your own brain cucks you

and you will eventually come back to this forum in search for answers, but you wont find anything

You can never reach chad without the genetics. It’s all about genetics and luck. The rest is cope like venting on looksmax.org

What is there to question?

Do you dare to question this????
B394815fe3c644a207c0f165784a6329
20230812 EUP001

Look at his nasolabial ratio, it is almost perfect. And what about his hair being struck by the wind? He must spend the whole day combing it to make it look like that

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
Honestly just leave the moment you can. It's almost never about "Muh looks". It's clear as day that even if you looked like 9 PSL Hayes or 8 PSL Erdogan you'd still question yourself

The problem was always a mental one. Your psychology is destroyed, your mind is sick and your intellect is molested. Your ancestors didn't give a damn about looks even if they lived decently. You can't just coincidentally be the exception of the rule in your family that will care about looks and whose success is only directly affected by those looks.

Being focused on looks instead of in your mental health is the biggest waste of time you can ever do. It's the equivalent of selling the car to buy gasoline. Remember those good days when you were a child and life just happened in front of you without caring about yourself that much, that is the objective to reach.

Rest is cope. Accept you will never look like this and it will be much more easier to go on with your life
View attachment 2725647
I don't know