This site has been purged from Bing search results

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Prior to today I could type in the word ‘looksmax’ and a link to this site would be one of the top two search results. Now the link to this site is nowhere to be found. Even if you type in the entire site name ‘looksmax.me’.

Same story with liookism.net

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1106 and 2 others
Prior to today I could type in the word ‘looksmax’ and a link to this site would be one of the top two search results. Now the link to this site is nowhere to be found. Even if you type in the entire site name ‘looksmax.me’.

Same story with liookism.net
Mildly interesting.

who the fuck uses bing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
even search engines are rejecting incels

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and TheChosenChad
The way we know you're an oldcel fr is because you fucking use bing

Last edited:
It's because most of the coders working at these tech companies are themselves incels in massive denial and sites like these trigger them heavily so they censor them. 90% of google are probably incels coping through sjw ideology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2810, MammothActuary and 4 others
fucking caged so hard

Still on Google. Bing, if you wanna compete with Google you gotta stop playing the moralfag game. Tech doesn't care about your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Legit had a meeting with the FBI today, they made me explain my last 100 posts in front of my parents and shit and sent me to the therapist. A black women who just told me to say positive things to myself in the mirror lmfao.

All at 16 years old. My life is fucking wild. But yeah the incel purge is happening and this website will get shut down eventually. Mods should put more effort into removing ER posts but it probably still wouldn't work cause .is is this sister site. Still can't believe someone actually tipped the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if several other posters are comprismised too. Same thing happened to nibba.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Legit had a meeting with the FBI today, they made me explain my last 100 posts in front of my parents and shit and sent me to the therapist. A black women who just told me to say positive things to myself in the mirror lmfao.

All at 16 years old. My life is fucking wild. But yeah the incel purge is happening and this website will get shut down eventually. Mods should put more effort into removing ER posts but it probably still wouldn't work cause .is is this sister site. Still can't believe someone actually tipped the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if several other posters are comprismised too. Same thing happened to nibba.
The 1st part a jOke?

The 1st part a jOke?
Not a joke. They checked me out of school early today and had a talk with me and my parents. Then sent me to a therapist based off of what I posted. JFL. Didn't help that I looked like a scetchy fuck today, didn't plan on talking to the FBI I looked like a drug addict.

Bruh, why bing?

Not a joke. They checked me out of school early today and had a talk with me and my parents. Then sent me to a therapist based off of what I posted. JFL. Didn't help that I looked like a scetchy fuck today, didn't plan on talking to the FBI I looked like a drug addict.
If this is real, fuck that would be embarrassing
FBI niggers if you're reading this know I'm going through a phase and 90% of what I write is satire

But I'm not believing this happened not 1 bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer

Cool story bro
If this is real, fuck that would be embarrassing
FBI niggers if you're reading this know I'm going through a phase and 90% of what I write is satire
You need to disclaimermaxx like myself.
I cannot be held accountable for what I say thanks to that handy little line of text in my sig.

Captura de Tela 2019 08 23 as 220015

Working fine here, they probably blocked in your country only, wasn't there a recent mass shooting in the US? Was an incel?

Legit had a meeting with the FBI today

JFL this isn't the UK the police there have better things to do. And why go only after just you? If the FBI wanted this place gone they would go after this entire site and not individual users.

JFL this isn't the UK the police there have better things to do. And why go only after just you? If the FBI wanted this place gone they would go after this entire site and not individual users.
Someone initially tipped them after I made a joke post to shoot up a cathedral in Berlin and they looked further into my account

Someone initially tipped them after I made a joke post to shoot up a cathedral in Berlin and they looked further into my account

Tbh that was a fucking braindeath level IQ thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Tbh that was a fucking braindeath level IQ thing to do.
This is actually legit over 100 incels on different forums have been spoken to by the FBI saw an article about it. Just don’t talk about shootings or going er you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
View attachment 101428

Working fine here, they probably blocked in your country only, wasn't there a recent mass shooting in the US? Was an incel?

Almost all mass shootings are done by incels.

That is a Google search you posted. www.bing.com is owned by Microsoft and is the second most popular search engine in the US.
OwtbNjq.jpg

Last edited:
im gonna shoot up my microwave come at me FBI

Looksmax.me has returned to Bing search results. Lookism is still purged.