This site has legit devolved into the most trash shit I’ve ever seen

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
97% of all the semi decent and entertaining users are gone

0 intellectual property has remained, it’s devolved into being inhabited by the biggest teen losers from TikTok who think they’re blackpilled. Literal nobodies that nobody knows calling me greycel because they have PTSD from being called greycel themselves, I can’t make a single post without being called “greycel” ☠️ you niggas don’t even talk about anything. It’s just a garbage fest of cringe memes and retards thinking they’re cool for using looksmax terminology whilst not even actually being apart of the PSL community for more than a year

Sites dogshit. Complete and utter fuckfest. I genuinely hope it’s teenagers or else it’s legit over for your shit brain dead personality, unironically “brainrotted”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, humanoidsub7, NoseProphecy and 22 others
start the morning off with a milk coffee @Hardrada
IMG 1150

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, NoseProphecy, vermillioncorefan and 17 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, NoseProphecy, Thebbcmaxxer and 11 others
And then, we have Alex brown. Still here, still leaving posts about his daily life as if every person’s post is his daily vlog forum
went for a late evening swim last night, picked up a kilo and a half of bananas for 70 cents usd, then went for a night walk

might go catch a film at the cinema after i finish my coffee
IMG 1149
IMG 1143
IMG 1145
IMG 1147

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy, vermillioncorefan, whiteislandpill and 21 others
I am Naruto posting now

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, soover4me and WELOVELOOKS
Bro took it personal that I called him a grey jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yen, NoseProphecy, <6PSLcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, NoseProphecy, whiteislandpill and 13 others
Bro took it personal that I called him a grey jfl
90% of retards commenting on my posts are brain dead niggas like you adding literally nothing and just being annoying and not even funny trolls. Don’t take so much credit for it bud

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Jeww and fuxkdakikez
90% of retards commenting on my posts are brain dead niggas like you adding literally nothing and just being annoying and not even funny trolls. Don’t take so much credit for it bud
Dnrd

• +1
i just started rewatching Naruto a couple of weeks ago nigguh
Nice bro the story of might gai and rock lee will push you to greater heights

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy, mirrormogger and WELOVELOOKS
Me when my brain starts farting and giving out because my last braincel is running low on oxygen being asphyxiated from my recessed maxilla and jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and TheRagingBull
Me when my brain starts farting and giving out because my last braincel is running low on oxygen being asphyxiated from my recessed maxilla and jaw
IMG 7463

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, 97baHater and sub5c3l
nd retards thinking they’re cool for using looksmax terminology whilst not even actually being apart of the PSL community for more than a year
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and soover4me

0 intellectual property has remained, it’s devolved into being inhabited by the biggest teen losers from TikTok who think they’re blackpilled. Literal nobodies that nobody knows calling me greycel because they have PTSD from being called greycel themselves, I can’t make a single post without being called “greycel” ☠️ you niggas don’t even talk about anything. It’s just a garbage fest of cringe memes and retards thinking they’re cool for using looksmax terminology whilst not even actually being apart of the PSL community for more than a year

Sites dogshit. Complete and utter fuckfest. I genuinely hope it’s teenagers or else it’s legit over for your shit brain dead personality, unironically “brainrotted”
2024cel just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, reddotguy, ascension and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, TheRagingBull and PointOfNoReturn
Honest question doesn’t it get boring being the most lame brain dead troll in the world, I’m genuinely curious, like you’re insanely unfunny and boring
Ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and PointOfNoReturn

Feb 9

• +1
The blackpill has basically been figured out already, there's not much else to do, some new pills and theories but thats it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, NoseProphecy, reddotguy and 12 others
The fact I’m sitting here knowing all of the real OGs who actually pioneered this community with a bunch of dudes from 2023 criticizing me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, TheRagingBull, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
The fact I’m sitting here knowing all of the real OGs who actually pioneered this community with a bunch of dudes from 2023 criticizing me
Do something then. No one cares faggot. Go and jester for the forum instead of bitching jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and darktriadprince
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, reddotguy, TheRagingBull and 4 others
I love your avi.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy and WELOVELOOKS
Muhh muhh the forum is shit now

Joined Feb 9, 2024

• +1

What would you say is thé cause of thé change.

• +1
Do something then. No one cares faggot. Go and jester for the forum instead of bitching jfl.
Do something then 🤓👆

Go and be apart of our cringe retardation. I’m good dude I think I’ll sit back and make fun of how cringe and stupid niggas like you are. Thanks for the suggestion though

• +1

Dnr kys retard

• +1
joined febuary 9th 2024 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, RAMU KAKA, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
What would you say is thé cause of thé change.
Blackpill becoming more viral of course. This used to be a niche community full of people who actually understand blackpill on a more fundamental level now it’s just retards riding the wave and watch Chico mog edit TikTok’s

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, XtrovertNTnormalfag and aesthetic beauty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and aesthetic beauty
Joined Feb 9, 2024

• +1
@RecessedChinCel ur supposed to be one of the older chill users who aren’t retarded, disappointed son

• +1
@RecessedChinCel ur supposed to be one of the older chill users who aren’t retarded, disappointed son
Dude there are a million posts like urs from greycels going on pretentious rants wah wah where are muh intellectual high IQ philosophical conversation brooo! Over for the forum bro!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, kiyopon, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
Dude there are a million posts like urs from greycels going on pretentious rants wah wah where are muh intellectual high IQ philosophical conversation brooo! Over for the forum bro!!!!!
Why does everyone here refuse to accept the fact that people can delete and make a new account. Not every greycel is an actual greycel
IMG 0764

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, aesthetic beauty, TheRagingBull and 3 others
Damnn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, aesthetic beauty and randomop

• +1
nah this shit was always dogshit
people here are toxic as fuck, being called a greycel is pretty generous tbh
you think a website that call people subhumans, encourage heavy surgical interventions on young people.
People here are racist and mysoginist and you expect them to be nice.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
This is probably the lowest point PSL has been since long time, at least since 2015.

• +1
What was your old user? You can PM me if you don't want to say it publicly.

• +1