Reactions: NoseProphecy, soover4me and WELOVELOOKS
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Ban this dick from going in your ass you homosexual troglodyte
fuck you faggot go kill yourself you fucking cumskin jew neonazi faggot NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and soover4me
97% of all the semi decent and entertaining users are gone

0 intellectual property has remained, it’s devolved into being inhabited by the biggest teen losers from TikTok who think they’re blackpilled. Literal nobodies that nobody knows calling me greycel because they have PTSD from being called greycel themselves, I can’t make a single post without being called “greycel” ☠️ you niggas don’t even talk about anything. It’s just a garbage fest of cringe memes and retards thinking they’re cool for using looksmax terminology whilst not even actually being apart of the PSL community for more than a year

Sites dogshit. Complete and utter fuckfest. I genuinely hope it’s teenagers or else it’s legit over for your shit brain dead personality, unironically “brainrotted”
I might have read this if it wasn’t for the fact that you fucking joined like a month ago
Fucking faggot if you don’t like the site then leave:feelskek: average graycel IQ:feelsuhh:

• +1
its not that serious man dont take everything seriously JFL

• +1
over

• +1
I might have read this if it wasn’t for the fact that you fucking joined like a month ago
Fucking faggot if you don’t like the site then leave:feelskek: average graycel IQ:feelsuhh:
Another goofy 2023cel talking down to an OG psl user. Clown doesn’t understand the “delete account function” and can’t use common sense to deduce I was on this website years before you

• +1

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, raumDEuter, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
Another goofy 2023cel talking down to an OG psl user. Clown doesn’t understand the “delete account function” and can’t use common sense to deduce I was on this website years before you
Just make shit up theory i literally never said that I wasn’t newgen

Nigga calling himself an ”OG psl user” just fucking loll:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Just make shit up theory i literally never said that I wasn’t newgen

Nigga calling himself an ”OG psl user” just fucking loll:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You’re the one using greycel as an insult in the first place, make up your mind or come with a bit more wit to the playing field with the big boys. I’ve just been bodying you stupid niggas left and right challenging me, wiped clean

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

who are you?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and soover4me
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and aesthetic beauty
Blackpill becoming more viral of course. This used to be a niche community full of people who actually understand blackpill on a more fundamental level now it’s just retards riding the wave and watch Chico mog edit TikTok’s
most of the retards "riding the wave" dont ever post or join this shithole of a forum.

and it was always like this. literally look at a 2020 post and youll see its mostly rotting, maybe a few good threads with discussion here and there. even the "insightful" threads were pseudoscience and wikipedia level understandings of topics.

if you spent any amount of time research you wouldnt even be using this forum jfl. the longer i stay here the dumber i feel with all these retarded takes.

"inject t while using gh and ai bro!" just tell me you want pernament side effects bro

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Costcosuperstore
major reason it gets boring is because mods delete every funny or interesting poster so only boring shitposting like dnrd remains. it's normal that there's lots of teens here, the site would be worse with boring rotting oldcels. lookism had it so anyone can make a new account and there was very lax modding so it was always as interesting and funny atmosphere.

at this time it's boring because there is few jester / charismatic posters posting. there is virtualy never funny drama threads now or like meme ones posted by popular users where everyone gets like 20 reacts. i remember the short ugly and brown era and the tribe. rupert is gone. jankybro and octonillionaire also. rl and dancing alien guy. xangzane is less active.

as for interesting content that isnt PSL related looksmax has just never compared to lookism in that regard, idk why.

Last edited:
  • +1

0 intellectual property has remained, it’s devolved into being inhabited by the biggest teen losers from TikTok who think they’re blackpilled. Literal nobodies that nobody knows calling me greycel because they have PTSD from being called greycel themselves, I can’t make a single post without being called “greycel” ☠️ you niggas don’t even talk about anything. It’s just a garbage fest of cringe memes and retards thinking they’re cool for using looksmax terminology whilst not even actually being apart of the PSL community for more than a year

Sites dogshit. Complete and utter fuckfest. I genuinely hope it’s teenagers or else it’s legit over for your shit brain dead personality, unironically “brainrotted”

• +1
27 december

• +1

"Joined 9 Feb 2024"

• +1
You’re the one using greycel as an insult in the first place, make up your mind or come with a bit more wit to the playing field with the big boys. I’ve just been bodying you stupid niggas left and right challenging me, wiped clean
Ok saar what is your ”OG account”

• +1
bump so i can get more reacts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy and WELOVELOOKS

“I miss my teen years”

• +1
Fr, .org was much better back in june-oct

Inb4 mentioning my join date.

• +1
Joined in feb btw:lul::lul: you've never contributed shit ur a shit user dnr

• +1

they werent here during the golden days of psl (2018-2021)

• +1
  • +1