This site will ruin your perception of looks GTFOH

Today as usual I went to pump my legs in the gym, and as I was looking around between sets, I started looking at everyone in there and noticed something I haven’t even notice before, I mogged each and everyone of the people in the gym, and that’s when all came in place, I become aware that my perception of looks was really fucked up, looking everyday at ratios, zygos this, jaw this, eyes this, that I didn’t even thought I looked good myself until now that I’m realizing, but you know what, this site ruins your mind too, while I’m thinking I’m not enough for girls, ltn’s and mtn’s are slaying like crazy, just because of being NT.

Are you really going to waste your life and start living it once you reach HTN-Chadlite status?
Do you really need to waste tons of money in surgery to really live a normal life?

While your rotting in this shithole people out there worse looking and dealt with a worse hand than you, are making good use of their time and creating their best life.

I joined here because I thought I could improve myself and “Looksmaxx” and you think all crazy shit because the information here is free, but you are paying it with your precious life.
When will it be that you notice that this place is a waste of time, perhaps you will be lucky like me, three months after I joined or you’ll get catched up in the Blackpill hole and who knows when will you realize you WASTED YOUR LIFE

Hope you see trough it and rethink what you are doing here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, zura, AngryShortMale and 17 others

Gonza

Bronze
Joined Oct 21, 2023
Posts254Reputation96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Patient A, Deleted member 33540 and 3 others
join
find flaws
take the piss on the site
fix flaws
leave
slay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, m0ss26, PlagiocephalyTypeIV and 12 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, urielRanhel and DildoFaggins
you need to look like you were crafted by the gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Niksy, Sanguinius and 2 others
Body dysmorphia is a thing and when you couple it with the black pill, and getting fucking rated a less than mtn, when your are actually more than that and good looking it really fucks you up mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, STUPIDREFEREES and redmaxx
Body dysmorphia is a thing and when you couple it with the black pill, and getting fucking rated a less than mtn, when your are actually more than that and good looking it really fucks you up mentally
I getrated htn here and in my mind i look like shit over my bdd

factually this is true. being rated MTN on this website is 70th percentile actually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 32196 and Deleted member 48903
factually this is true. being rated MTN on this website is 70th percentile actually
Bro the average 18-25 guy is ltn and UGLY by .org standards, while irl they are actually doing good and life mog the 95% of users here

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, urielRanhel and STUPIDREFEREES
Today as usual I went to pump my legs in the gym, and as I was looking around between sets, I started looking at everyone in there and noticed something I haven’t even notice before, I mogged each and everyone of the people in the gym, and that’s when all came in place, I become aware that my perception of looks was really fucked up, looking everyday at ratios, zygos this, jaw this, eyes this, that I didn’t even thought I looked good myself until now that I’m realizing, but you know what, this site ruins your mind too, while I’m thinking I’m not enough for girls, ltn’s and mtn’s are slaying like crazy, just because of being NT.

Are you really going to waste your life and start living it once you reach HTN-Chadlite status?
Do you really need to waste tons of money in surgery to really live a normal life?

While your rotting in this shithole people out there worse looking and dealt with a worse hand than you, are making good use of their time and creating their best life.

I joined here because I thought I could improve myself and “Looksmaxx” and you think all crazy shit because the information here is free, but you are paying it with your precious life.
When will it be that you notice that this place is a waste of time, perhaps you will be lucky like me, three months after I joined or you’ll get catched up in the Blackpill hole and who knows when will you realize you WASTED YOUR LIFE

water

I agree

I got bdd due to this: pretty bad bdd too, especially bad since I discovered blackpill when I just turned 14 (discovered it back in July 2022 via Wheat Waffles out of all people)

I don’t have it now due to looksmaxxing

But looking back, I was already gl (around 4.5-4.75 PSL before) and mogged 85-90% of men in my school even before doing anything

Yet due to being non nt (still am, but fraud nt) and bdd, I did much worse than men in the mtn range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48903
You could also use the site for all the good info it has and just not get sucked in to all the garbage threads, like that stupid pineapple looking fuck who keeps asking for ratings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eccothreethousand, Pepe, lowiqNormie and 4 others
You could also use the site for all the good info it has and just not get sucked in to all the garbage threads, like that stupid pineapple looking fuck who keeps asking for ratings.
He isn’t even the only person on this forum who does this

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

dnrd im already in the grave

2023cel from tiktok spreading bluepill horseshit as usual.All of that just to say "Just be confident bro".The truth remains the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32954
facts

Body dysmorphia is a cope people use because their standards are lower than yours.

Lookmaxxer are extremly unconfident monkey that try to to hide their low self esteem by lookmaxxing. im surprise you didnt noticed it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48903
2023cel from tiktok spreading bluepill horseshit as usual.All of that just to say "Just be confident bro".The truth remains the truth.

That was awful to watch :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Lookmaxxer are extremly unconfident monkey that try to to hide their low self esteem by lookmaxxing. im surprise you didnt noticed it
Cope, we just trying to be the best human specimen we can be.

Your self esteem is low if you’re not doing it.

If I’m gonna be forced to live in a flesh prison I might as well make it look good and decorate it.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Cope, we just trying to be the best human specimen we can be.

Your self esteem is low if you’re not doing it.

If I’m gonna be forced to live in a flesh prison I might as well make it look good and decorate it.
Nah. Lookmaxxer do it to get attention from other. Not even to pull. Just to feed their ego. If its not you case then good for you. But 99% of lookmaxxer do it for that

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel and Deleted member 48903
no pics no care monkey

This site doesn't ruin anyone. These people who are "ruined" were ruined before they even came upon the site.

This site should be a place where others can learn, grow, explore looksmaxxes, and create new ones, whatever those looksmaxxes are (physical, mental, health, et cetera).

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel
Real but i dont give a fuck

Yeah no. I tried “putting myself out there” and honestly I should have got surgery ten years ago.

Just be nt bro

Attachments

• 06053661-1419-4C08-9A2E-DB7618CDC2B8.gif
    06053661-1419-4C08-9A2E-DB7618CDC2B8.gif
    391.7 KB · Views: 0
Based

its literally just you and another handful of other retards