This subhuman caucasian produced a certified stacy with a sheboon

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
One of the few blindspots of the blackpill : Two normies or subfive can produce a legit chad/stacy by recombining their dnas.

1608495768 1336559 miss france 2014 flora coquerel with 950x0 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
One of the few blindspots of the blackpill : Two normies or subfive can produce a legit chad/stacy by recombining their dnas.

View attachment 2012041
This is why ethnic women love to fuck white men so much...

Apparently, they are aware of the gene recombination chances...
unfinished-jigsaw-puzzle-with-scattered-pieces-of-a-woman-face-psyche-psychology-and-shattered-personal-identity-concept-T0NFE8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 16371
@StrangerDanger genetic recombination pill

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I began to notice a pattern : the mixed kids always look better when the father is white.

I know a mixed girl with same family profile : East African mother from Rwanda and French father : One of the best looking girl I've ever seen.

I think the black features become too potent when they're carried by the father.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, falcon1, datboijj and 5 others
I began to notice a pattern : the mixed kids always look better when the father is white.

I know a mixed girl with same family profile : East African mother from Rwanda and French father : One of the best looking girl I've ever seen.

I think the black features become too potent when they're carried by the father.

I noticed this as well

Best thing after a ww is bw for the offspring. Some would rather choose a 3/10 white girl over a 7/10 black girl with a good body jfl

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and PointOfNoReturn
This is why ethnic women love to fuck white men so much...

Apparently, they are aware of the gene recombination chances...
unfinished-jigsaw-puzzle-with-scattered-pieces-of-a-woman-face-psyche-psychology-and-shattered-personal-identity-concept-T0NFE8.jpg

It's more shitty race bait on things again that doesn't effect any 1 here it's fucking like mgtow copers who talk about single mothers.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
hybrid vigor

Less attractive than the average slim European girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane

My dad is ethnic, mum is white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No thanks she looks htn curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 22126, datboijj and 1 other person
In fact if this was a dude he would have 0 smv based on looking curry lmao

• JFL
So I'm a clown for sharing the opinion of the majority of men in human history on what is attractive on a woman?

(We get it, you fetishize this kind of mixed race woman.)

• JFL
So I'm a clown for sharing the opinion of the majority of men in human history on what is attractive on a woman?

(We get it, you fetishize this kind of mixed race woman.)
I don't fetishize them, I find them attractive. Mulatta-like phenos among aunties can be found on my father's side.

No thanks she looks htn curry
Lol master coon so deluded in the self hate that he would rather fuck a mtn white foid over a mixed/black stacy. More for us I guess.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
idk how she looks indian at all lol

very common mulatto phenotype

Flora coquerel les photos les plus sexy miss france 2014

Lol : 99% of this place can't even get a becky yet you would call Miss France 2014 "average at best" or "curry".

Too much of this place is dangerous for the brain.

Too much whitewashing : no melanin, no interest.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ErbCel and CuriousGuy
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

I noticed this as well

Best thing after a ww is bw for the offspring. Some would rather choose a 3/10 white girl over a 7/10 black girl with a good body jfl
Because why give birth to a Black child? You are literally asking for them to struggle more in life

Because why give birth to a Black child? You are literally asking for them to struggle more in life
The child will be mulatto, as long as you don't breed with the darkest african girl possible, he will be and look mulatto and exotic.

Even then he won't be just another mulatto if the parents are gl. And being black isn't a curse as it once was in the usa etc. Maybe if you're ugly, manlet and dark af

But it's better overall compared to a curry or asian or arab (depends on the arab girl, but i rarely see gl ones or they don't have good qualities compared to black girls (better bodies, taller on average, better frames, better in bed, more bone mass)

Also if the kid was made with an ugly white he would be incel in a white country or betabuxxer or seamaxxer. If the kid is with a gl black girl, he will be exotic and have higher chances of being gl and athletic etc

The child will be mulatto, as long as you don't breed with the darkest african girl possible, he will be and look mulatto and exotic.

Even then he won't be just another mulatto if the parents are gl. And being black isn't a curse as it once was in the usa etc. Maybe if you're ugly, manlet and dark af

But it's better overall compared to a curry or asian or arab (depends on the arab girl, but i rarely see gl ones or they don't have good qualities compared to black girls (better bodies, taller on average, better frames, better in bed, more bone mass)
Idk man, being black sucks in America. Spend enough time around Black people or those mixed with Black. They walk around with PTSD and like abused dogs. Even if they put on some swagger you know if it's from a place of weakness.

Anyway as far as aesthetics go i suppose Black and White mix better than other combos. White Indian creates a Mexican or Middle Eastern looking pwrson, White Asian creates an incel if male. White Arab combos only descend the kid as Arabs tend to have weaker features than Whites usually (and surprisingly not better hair either since they bald too).

So I guess if White was to mix with a non White, then Black would only help since even bad features can be saved by lighter coloring due to contrast.

Med and Amerindian makes a good combo too, judging by Latinas. Same with Med and West African. Med and Nordic make good combos too, producing somewhat ethnic looking White phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Idk man, being black sucks in America. Spend enough time around Black people or those mixed with Black.
Only saw 1 black guy in my entire life at the mall jfl, groomed, well dressed, looked rich
They walk around with PTSD and like abused dogs.
Caged at this jfl
Even if they put on some swagger you know if it's from a place of weakness.
I mean depends on how you look at it. Some don't complain and like living the gang life while others that want to separate from that culture may not like it. Why do you think this is? Self hating? Afraid of police?
Anyway as far as aesthetics go i suppose Black and White mix better than other combos. White Indian creates a Mexican or Middle Eastern looking pwrson, White Asian creates an incel if male. White Arab combos only descend the kid as Arabs tend to have weaker features than Whites usually (and surprisingly not better hair either since they bald too).
Exotic arabs are rare, average Arab isn't bone mogger and either has non surprising hair genes or eyebrows to the point it looks comical jfl. Balding is more common in them, brutal.
So I guess if White was to mix with a non White, then Black would only help since even bad features can be saved by lighter coloring due to contrast.

Med and Amerindian makes a good combo too, judging by Latinas. Same with Med and West African. Med and Nordic make good combos too, producing somewhat ethnic looking White phenos.
Lots of possible combination but nordic etc belong to whites and as i said, white girls on average are the narciest, sluttiest, entitled etc.

So the best after white girls are black on average. You could say latina but they're horny rabbits and don't have unique features and it's 50/50 if the kid will be gl or stuff like that. Compared to a black girl you can both save your genes, framelet, no bonemass? Just get a black girl, black, self hating etc? Just get a white guy

Only saw 1 black guy in my entire life at the mall jfl, groomed, well dressed, looked rich

Caged at this jfl

I mean depends on how you look at it. Some don't complain and like living the gang life while others that want to separate from that culture may not like it. Why do you think this is? Self hating? Afraid of police?
Some are soft and not built for it. Those that had to adapt to that life are still in a horrible disadvantage. That shit fucks with your head and you become paranoid the rest of your life.
Exotic arabs are rare, average Arab isn't bone mogger and either has non surprising hair genes or eyebrows to the point it looks comical jfl. Balding is more common in them, brutal.

Semitic features are basically the archetypal incel

Lots of possible combination but nordic etc belong to whites and as i said, white girls on average are the narciest, sluttiest, entitled etc.

So the best after white girls are black on average. You could say latina but they're horny rabbits and don't have unique features and it's 50/50 if the kid will be gl or stuff like that. Compared to a black girl you can both save your genes, framelet, no bonemass? Just get a black girl, black, self hating etc? Just get a white guy
Yeah White Latino combos don't tend to produce moggers for whatever reason I find.

But not all mulattos are moggers. It's a pheno that tends to work better in males. Mulatto women at times get gigafucked in that they can become birdcels or look Jewish or like ugly Latinas. It doesn't tend to work on women as much. Sure there are fogger mulattas but they are not that common I find. And most of them are just mentally ill trauma victims by virtue of being mixed.

• So Sad
Some are soft and not built for it. Those that had to adapt to that life are still in a horrible disadvantage. That shit fucks with your head and you become paranoid the rest of your life.
From what I've seen the average black in usa isn't like this so I'm not sure. Africans from africa are normal tho most likely
Semitic features are basically the archetypal incel
Like jew nose and balding?
Yeah White Latino combos don't tend to produce moggers for whatever reason I find.
Maybe if the parents are gl. Genetic recombination is a thing
But not all mulattos are moggers. It's a pheno that tends to work better in males. Mulatto women at times get gigafucked in that they can become birdcels or look Jewish or like ugly Latinas. It doesn't tend to work on women as much. Sure there are fogger mulattas but they are not that common I find. And most of them are just mentally ill trauma victims by virtue of being mixed.
Why would the girls hate being mixed? Lack of identity? Still for a mullato girl is better to be mixed than full black in most cases looks wise but they don't realise this

From what I've seen in most cases, mulatto looks are more common in guys, when the child is a female, she tends to look more lightskin black with a slim nose and you can only tell she's mulatto if you see her parents. Idk why this is

TBH she'd be less attractive if her mother was West African/Bantu instead of East African

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
she looks good for a sheboon (the mom)

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing​

Ironic weeb

you are not neo, you are cypher :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt