This "thick" women cope needs to stop immediately.

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Gold
Nowadays any 3/10 butterface thinks she has the smv of prime Megan fox.

What happened to bullying women until they look like this? Bring back eating disorders!
4038075 1711662008061

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, greywind, HeightPilledum and 35 others
The Fashion industry is based asf if you ask me.
Imagine feeling attracted to fat bitches.
That's soy asf.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, PointOfNoReturn, ElTruecel and 7 others
Its thicc obviously some women are just fat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, HeightPilledum, rand anon and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ElTruecel, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
low t faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, ilovenicotine, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, MonoTBB, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
tight tummy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ElTruecel, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
This is ideal
Captura de tela 2020 03 05 a s 19 10 18 png
Captura de tela 2020 03 05 a s 19 12 17 png

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Manana, PointOfNoReturn and 15 others
preach bro, they think theyre 10/10 beacuse of their cellulite big ass
Like, lets say a woman is a 2/10 facewise but she keeps herself at a very low weight.
I could understand why this women thinks she is the shit. It's hard asf to be skinny.

But imagine having an ego bigger than mount everest because you are a fat hoe who can't stop stuffing her mouth??? Fck the men who enable this clownery.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and coldandforgotten
Like, lets say a woman is a 2/10 facewise but she keeps herself at a very low weight.
I could understand why this women thinks she is the shit. It's hard asf to be skinny.

But imagine having an ego bigger than mount everest because you are a fat hoe who can't stop stuffing her mouth??? Fck the men who enable this clownery.
men are down bad and will fuck anything these days that has pussy, fat bitches especially since they got "fat ass"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and theonewhocantascend
Fat bitches are disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, solohunter99, aspiringexcel and 2 others
It’s been proven time and time and again that the fashion industry is literally ran by actual homosexuals that promote these skinny twig bitches built like fridges

Obviously this new trend of foids built like double decker buses wit BBLs is the result of hip hop culture rising in popularity

However to claim that obviously feminine dimorphic traits like wide hips, large breasts, and fat asses are a Jewish psyop is pure retardation entirely and has no basis in fact other than schizo niggas just fear mongering their hatred of Jews through their types

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, arabcelxxx, zan and 6 others
You are low t and there is nothing to defend in that
Imagine having to cope with "muh T" When most reddit soyboys like fat bitches too.
let me guess you want the fat hoes to step on you too?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Imagine having to cope with "muh T" When most reddit soyboys like fat bitches too.
let me guess you want the fat hoes to step on you too?
ideal is thick, which is 10x better than fat or skinny

It’s been proven time and time and again that the fashion industry is literally ran by actual homosexuals that promote these skinny twig bitches built like fridges

Obviously this new trend of foids built like double decker buses wit BBLs is the result of hip hop culture rising in popularity

However to claim that obviously feminine dimorphic traits like wide hips, large breasts, and fat asses are a Jewish psyop is pure retardation entirely and has no basis in fact other than schizo niggas just fear mongering their hatred of Jews through their types
Women should look small and delicate.
Men should be the one to have big arms, big chest, big legs, big ass....

"Men" who like thick woman are usually submissive cucks who want women to sit on them, dominate them, etc..

It would be the same as if a woman said "Oh I like my men super skinny"
That's not how it is supposed to be. She obvs has issues. She obvs wants to be the man in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and mid
ideal is thick, which is 10x better than fat or skinny
skinny with wide hips is best, if u make a child to "thick" bitch u should expect her to look like barrel for rest of life

A foid having large breasts doesn’t make her big

also big ass? No Diddy :lul:
"Men" who like thick woman are usually submissive cucks who want women to sit on them, dominate them, etc..
This isn’t true at all whatsoever lmao

you’re confusing femdom with liking dimorphic foids

Which neither are congruent at all

That's not how it is supposed to be. She obvs has issues.
A foid saying she likes skinny men doesn’t mean she has issues, she just likes skinny men

What if a foid says she likes tall skinny men? Since being tall is one of the biggest signs of male dimorphism, would that still make her have some sort of mental issues?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
who cares faggots? if it makes your dick hard, its good to go

A foid saying she likes skinny men doesn’t mean she has issues, she just likes skinny men

What if a foid says she likes tall skinny men? Since being tall is one of the biggest signs of male dimorphism, would that still make her have some sort of mental issues?
please tell me this is a troll :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: big ass is one of the most dimorphic traits which explains why fat women always look like women while some skinny girls have exact same bodies as boys

yeah sure bro a guy should have big ass but not a woman
made me laugh

• +1
Reactions: zan, oldcel2002 and Kamui
Not into fat or chubby women, but I'm also not fond of the skinny lacking curves model type.

These "anorexic" women have 0% sex appeal to me, they resemble teenage boys, the only female thing about them is their vagina, which is covered most of the days.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, rand anon, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Whatever makes your dick hard, I like thick foids because I’m a high t beast

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Not into fat or chubby women, but I'm also not fond of the skinny lacking curves model type.

These "anorexic" women have 0% sex appeal to me, they resemble teenage boys, the only female thing about them is their vagina, which is covered most of the days.
wybois when they learn that thicc women being ideal isn’t the result of muh Jewish psyops and that ancient Europeans were actually obsessed with big booty bitches

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty and Latinus

Men should be big everywhere, period. Of course you shouldn't have one that looks like a gay dudes' ,but a well trained, developed ass.

I like somewhat large breasts too.
It's just that most women who have then are fat asf.

A woman can be skinny and also dimorphic, because being skinny IS dimorphic in itself.

Tall and skinny can def be dimorphic if you have the right frame but I'm talking anorexic twink skinny. No women likes that because it's a BITCH trait.

So going by you guys' logic a bodybuilder should be more feminine than a Twink because he has big chest, big ass and big legs.
He is actually more mainly though because is BIG.

please tell me this is a troll :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: big ass is one of the most dimorphic traits which explains why fat women always look like women while some skinny girls have exact same bodies as boys

yeah sure bro a guy should have big ass but not a woman
made me laugh
"Fat women look like women"
3746735 cuckreact

I'm saying men should be BIG, period. Bigger than the bitch.
There is nothing dimorphic about ass.
Both sexes have them.
Femboys can have good asses.
Tits are the trait that's dimorphic.

And again your logic is that a bodybuilder who has a huge ass is more feminine than a dude who is build like Chico in 2010.
"Muh ass" gtfoh nig

Men should be big everywhere, period. Of course you shouldn't have one that looks like a gay dudes' ,but a well trained, developed ass.

I like somewhat large breasts too.
It's just that most women who have then are fat asf.

A woman can be skinny and also dimorphic, because being skinny IS dimorphic in itself.
Being super skinny isn’t dimorphic

If it was then why do women naturally deposit most of their weight into their lower bodies and chest
Tall and skinny can def be dimorphic if you have the right frame but I'm talking anorexic twink skinny. No women likes that because it's a BITCH trait.
You’d be very surprised lol

Not every foid is into some Giga masc ogre
So going by you guys' logic a bodybuilder should be more feminine than a Twink because he has big chest, big ass and big legs.
He is actually more mainly though because is BIG.
Stop strawmanning dawg
"Fat women look like women"
View attachment 2838059

I'm saying men should be BIG, period. Bigger than the bitch.
There is nothing dimorphic about ass.
Alright it’s pretty obvious you have a very low argumentative IQ so my time here is finished

I will just continue to lolcow and troll this post as much as I can
Both sexes have them.
Femboys can have good asses.
Tits are the trait that's dimorphic.

And again your logic is that a bodybuilder who has a huge ass is more feminine than a dude who is build like Chico in 2010.
"Muh ass" gtfoh nig
He’s white, probably whiter than you :lul:

ONCE AGAIN:
if having a skinny body is masculine than twinks are the peak of masculinity.
What do they represent though? In the gay community they are seen as bitches.
And they are also seen as bitches by society itself and women.

That's not how it is supposed to be. She obvs has issues. She obvs wants to be the man in the relationship.
It's facts

• Love it
I only like skinny girls.

• Love it
Being super skinny isn’t dimorphic

If it was then why do women naturally deposit most of their weight into their lower bodies and chest

You’d be very surprised lol

Not every foid is into some Giga masc ogre

Stop strawmanning dawg

Alright it’s pretty obvious you have a very low argumentative IQ so my time here is finished

I will just continue to lolcow and troll this post as much as I can

He’s white, probably whiter than you :lul:

I'm not insulting him, it's a manner of speaking.
You can't be aryan if you like fat bitches tho that's just how it is.

Who said they like ogres? I said they don't like anorexic men, have you finished kindergarten? It's like you can't even read.

How am I strawmanning??
You said big ass and big legs= feminine.
But no one sees guys who lift as feminine.
Twinks are seeing as feminine.
That means skinny= feminine.

I don't give a f about where they store fat.
They obvs should have SOME fat, but you guys are into mamooths.

It's facts
Right?
LOL at the guys who can't accept they are bunch of low t cucks who want women who frame mog then.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Right?
LOL at the guys who can't accept they are bunch of low t cucks who want women who frame mog then.
Yep a woman should be small and petite compared to you as a man. If you disagree you're either some nigger or gay or a bitch

• Love it
Whatever makes your dick hard, I like thick foids because I’m a high t beast
Most dudes who I see with fat hoes look like beta cucks though.
This is the average guy who simps for '"muh thick":
4037482 Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 90629AM

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
I'm not insulting him, it's a manner of speaking.
You can't be aryan if you like fat bitches tho that's just how it is.
Lol, muh Aryan dream

You are a mayocel on an incel forum mate, there is nothing superior about you whatsoever
Who said they like ogres? I said they don't like anorexic men, have you finished kindergarten? It's like you can't even read.

How am I strawmanning??
Because you said that ass isn’t dimorphic since both men and women have them, which is obviously BS to anyone who isn’t blinded by bias like you

Even if we’re to completely crop the rest of these images out you’d still be able to tell which ass belonged to a male and which one belonged to a female

You said big ass and big legs= feminine.
But no one sees guys who lift as feminine.
Twinks are seeing as feminine.
That means skinny= feminine.

I don't give a f about where they store fat.
You don’t care because as I said before you are biased and ignoring objective facts to support your own arguments
They obvs should have SOME fat, but you guys are into mamooths.
Who is you guys bruv :lul: no idea who you’re talking about

You just joined this forum yesterday

Most guys here prefer skinny bitches

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx and theonewhocantascend