This totally normal 26 year old man is now an incel in 2019. Inceldom continues to accelerate ...

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://incels.is/threads/this-tota...2019-inceldom-continues-to-accelerate.140549/

LcNGKoF d
RLSkB26 d

JFL even dudes like him claim to be incel. The situation is much worse than I imagined tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, toaster, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
his pictures are shit, his poses etc are autistic, his bio is shit, he tries too hard and looks like a cuck

all of these things he can fix and he can get matches

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian, DidntRead, toaster and 8 others
he has a weird face and head shape, like he was meant to be a dwarf or maybe he is just british. its OVER for this court dwarf

Life fuel for me..

I also get jack shit on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Bird side profile and also not a single picture with a group of friends jfl

He’s dead average. Looks like your typical 2019 Beta Buxx. Looks like he lives a completely average life with average everything. His best picture is the last one too jfl

He’s dead average. Looks like your typical 2019 Beta Buxx. Looks like he lives a completely average life with average everything. His best picture is the last one too jfl
Just another proof that being average = over nowadays

Quote from the other forum :
"See this is the issue guys. Among whites, I can agree maybe this guy is a 4-4.5/10 (ie. slightly below average but still normal). Among a mixed ethnicity crowd, he's a solid 5/10, since he'll MOG shorter/uglier curries/ricecels/blacks easily.

So in a big multicultural city, he's pretty much gonna represent the textbook average.

Plus he did everything everyone says to maximize his looks and photos (except that he fucked up his beard shaving in some pics - minor issue). He got a reliable professional job. He lists himself as an "extrovert" so he likely has a normal social life.

People say "he just needs to get off online dating" but he already says he tried that - he says he got no interest from women in classes or his life activities.

See here's what I think happened from his post and his age - this guy just graduated from teacher's college. And he hasn't been able to get any dates in a while in school. But now he thinks "I've graduated - I've got a job - I'm a professional now - girls will like me! I'm gonna make the best OLD profile and then things will start picking up! This is my new life!"

And so he took a semi-professional photo shoot. He collected all the types of photos you're supposed to get. And then ... NOTHING.

This is what's fucked up - at least 40% of the male population can do no better than this. Many of us will always be shorter, uglier, more ethnic, or more mentally fucked and less professionally successful. By definition that will always be the case.

Someone ITT said, to paraphrase: "Women now expect men like this to get facial surgery before they will date them." That's not a fucking joke but it should be. The only thing he has left to do is jaw/chin surgeries and hair transplants. And then what? He goes up another point in looks? Will that save him? For how long?

The problem with trying to self improve or surgery your way out of this issue is the standards keep going up annually. So if you get surgery and go from a 3/10 to a 4/10? Too bad. You're still below the cutoff. You go from a 4/10 to a 5/10? Maybe you can get by for now ... but what about in another 2-3 years?

Not to mention the Norwood reaper has marked him and unless he gets on hair meds ASAP and has a good response, this is his peak adult attractiveness right now. It will not get any better than this.

This situation is so fucked up it's almost beyond comprehension. I have been seeing lots of Tinder/dating advice posts over the past few months and I have seen numerous just like this. It's not an isolated case. Average men are entering the border of inceldom.

I wouldn't say he's truly a permanent incel yet. Maybe he'll get lucky in a few months and he can hold onto his landwhale for dear life. But the fact that he's struggling like this does not bode well for anyone. It shows there is almost no limit to how bad things will get.

We may sincerely reach a point where 6/10 men are getting laid sporadically and only 7+/10 men are getting laid consistently. I mean, based on this, we're probably already there.

Many, many, many men. It's fucking over. For what it's worth, at least we're not alone. Does it make you feel more normal?"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
99% of guys in the 4 range like him are either betabux or incel. He's lucky to be on the incel side, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
his pictures are shit, his poses etc are autistic, his bio is shit, he tries too hard and looks like a cuck

all of these things he can fix and he can get matches
His pics are normal he looks like a cuck because he looks average or slightly below average
He wont get matches with different pics

• +1
0 iq bio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Wow he mogs me. I guess I'll rope.

Scream soy

Look at this bio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
His pics are normal he looks like a cuck because he looks average or slightly below average
He wont get matches with different pics
without adding any information or pictures

here's quick fix to his profile

1. remove pictures, except 1st, 5th and 6th. 3 pictures is enough and these pics are good
2. delete entire bio as its extremely cringe, put something like

" teaching kids full time

i like to work out, hike and read in my free time

looking for something casual "

Just another proof that being average = over nowadays

Quote from the other forum :
"See this is the issue guys. Among whites, I can agree maybe this guy is a 4-4.5/10 (ie. slightly below average but still normal). Among a mixed ethnicity crowd, he's a solid 5/10, since he'll MOG shorter/uglier curries/ricecels/blacks easily.

So in a big multicultural city, he's pretty much gonna represent the textbook average.

Plus he did everything everyone says to maximize his looks and photos (except that he fucked up his beard shaving in some pics - minor issue). He got a reliable professional job. He lists himself as an "extrovert" so he likely has a normal social life.

People say "he just needs to get off online dating" but he already says he tried that - he says he got no interest from women in classes or his life activities.

See here's what I think happened from his post and his age - this guy just graduated from teacher's college. And he hasn't been able to get any dates in a while in school. But now he thinks "I've graduated - I've got a job - I'm a professional now - girls will like me! I'm gonna make the best OLD profile and then things will start picking up! This is my new life!"

And so he took a semi-professional photo shoot. He collected all the types of photos you're supposed to get. And then ... NOTHING.

This is what's fucked up - at least 40% of the male population can do no better than this. Many of us will always be shorter, uglier, more ethnic, or more mentally fucked and less professionally successful. By definition that will always be the case.

Someone ITT said, to paraphrase: "Women now expect men like this to get facial surgery before they will date them." That's not a fucking joke but it should be. The only thing he has left to do is jaw/chin surgeries and hair transplants. And then what? He goes up another point in looks? Will that save him? For how long?

The problem with trying to self improve or surgery your way out of this issue is the standards keep going up annually. So if you get surgery and go from a 3/10 to a 4/10? Too bad. You're still below the cutoff. You go from a 4/10 to a 5/10? Maybe you can get by for now ... but what about in another 2-3 years?

Not to mention the Norwood reaper has marked him and unless he gets on hair meds ASAP and has a good response, this is his peak adult attractiveness right now. It will not get any better than this.

This situation is so fucked up it's almost beyond comprehension. I have been seeing lots of Tinder/dating advice posts over the past few months and I have seen numerous just like this. It's not an isolated case. Average men are entering the border of inceldom.

I wouldn't say he's truly a permanent incel yet. Maybe he'll get lucky in a few months and he can hold onto his landwhale for dear life. But the fact that he's struggling like this does not bode well for anyone. It shows there is almost no limit to how bad things will get.

We may sincerely reach a point where 6/10 men are getting laid sporadically and only 7+/10 men are getting laid consistently. I mean, based on this, we're probably already there.

Many, many, many men. It's fucking over. For what it's worth, at least we're not alone. Does it make you feel more normal?"
Yeah, his bio/profile basically sum up dating in 2019. Quite sad. He seems like a good, genuine guy too. He’s invisible to women. He will never have a one night stand. He will always have to pay for their dates. He will never get sex within the first 5 dates. Sad tbh. And the worst part is, he’s trying, like it’s obvious he put a lot of effort into this. He did a photo shoot, he thought of a good bio. He even took a personality test. The dude is trying, but he probably only got a few matches.

His best bet is to socialmaxx and get a girlfriend from the social group. He really has no other way unfortunately.

• So Sad
Meanwhile this is how easy it is for Miro.
20190901 173344

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Thushespokeofit, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
without adding any information or pictures

here's quick fix to his profile

1. remove pictures, except 1st, 5th and 6th. 3 pictures is enough and these pics are good
2. delete entire bio as its extremely cringe, put something like

" teaching kids full time

i like to work out, hike and read in my free time

looking for something casual "
From what I've seen women don't read bio or check other pics until after they've matched they just quickly swipe left until they get to a Chad or chadlite

From what I've seen women don't read bio or check other pics until after they've matched they just quickly swipe left until they get to a Chad or chadlite
thats an overexxageration, some will not sure, but there's a lot that will and if you have shitty pictures like him or shitty bio like him despite not being too bad it can be deal breaker

If that isn't a LARP it might just be time to go MSTOW
Wouldn't consider it a larp tbh. He still gets dates from foids below his league - as we all see what chads are doing now

Wouldn't consider it a larp tbh. He still gets dates from foids below his league - as we all see what chads are doing now
If that isn't a LARP it might just be time to go MSTOW
"To give you an idea : I'm 6'1, 190 pounds, athletic, self employed earning extremely well, well travelled, can talk about a lot of subjects. In most scenarios like a party or a bar I'm usually one of the 'hot' guys in the room and have no problem attracting females. "

i think his face is likely bad and he just overrates himself. if his face was good he would've probably started with something like "girls usually tell me im handsome" or "id consider myself a handsome dude based on feedback i got"

"To give you an idea : I'm 6'1, 190 pounds, athletic, self employed earning extremely well, well travelled, can talk about a lot of subjects. In most scenarios like a party or a bar I'm usually one of the 'hot' guys in the room and have no problem attracting females. "

i think his face is likely bad and he just overrates himself. if his face was good he would've probably started with something like "girls usually tell me im handsome" or "id consider myself a handsome dude based on feedback i got"

The part about the post prime landwhale neighbor was what really got to me tbh. If women like that can use Tinder and match with male models what hope do average looking guys have?

I wanna see what the comments are like. Link?

The part about the post prime landwhale neighbor was what really got to me tbh. If women like that can use Tinder and match with male models what hope do average looking guys have?
id say he likely overrates the dudes shes seeing in conjuction to overrating his own face. theres no way an actual landwhale is banging male models this is some tale out of fantasy that incels.is users would make up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I believe him because of my elder cousin: one 36 year old used up sub5 obese pale woman. Last dude she officially dated was a high tier normie who would drive 3 hours from another area just to fuck her, and she complained “he just wanted sex”. Then she showed me the pic of a MM who matched her and asked for a date. And she even rejected him after that coffee date JFL. Besides she even got messages from rich dudes who begged her to be their gf. She’s a reflection of modern men’s suffering ngl.
He said he’s usually one of the hot guys in the room.

If you do chadfishing you’ll see most foids that are responsive/ talking sexually are way below your (chadfish) league.

Last edited:
I believe him because of my elder cousin: one 36 year old used up sub5 obese pale woman. Last dude she officially dated was a high tier normie who would drive 3 hours from another area just to fuck her, and she complained “he just wanted sex”. Then she showed me the pic of a MM who matched her and asked for a date. And she even rejected him after that coffee date JFL. Besides she even got messages from rich dudes who begged her to be their gf. She’s a reflection of modern men’s suffering ngl.

He said he’s usually one of the hot guys in the room.

If you do chadfishing you’ll see most foids that are responsive/ talking sexually are way below your (chadfish) league.
Most girls I see on tinder with my chadfish are hot. It's not hard with a guy like Miro

I legit mog this guy and it's beyond over for me JFL that this guy thinks he stands a chance

Whoa.. hmmm, yes? I see..

Jawline is everything which he is greatly lacking. I am sure pic3 is repulsive to women, no definition even though he is stretching his neck.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Looks theory is legit, but on Tinder is literally looks law there's nothing else, stop overthinking his bio or poses or lack of group photos. Run an experiment with a MM with all selfies and have your bio literally say "I'm autistic" and you will get hundreds of matches the first day

There is no point of doing Tinder unless you're very GL, it's just a self selected group of the most hypergamous females just looking to order a Chad for a fling or to satisfy her sluttiness for the night

@Enigmatic93

Looks theory is legit, but on Tinder is literally looks law there's nothing else, stop overthinking his bio or poses or lack of group photos. Run an experiment with a MM with all selfies and have your bio literally say "I'm autistic" and you will get hundreds of matches the first day

@Enigmatic93
Already done it multiple times. I made sure to use basic bedroom selfies. My profiles would get inundated with first messages sending sexually suggestive GIFs and heart emojis.

These guys talking about having good pics are coping hard. A good pic is a pic that shows a good looking face and/or a shredded body. Nothing else is necesscary. The only reason the guy in OP doesn't have good pics is because he's not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and Amnesia