This was me at my leanest

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I guess i was 15% bodyfat here. The video was taken under normal lighting, with a pump and a bit of flexing. Not sure if I was flexing my core.

This was 1 year ago when I had a girlfriend, was mentally stable and had high energy levels. My overall mass is way more right now, i gained a lot of muscle.

This is not higher than 15% right? I personally think leaner like 13%, but i don’t want to overestimate myself, went wrong last times. The “fat” you see on my lower abs is loose skin, i lost weight too fast a couple years ago.

@ConfusedBolivian @PROMETHEUS

Attachments

• IMG_2005.mov
    8.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
You never fail to disappoint me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Variety Jones, High Cortisol Chad and 6 others
Please @Gengar confiscate that custom title he stole from me since he clearly can’t live up to it

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You are 17% body fat there, and your boxer pulled over your belly button is proof of this

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
You are 17% body fat there, and your boxer pulled over your belly button is proof of this
Yeah it was because of my loose skin. I posted this on my instagram back then, was insecure about it.

Higher than 15 for sure

• +1
Reactions: joseroling, Costcosuperstore and PROMETHEUS
Yeah it was because of my loose skin. I posted this on my instagram back then, was insecure about it.

Omgg you posted this publicly on insta :forcedsmile:

No wonder she broke up with you after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
Omgg you posted this publicly on insta :forcedsmile:

No wonder she broke up with you after
My obese friends told me i looked “lean”. Deluded myself probably and that’s why I bulked up. Went horribly wrong unfortunately…

• So Sad
Reactions: Variety Jones
My obese friends told me i looked “lean”. Deluded myself probably and that’s why I bulked up. Went horribly wrong unfortunately…
i feel like your pushing more fat than muscle at this physique

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseroling, Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
What PEDs have you taken so far?

i feel like your pushing more fat than muscle at this physique
IMG 5332

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Coul
still i think its just your waist tho making you look fat
Could be. My waist is not the best. I think it gives the illusion of a higher bf%.
What do you think @PROMETHEUS ?

Yes, I can tell

Are you aware that natty lifting is a meme designed by fitness influencers to sell supplements?

If you go to a proper gym, it’s already assumed that everyone there runs gear since only an idiot/autist would spent years lifting metal without chemically altering their biology to respond accordingly

Even the 15 year old kids on the /Looksmaxxing section already know this and are all running GH & 500mg Test minimum

Natty lifting is the perfect way to look like you don’t even lift after 10 years of training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, PsychoDsk, gooner23 and 1 other person
Yes, I can tell

Are you aware that natty lifting is a meme designed by fitness influencers to sell supplements?

If you go to a proper gym, it’s already assumed that everyone there runs gear since only an idiot/autist would spent years lifting metal without chemically altering their biology to respond accordingly

Even the 15 year old kids on the /Looksmaxxing section already know this and are all running GH & 500mg Test minimum

Natty lifting is the perfect way to look like you don’t even lift after 10 years of training
i mean if your below 6' you can look pretty good but its almost mandatory to have a good skeletal frame if youre natty

Yes, I can tell

If i wear a shirt people can tell i lift. Irl strangers complimented me on my physique (with a shirt or tanktop). Without a shirt i look fat tho. So if ever want to get to 10% bodyfat i must accept that i can’t have both. The problem is that i don’t want to lose my hair and age my body with gear. I already have nasolabiol folds at 23, it will get way worse with gear. But I’m getting fillers for them fortunately.

i mean if your below 6' you can look pretty good but its almost mandatory to have a good skeletal frame if youre natty
I’m 6’2 and my frame is decent.

• So Sad
talking more about ratio when it comes to frame, haven't really seen an insane frame on here other than meraki
@Orc also has a great one.

If i wear a shirt people can tell i lift. Irl strangers complimented me on my physique (with a shirt or tanktop). Without a shirt i look fat tho. So if ever want to get to 10% bodyfat i must accept that i can’t have both. The problem is that i don’t want to lose my hair and age my body with gear. I already have nasolabiol folds at 23, it will get way worse with gear. But I’m getting fillers for them fortunately.
As your first high iq assignment, I want you to read about expected value and then apply it to this question you just asked me so that you can come to your own logical conclusion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and gooner23
talking more about ratio when it comes to frame, haven't really seen an insane frame on here other than meraki
Loox, ORC, and a few others do

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Cope. Same thing
i mean im talking about a natty perspective you need to be a skeletal mogger, if orc was natty he wouldn't be a frame mogger his delts the same size as his chest,

also a bad example, hes a bidelt mogger, not a skeletal mogger
Skeletal mogging is cope is what I’m trying to say. It’s all about upper body size. I used to think hips and waist ratios matter but it’s all cope for attraction.

also a bad example, hes a bidelt mogger, not a skeletal mogger
Wdym ? He has a good skeletal structure either way. Long clavicles, small hips ??

Skeletal mogging is cope is what I’m trying to say. It’s all about upper body size. I used to think hips and waist ratios matter but it’s all cope for attraction.
still talking about being natty tho, if a skeletal mogger roids at the same heights as both of them they're gonna have a way larger bidelt

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Wdym ? He has a good skeletal structure either way. Long clavicles, small hips ??
look at his before pics for both of them they had similar physiques, just had absurd delt growths, both look amazing but you can't realaly use them as an example of a skeletal mogger

As your first high iq assignment, I want you to read about expected value and then apply it to this question you just asked me so that you can come to your own logical conclusion
Yes I understand it.
What peds are you running btw?
Also which peds do you recommend for cutting down to 9/10%. I can’t do it with diet alone. I will feel too much honger. I already struggled to maintain 17% bodyfat.

still talking about being natty tho, if a skeletal mogger roids at the same heights as both of them they're gonna have a way larger bidelt
look at his before pics for both of them they had similar physiques, just had absurd delt growths, both look amazing but you can't realaly use them as an example of a skeletal mogger
As a natty, you’ll need to have have a wide structure, bit wrists , ribcage ect if you want to look big. Gaining muscle as a natty is also directly proportional to your frame.

When you’re enchanted, you can get away with having a smaller frame and build lots of muscle, and you’ll also get good illusions. That’s why all these ectomorph influences like David Laid, Zyzz, Eubank ect looked so good, but struggle to bench 120kg ( except Laid)

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PROMETHEUS
As a natty, you’ll need to have have a wide structure, bit wrists , ribcage ect if you want to look big. Gaining muscle as a natty is also directly proportional to your frame.

When you’re enchanted, you can get away with having a smaller frame and build lots of muscle, and you’ll also get good illusions. That’s why all these ectomorph influences like David Laid, Zyzz, Eubank ect looked so good, but struggle to bench 120kg ( except Laid)
Accurate

• +1
Don’t know how David Laid got so strong with his thin bone structure. Especially on bench with his long wingspan.

I’m guessing he was on Anadrol or something when he made those crazy strength PRs

and? if you look good as natty thats good enough never really cared about powerlifting because it doesn't help a whole lot with bodybuilding.

would rather look aesthetics instead of being a pure ogre

• +1
and? if you look good as natty thats good enough never really cared about powerlifting because it doesn't help a whole lot with bodybuilding.

-a gook

• So Sad

And as a natty you won’t look like you’ll lift unless you have top 5 percent bone structure. That’s my point.

And as a natty you won’t look like you’ll lift unless you have top 5 percent bone structure. That’s my point.
thats the point, i haven't really seen a bone mogger other than meraki and some other 6'1 dude and maybe me

thats the point, i haven't really seen a bone mogger other than meraki and some other 6'1 dude and maybe me
na bruh got an agenda only hyping up the asians

I guess i was 15% bodyfat here. The video was taken under normal lighting, with a pump and a bit of flexing. Not sure if I was flexing my core.

This was 1 year ago when I had a girlfriend, was mentally stable and had high energy levels. My overall mass is way more right now, i gained a lot of muscle.

This is not higher than 15% right? I personally think leaner like 13%, but i don’t want to overestimate myself, went wrong last times. The “fat” you see on my lower abs is loose skin, i lost weight too fast a couple years ago.

@ConfusedBolivian @PROMETHEUS
Gymcels.org

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
That means i have a top 5% bone structure.
IMG 8064

• So Sad
Relevant thread below by @6ft4 about frame type and muscle

@MaestheticMaso @gooner23 @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4, gooner23, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person

Btw, is my frame good? Many people told me it was good. But since you seem more knowledgeable about topics as bodyfat etc. im curious.

Exception is Hernan Drago tbh. But also frame and height are directly correlated. This will almost always have a bigger frame irrespective of their ratios.