@thongmaster exposed final version

I'm genuinly confused.. help an oldcel out

@Thongmaster is not the skinny twink guy on his photos??
well this is how he looks in real tbqh ngl
NST3PSNh

Reasons he is larping: Called “himself“ a faggot, afraid of sending proof, fakechats maybe,he is offline

Reasons why he might be legit:google reverse search doesnt show us who the guy is,nobody knows who the guy is,texted a foid on badoo that made him his wallpaper and its nearly impossible to fake on badoo.

we dont have any proof but it seems like he might really larped

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
texted a foid on badoo that made him his wallpaper and its nearly impossible to fake on badoo.
He literally admitted that he does Chadfishing.
There is nothing truly speaking for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4563
OR Maybe that nigga @DoMoverPRETTYboy IS THONGMASTER? Larp 1 month and than expose your own account to get attention :feelswhere:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Chadeep, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
4 PAGES OF PURE AUTISM
MIRIN THOSE JEWS POISONING OUR FOOD

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Unnamed 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Chad69
OR Maybe that nigga @DoMoverPRETTYboy IS THONGMASTER? Larp 1 month and than expose your own account to get attention :feelswhere:
Uhhhh what you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
@BigBiceps Please check the ip of Thongmaster and Domoverprettyboy, I think both accs are from the same person..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6902, Chadeep and 4 others
Sorry to say nigga, but u aint 6 psl. Maybe i can give you 6.6 but wouldnt call u a chadlite, high tier normie for sure

5.5*
Never said i was 6psl, or even 5.5, id say i have a 5 psl face tho. You asked for someone who was 5+psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4991
Uhhhh what you talking about
I am just a detective,it would all make sense.. exposed your own acc to get validation and attention and to be seen as a hero.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 93, Bluepilled: 17)

NORMIES MUST THINK THAT WE ARE RETARDED OR SOME SHIT
D1EC6A13 4302 4CB5 A223 D9D2BDDE088B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
Never said i was 6psl, or even 5.5, id say i have a 5 psl face tho. You asked for someone who was 5+psl.
Then i mean 5.5+ in this case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
4 PAGES OF PURE AUTISM
MIRIN THOSE JEWS POISONING OUR FOOD
INDEED BROTHER, TASTES VERY GOOD

JUST GOT FINISHED WATCHING MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND RAIL HER UP, LIFE IS TOTAL SOYERINO AND I'M GOING CRAZY

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69
Thong

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chadeep, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
Itsover

Notice how here he quickly asks for proof yet pay attention to how he acts when the cards are turned...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
for the atmosphere

View attachment 430151

you thought it was over well not today , today we will bring down the fake Messiah once and for all , today we will prove that we're not low iq chads that anyone can fool and deceive today we will grow as people and show this world our power unlike the cucks @Nosecel and @Copemaxxing
View attachment 430124
So lets bring his rotting larping ass back from the grave
View attachment 430158
Appearantly his cocksucker @Copemaxxing couldn't handle the power of my robust and veiny exposion,
so he dig deep enough to save his fake god and this is what he found
View attachment 430165
yeah i know it's shoking
View attachment 430181
but not for meView attachment 430183
kaboom View attachment 430188
your eyes are not deceiving you that's the gigamogger @Jimsonbobson505 ,
but how does he have 999bill follow when there is only 999mill on the planet? , well that's because its made by an app silly inkwell
@Thongmaster whole existence is made by an app , nigga came straight up from the matrix

View attachment 430209View attachment 430211
rip for the second time in the same day never done before

View attachment 430248

and to every larper that in the future that intentions is to brutally mog and depress my niggchads just know I'll always be watching
View attachment 430264

Chadceeeeels take your stances
@cynicoboyo , @IncelWithNoLuck , @Golang , @Short Ugly and Brown ,@godlikesz , @peepei ,@needsolution ,@AutisticBeaner ,@austrianvirgin ,@Chad1212 , @Yoyome99 , @Nosecel , @Gunnersup , @5foot8Paki , @Nisse , @Dr Shekelberg , @Over , @LayDownAndCope , @Ascensionrequired , @austrianvirgin , @Ioan , @SayNoToRotting , @Simone Nobili , @Chadeep , @Latebloomer10 , @GraveMistake , @TubOfLard , @Rob Paul'sHeight , @Jimsonbobson505 , @21YearoldFailed , @Weed , @Yuyevon , @higgabigga , @oldcell , @Darkstrand , @didntreadlol , @Kekee , @Hades , @Danish_Retard , @Slayerino , @BigBiceps , @moggingmachine , @Ioan , @Vidyacoper

Giphy

was it retrudedmaxilla all along? :lul: madman had lookism with balls for year or two

Yeah the fact that he isnt online anymore here is actually the proof that he isnt legit tbh. But keep in mind that he may alteady have an new alt here or already have. Fuark he could be anyone of us

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6902, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Nice that I get mentioned frequently lately

@RichardSpencel thoughts?

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He is fucking Stacys right now man.
No wonder he is offline the whole day.
Dude is fucking 1 girl after another

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Fuck I was too late again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Copemaxxing
Bumo this thread cant die

Bumo this thread cant die
It's interesting how the ig picture doesn't show a name
I tried typing in those russian characters in the exact same way on google (16 year old, half turkish, half russian) but of course, got nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Copemaxxing
I tried typing in those russian characters in the exact same way on google (16 year old, half turkish, half russian) but of course, got nothing
Ion know man.
Its all rigged .
We just gotta wait and see what Mr @Thongmaster
Has to say in his defense

• +1
He is fucking Stacys right now man.
No wonder he is offline the whole day.
Dude is fucking 1 girl after another
[/Q
he is a larp buddyboyo. I defended him cause we didnt have proofs but now its over for him. The fact that he isnt online alone is a proof. He probably has another alt here
Ion know man.
Its all rigged .
Der wird nicht wiederkommen lol

• +1
Ion know man.
Its all rigged .
So hard to let it go.

Whoever that twink is, his images are stuck in my head for now.
Other threads are just not as good lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Copemaxxing
So hard to let it go.

Whoever that twink is, his images are stuck in my head for now.
Other threads are just not as good lol
Yeah ngl. But I honestly cant find that fucker he pretended to be

• +1
Why the fuck this nigga copemaxxing is still defending this larper lol

He’s actually James Charles

Heh, if he refused to post the fork pic, he really was fake then

Something was off, a 16 yo Russian Gigachad who spoke perfect english was something to suspect of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
So obvious he was a larp, guy spent his entire life on this site while boasting about slaying stacies and using aspie PSL terms. What I wanna know is why he chose to larp as some tranny looking faggot out of all people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4563
So obvious he was a larp, guy spent his entire life on this site while boasting about slaying stacies and using aspie PSL terms. What I wanna know is why he chose to larp as some tranny looking faggot out of all people.
According to him, he was a mentalcel and wasn't NT enough to be socializing with normies so that's why he spent some time here, but that's just an excuse

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
I liked the soundtrack choice, really fitting with the theme discussed in the thread and gives an aggressive and high T feeling. Overall, I rate your post 7/10 due to the lack of roasts directed towards @Thongmaster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
bump i wanna see more

Thats why we cant accuse him for being a larp. WE JUST DONT HAVE FUCKING PROOFS. Nobody has. We only have clues.
the proof is him not posting a custom pic

Banger song in the OP BTW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
my nigga @Thongmaster lives rent free in your minuscule skull

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
JFL that’s crazy I knew something was up the way that foid rated me cus no foid has ever dissected my looks like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4645, AussieCurry and 2 others
JFL that’s crazy I knew something was up the way that foid rated me cus no foid has ever dissected my looks like that.
The fact that she knew things like „ipd“ or long midfacd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6902 and AussieCurry
😂I Wish the larper is okay man. Hope he hasn't roped out of embarrassment.

Jfl, your every proof is HE JUST FABRICATED IT WITH AN APP. Nice one, Sherlock. There is NO proof of him being a larp so stop making these shit threads nigga.