@thongmaster exposed final version

200 1

Me listening to the music while reading this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS THREAD, WHY DONT NOBODY TAGGED ME UNACCEPTABLE MY BREADS ARE GONE

How did he larp?
He had some chad on avi with blured eyes and claimed it was him. Someone found this chad insta.
@Aesthetic came back like nothing and became mod :p plot twist

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
I always liked the guy tbh, but yes he has been exposed. I always wanted to ask him how his English was so good for a 16 yo Turkish Russian in Moscow.

The thing that gets me is how he almost molded into his LARP, like for example when people would call him a tranny or make threads saying he looks like a Tranny he would genuinely get offended lol
He even made a thread one time complaining about someone calling him a tranny. Very weird. I’d like him to come back and at least say something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5393 and 6 others
I always liked the guy tbh, but yes he has been exposed. I always wanted to ask him how his English was so good for a 16 yo Turkish Russian in Moscow.

The thing that gets me is how he almost molded into his LARP, like for example when people would call him a tranny or make threads saying he looks like a Tranny he would genuinely get offended lol
He even made a thread one time complaining about someone calling him a tranny. Very weird. I’d like him to come back and at least say something.
I think he will not log in again :( i will miss his threads, he was pretty funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6902

He called himself gay and added OP in title tbh jfl

I believe he was probably some pretty boy coper, like some teenager with 0 dimorphism coping with his situation and trying desperately to convince others that this phenotype was ideal by larping as some pretty boy and fabricating stories of his slays. That's why he got so offended, by roasting his larp, you were roasting him by extension. That effeminate guy he larped as was probably the closest goal he could possibly strive for and looksmax towards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Lol he hasn't been online in 24hrs. He's guaranteed to be a larp now. He must be some schizo, considering all the effort he went into to fake messages and shit. He was very committed to his larp.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4563, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
I believe he was probably some pretty boy coper, like some teenager with 0 dimorphism coping with his situation and trying desperately to convince others that this phenotype was ideal by larping as some pretty boy and fabricating stories of his slays. That's why he got so offended, by roasting his larp, you were roasting him by extension. That effeminate guy he larped as was probably the closest goal he could possibly strive for and looksmax towards.
Or the guy is a sad miserable incel , that wanted to feel like a chad and feel praised even if it's just on an internet forum , that's why he fully defended himself because he built that image and put a lot of time in that, poor guy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and LordGodcat

Same ngl. Still ask myself who that nigga is he pretended to be.
I think he will not log in again :( i will miss his threads, he was pretty funny.
Probably already another alt here or had one already

Same ngl. Still ask myself who that nigga is he pretended to be.

Probably already another alt here or had one already
There's million of people on the internet we'll need 4chan autism to know who he really larped as , or he should tell us himself

There's million of people on the internet we'll need 4chan autism to know who he really larped as , or he should tell us himself
This nigga probably be at least well known so maybe someone finds him with time but I doubt he will log in and tell us
This nigga probably be at least well known so maybe someone finds him with time but I doubt he will log in and tell us
News: I am 100% sure that the guy he pretended to be is brazillian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
News: I am 100% sure that the guy he pretended to be is brazillian
No way man any of us finding him unless we spend hours and hours on it, just typing something like ''blue eyes modelblack skull brazil'' didn't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5891 and Copemaxxing
No way man any of us finding him unless we spend hours and hours on it, just typing something like ''blue eyes modelblack skull brazil'' didn't do shit
We will find that nibba :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 6695
Best thread tbh tho

Way better

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Honestly not surprised
Knew something was of from the get go