Those of you who took accutane

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Did you notice any changes in your hair?
I lost body hair all around my body (legs, arms, Pubic hair). Eyebrows have become less dense etc

Right pic is before accutane

Hair on scalp is a total mess. I seem to have diffuse thinning. My hair has become lifeless und you can see thin spots, especially on the side of my head

Skincare products and taking more showers (Ded srs) fixed my completely shit acne. How bad does it have to be for you to take accutane jfl

Skincare products and taking more showers (Ded srs) fixed my completely shit acne. How bad does it have to be for you to take accutane jfl
Cystic

Try BHA liquid/lotion instead

LOL I remember how you said that you took accutane in one of my previous threads

It had good impact on my hair (cause scalp was less oily)

You are probably just balding normally

I lost body hair all around my body (legs, arms, Pubic hair). Eyebrows have become less dense etc

View attachment 82987

Hair on scalp is a total mess. I seem to have diffuse thinning. My hair has become lifeless und you can see thin spots, especially on the side of my head
damn dude

its fucking over your hair is v thin

I am full hairy everywhere and havent lost anything. After 5 1/2 months.Wouldnt mind losing it on my arms and chest tbh

Hair isn't greasy anymore obviously. Oil is important for hair though so now my hair doesn't feel as nice as before.
Also minor hair loss I think. Besides that I didn't notice change

Hair isn't greasy anymore obviously. Oil is important for hair though so now my hair doesn't feel as nice as before.
Also minor hair loss I think. Besides that I didn't notice change
What was your dose again? No effect on hair at all? Mirin hard

What was your dose again? No effect on hair at all? Mirin hard
20mg, only a bit hair loss
On my body there's more hair now but that's probably just due to puberty

I’m a gorilla body hair wise and no

I did feel some hair thinning/loss also.

View attachment 82987

Giga bump dude did your hair go back to normal after accutane?

Giga bump dude did your hair go back to normal after accutane?
Nah lol and I still dont know what accutane actually did to my hair. Currently using minoxidil and will probably start finasteride