Those people who need to see to believe will go to hell

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
There always people who say I need to see XY to believe In it. Reminder that Jesus showed them and they said it’s done by demons then they crucified him. That „I need to see“ is actually a cope by satanists and evil spirits. If ur truely a good human being you see the order and everything God created and you believe it.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, atlantean, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Atheist faggots demand that God scream from the clouds with a megaphone and then comes flying down with a winged horse.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, st.hamudi but 6‘5, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Atheist faggots demand that God scream from the clouds with a megaphone and then comes flying down with a winged horse.
And then they will do a war against him for whatever reason

Do you really think god would punish them just because they didn’t believe in him?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Im in hell anyways

Free will does not exist.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Do you really think god would punish them just because they didn’t believe in him?
It’s not only because of that but it’s a chain of things when someone doesn’t believe that leads them to hell. 99% of the evil people things people do would stop if they believed there is someone who’s gonna judge them for their doings

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NoseProphecy
The brain structure of some people make it so that they are less able to become christians or believers of any religion. Why do you think many intelligence people are atheists or agnostics? Their genes determined their belief in some higher power.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
The brain structure of some people make it so that they are less able to become christians or believers of any religion. Why do you think many intelligence people are atheists or agnostics? Their genes determined their belief in some higher power.
It’s a myth. Most really high iq people not just the 130iq people from reddit who think they are gods because they are above average are either agnostic or theists. It’s actually retarded and stupid to believe there is no god

• +1
Reactions: murdah
There always people who say I need to see XY to believe In it. Reminder that Jesus showed them and they said it’s done by demons then they crucified him. That „I need to see“ is actually a cope by satanists and evil spirits. If ur truely a good human being you see the order and everything God created and you believe it.
Convenient

Yeah, I think. It is retarded to not believe in some sort of higher being. But at the same time I don't the Christian god can exist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Yeah, I think. It is retarded to not believe in some sort of higher being. But at the same time I don't the Christian god can exist.
So agnostic?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Lets put it this way. If somebody has genes that make him more prone to kill somebody due to a combination of higher testosterone, different brain structure, then is he really guilty of killing somebody? How come free will is real? Nobody is completely in control of each decision. Thus I don't believe the Christian god is real.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Because this means that one of the supposedly things God gave us, namely free will, does not exist.

Lets put it this way. If somebody has genes that make him more prone to kill somebody due to a combination of higher testosterone, different brain structure, then is he really guilty of killing somebody? How come free will is real? Nobody is completely in control of each decision. Thus I don't believe the Christian god is real.
Self control makes us different from animals

Come on guys. You as blackpillers should know how genes will determine personality and behaviour to some extent.

Jesus was the only one who backed it up and people saw it and he got a huge following but the priests said it’s done beelzebub and crucified him. There were many religions but only Jesus backed it up

• Hmm...
Reactions: twojei
I don't think Jesus would approve this forum though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't think Jesus would approve this forum though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes even tho this forum is mainly demonic but it doesn’t mean Jesus isn’t the King of Kings doesn’t change the fact

Yes even tho this forum is mainly demonic but it doesn’t mean Jesus isn’t the King of Kings doesn’t change the fact
Isn't it very hypocritical of you to be in a forum where racism and misoginy is rampant? :feelskek:

I wonder what would Jesus say about that?
Judging No Way GIF by Cameo

You're no different from an r/atheism and r/inceltears user:feelskek:

Isn't it very hypocritical of you to be in a forum where racism and misoginy is rampant? :feelskek:

I wonder what would Jesus say about that?
Judging No Way GIF by Cameo
I’m fighting evil forces within their own system with their own weapons

So your response towards the lack proof about the existence of God is that if someone asks for evidence they’re evil? Jfl at this retarded argument.

So your response towards the lack proof about the existence of God is that if someone asks for evidence they’re evil? Jfl at this retarded argument.
Yes I gave the reason why read carefully

Your argument is so primitive it’s pathetic.

That’s bs. How is asking for evidence a demon’s doing? You do realize if you’re an athiest it means you don’t believe in demons or satan either?
Evidence = people would call it evil because atheists = evil

• JFL
So u can be an amazing human. Do great deeds and acts and be truly virtuous and good but if ur unsure of gods existence boom he condemns u to hell….. bruh

So u can be an amazing human. Do great deeds and acts and be truly virtuous and good but if ur unsure of gods existence boom he condemns u to hell….. bruh
If ur such person you will 100% believe to God. It goes hands in hands. Everything good comes
From God

If ur such person you will 100% believe to God. It goes hands in hands. Everything good comes
From God
Mate answer the question. The person is a great human but is unsure of gods existence. Hell or heaven what happens to him

Mate answer the question. The person is a great human but is unsure of gods existence. Hell or heaven what happens to him
God will make it obvious to him he exists if he finds a gem

God will make it obvious to him he exists if he finds a gem
Ok. What if the person believes there is a god but doesn’t follow a specific religion?

Ok. What if the person believes there is a god but doesn’t follow a specific religion?
I would suggest him to see the prophets of each religion and see which one made the good fruits/deeds and follow him

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Oh, here we go again. Religion, the biggest and the longest running cope that humans have ever invented.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lemonnz, standardcel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Christianity is retarded and you should kys for worshipping a fictional proto communist jew from the desert

• +1
Christianity is retarded and you should kys for worshipping a fictional proto communist jew from the desert
Have fun in the eternal hell

Have fun in the eternal hell
Hell doesnt exist, also ive definitely made more of an effort to find out if Christianity is bs or not that 99.99% of christcucks ever will

• +1
Hell doesnt exist, also ive definitely made more of an effort to find out if Christianity is bs or not that 99.99% of christcucks ever will
If hell doesn’t exist then there’s no justice aswell. You might aswell be an atheist. Why should an atheist who lived a life of hedonism, sin, crime get same rewards as someone who tried to be a good person?

If hell doesn’t exist then there’s no justice aswell. You might aswell be an atheist. Why should an atheist who lived a life of hedonism, sin, crime get same rewards as someone who tried to be a good person?
The whole concept of morality comes from your Jewish book, which first of all only started being written 200 years after the supposed death of rabbi yeshua, and then over the course of hundreds of years other kikes have written their own bits trying to dictate morality for the goyim, there is no justice nigga go figure, also define good person ? As well just being muh good person doesn’t qualify you to go to heaven iirc you have to believe truly and only muh god will know that Jesus died on the cross for you, it doesn’t matter if you are good or bad only that bit counts, this alone shows that being good/bad doesn’t mean shit

• +1
The whole concept of morality comes from your Jewish book, which first of all only started being written 200 years after the supposed death of rabbi yeshua, and then over the course of hundreds of years other kikes have written their own bits trying to dictate morality for the goyim, there is no justice nigga go figure, also define good person ? As well just being muh good person doesn’t qualify you to go to heaven iirc you have to believe truly and only muh god will know that Jesus died on the cross for you, it doesn’t matter if you are good or bad only that bit counts, this alone shows that being good/bad doesn’t mean shit
Cope

Ever had guilt consecience after doing something? We humans are born with that. Only people with demonic spirits lost it but they also lost their humanity