Thought I ascended, nothing changed

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
I dyed my pale, nonexistent eyebrows to medium brown, and honestly, I think I've ascended; my face looks so much better, I feel. Yet, when seeing my family, they noticed nothing. Even my ex didn't seem to notice anything different :(. I didn't get any comments on it.

But I think I've received a bit more eye contact in public, or maybe I'm just coping hard. Even one BBC advertiser guy wanted to talk to me about some product, but I said I had no time. Then he asked if I was going to the gym and commented about my muscles, JFL:lul:. Also, on Tinder, as my account is like 2 months old, I get a few likes a week, but now the likes I've received look a bit better than my average matches. But I still receive the same amount of likes, which is almost nonexistent.

I feel like I look better. But then again I wanna KMS ASAP as I Don't get attention I wanna KMS

Nigga dyed his eyebrows and thought he became a gigachad JFL at the state of this this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, dopaminebeyondfried, Klasik01 and 4 others
nigga hoes work their eyebrows everyday just to get shit on by me and my local 40 year old dalits

Nigga dyed his eyebrows and thought he became a gigachad JFL at the state of this this forum
But I look so different, like my eyebrows were invisible. Now there is something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Stop spamming everyone join date.
Just because you joined last year that doesn't make you better than others.

Know your place and shut your trash fucking mouth, nigger I would shit on you from a place so high you would think god himself is shitting on you.

• JFL
Stop spamming everyone join date.
Just because you joined last year that doesn't make you better than others.

Know your place and shut your trash fucking mouth, nigger I would shit on you from a place so high you would think god himself is shitting on you.
nah ik im worthless greycel scum but he has no right to point out the state of the forum when he joined 2 months ago faggot

• JFL