Thoughts on high meat/primal diet?

ComeSweetDeath

ComeSweetDeath

Blackpilled incel

Appearantly it makes you feel "high", cures diseases, and is nutritious. Supposedly it's because of all the bacteria you get from eating it. Anyone tried it?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Make sure to get enough fat :)

• +1
Reactions: Wakeup
the carnivore diet makes you norwood

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and goat2x
Peak autism

yes goy very good for health see you in hospital synagoguex soon hehe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, 000, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Peak autism

yes goy very good for health see you in hospital synagoguex soon hehe
yes I'm sure soy filled "nutritious" and "vegan" foods are much healthier :)

neither extreme is ideal but your attitude in regards to it is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, AscendingHero, CopingHard and 2 others
Carnivore will lead to drop in your body temps, you will run more on adrenaline (this is bad) and you might end up with adrenal fatigue.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and mido the slayer
lmao
only people that eat carnivore diet are the ones who watch youtube videos on how to be more alpha male
= wanna be cucks
they are very low iq and low T

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Ocelot
jfl go for it if ur goal is to atherosclerosismaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and Ocelot
yes I'm sure soy filled "nutritious" and "vegan" foods are much healthier :)

neither extreme is ideal but your attitude in regards to it is retarded
just drink soylent, bro !
Your whole "neither extreme is better, moderation is key" approach is bullshit. Something is either right or it isn't, and it need not be "muh moderation" because middle ground fallacy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 2748, goat2x and 1 other person
jfl go for it if ur goal is to atherosclerosismaxx

the paleo - primal folk is very delusional about science.

the scientific evidence on how to prevent cardiovascular diseases is overwhelming, yet people like jimmy moore keep saying bullshit. Jimmy moore, an obese who claims to fast for most of the day. what an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Ocelot

the scientific evidence on how to prevent cardiovascular diseases is overwhelming, yet people like jimmy moore keep saying bullshit. Jimmy moore, an obese who claims to fast for most of the day. what an idiot
Didn't read past "delusional". We evolved as omnivores end of discussion.

just look at the cucks who are the main carnivore promoters
they look autist, retarded, and ugly as fuck
also they dont have any hair lol
im sure they think because they have high testosterone from all the meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and thickdickdaddy27
just look at the cucks who are the main carnivore promoters
they look autist, retarded, and ugly as fuck
also they dont have any hair lol
im sure they think because they have high testosterone from all the meat

not only they are idiots, but they fail to understand how much meat a primitive man consumed too. I doubt that caveman have unlimited amount of fat meat to gorge everyday. Or black cofee with butter or coconut oil.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and goat2x
Carnivore will lead to drop in your body temps, you will run more on adrenaline (this is bad) and you might end up with adrenal fatigue.
And that's sadly because store-bought meat has no glycogen left in it, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a problem, humans should eat carbs (prefereably raw) when they are in season, like from late spring till autumn, in winter the glycogen from the meat should suffice (if fresh, which it is not)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
And that's sadly because store-bought meat has no glycogen left in it, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a problem, humans should eat carbs (prefereably raw) when they are in season, like from late spring till autumn, in winter the glycogen from the meat should suffice (if fresh, which it is not)
Highly doubt you could refill your liver glycogen with meat.

I bet that carnivore diets, 100% meat diets are just trolling who got out of hands.
Human body need carbs ( and not carbs from garbage refined grains )

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
not only they are idiots, but they fail to understand how much meat a primitive man consumed too. I doubt that caveman have unlimited amount of fat meat to gorge everyday. Or black cofee with butter or coconut oil.
I mean there were times where the meat was fatty as fuck, mammoth for example, which played a huge role back in the colder times
Then when they died out it also got warmer which means more available carbs in season, so it basically balanced itself out, fresh meat does actually have a lot of starches in it

I bet that carnivore diets, 100% meat diets are just trolling who got out of hands.
nah they are just that low iq idiots
they think that it will turn them into a fucking beast jock
but in reality they are gay
just like Frank Tufano

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 3512
Highly doubt you could refill your liver glycogen with meat.
There's a lot more starches in meat than most of us think, it just degrades wayyy to fast, like 1-3 days depending on temperature, and our meat is hung so there it goes
That's also a reason why inuits are in fact NEVER in ketosis, because the blubber from seals etc consists to something like 20-40% of glycogen, animal starch, carbs essentially, which can infact refill your stores if eaten enough

Why do we need carbs? It has no nutrients.

Why do we need carbs? It has no nutrients.
Well carbs are everywhere in nature, even meat when fresh, ketosis just is not our normal state
It keeps cortisol chronically high and you should only be in that state when fasting, not when you've eaten, heck even inuit children have a gene mutation that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for them to enter ketosis, and the whole keto diet concept is supposedly derived from them
I know it's hard to grasp, been there, done that, healed my body with raw paleo, it's awesome, but raw carbs do have to be included for it to fully manifest its potential, your metabolism needs glucose
My carb hunger even began only when I started going out in the sun when warm, now a meal of fat+protein doesn't quite fill me, it does physically but there's this empty feeling and after eating some strawberries it's completely gone and I'm gettin a lot warmer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410 and goat2x
Well carbs are everywhere in nature, even meat when fresh, ketosis just is not our normal state
It keeps cortisol chronically high and you should only be in that state when fasting, not when you've eaten, heck even inuit children have a gene mutation that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for them to enter ketosis, and the whole keto diet concept is supposedly derived from them
I know it's hard to grasp, been there, done that, healed my body with raw paleo, it's awesome, but raw carbs do have to be included for it to fully manifest its potential, your metabolism needs glucose
My carb hunger even began only when I started going out in the sun when warm, now a meal of fat+protein doesn't quite fill me, it does physically but there's this empty feeling and after eating some strawberries it's completely gone and I'm gettin a lot warmer
What foods do you suggest eating then? What's does your current diet look like?

Basically just fatty sheep and lamb from a good farm nearby
Hearts, liver pretty often, the other organs are kinda rare here
Once a month I'm getting some bulk beef fat and liver
Good eggs ofc
Not by the sea so fish is a delicacy for me :S but I try to eat it at least once weekly
When it was cold i did a ton of cold therapy which it seems like to make very low carb work surprisingly well, it just doesn't work when it's not cold, makes sense since you would only be VLC in winter
And now since it's warm some root vegs from the garden, herbs and fruits that are in season regionally, now it's only strawberries
And since we have good contact with a beekeeper i get to eat bee brood which literally tastes like a honey milkshake so good
Also now that my gut health has improved significantly I'm trying out small pieces of starches like cooked potatoes just to see if i tolerate it already
I could not imagine to do this type of diet if I was living in the city, gotta source your high quality food reaaaally well
Gonna be on the lookout for wild game tho

• +1
Reactions: Kaires, Deleted member 11479 and Golgo13

You just described the symptoms of sugar addiction. Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. In fact the overgrowth candida in your gut craves carbs so much that it physically manifests on your behavior.

You just described the symptoms of sugar addiction. Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. In fact the overgrowth candida in your gut craves carbs so much that it physically manifests on your behavior.
Bro I basically had absolutely no craving or even appetite for carbs the whole winter and it only worked because of the cold, as there logically are no sugary carbs in winter
Also I now notice that just fat doesn't warm me up enough anymore that the sun is up, in winter I was a living furnace bathing in ice water, it's all about the thyroid man
Muh candida I've also been on that side but it just needs time to clean itself, parasites are more annoying in that regard and they 100% work together, you can do more against parasites tho because they're no as stubborn but once they're out candida can resolve itself faster without major problems
Our whole metabolism relies on glucose it makes no sense to avoid it completely because that's just dogma
One thing where no carbs would work is entering the pentose phosphate pathway which takes a lot more time to tap into and requires constant cold adaptation, makes sense no carbs if it's that cold huh
But that's not easily doable if you live in a region with summers that are.. well, warm

Last edited:
Bro I basically had absolutely no craving or even appetite for carbs the whole winter and it only worked because of the cold, as there logically are no sugary carbs in winter
Also I now notice that just fat doesn't warm me up enough anymore that the sun is up, in winter I was a living furnace bathing in ice water, it's all about the thyroid man
Muh candida I've also been on that side but it just needs time to clean itself, parasites are more annoying in that regard and they 100% work together, you can do more against parasites tho because they're no as stubborn but once they're out candida can resolve itself faster without major problems
Our whole metabolism relies on glucose it makes no sense to avoid it completely because that's just dogma
One thing where no carbs would work is entering the pentose phosphate pathway which takes a lot more time to tap into and requires constant cold adaptation, makes sense no carbs if it's that cold huh
But that's not easily doable if you live in a region with summers that are.. well, warm

I'm not a carnivore or keto dogmatist, I'm just looking for the best diet out there based on my personal experience and people I read about. I didn't say that glucose isn't needed, on the contrary it is very needed in a diet however there are plenty of glucose in a rich protein fat and vegetable diet, you can find complex carbs in starchy vegetables, those carbs are digested slowly and don't cause much of an insulin response because the glucose is released slowly into the bloodstream. Besides you can get glucose when you are fat adapted, with the process of lypolisis, fat will be converted into glucose WHEN needed by your body. Grains seeds and nut are proven to be extremely inflammatory and damage the intestinal tract due to their high concentration of phytic acid and phytochemicals that fuck up the flora + they have no nutrients besides the glucose they bring . Fruits are nowadays full of sugar due to decades of genetic selection. They bring nothing except glucose and fructose that only your liver has to deal with. Craving fruits and carbs is a sign of underlying gut candida and parasites, or it can be a mental addiction as glucose activate a reward system in the brain, causing the release of dopamine.

Last edited:
I'm not a carnivore or keto dogmatist, I'm just looking for the best diet out there based on my personal experience and people I read about. I didn't say that glucose isn't needed, on the contrary it is very needed in a diet however there are plenty of glucose in a rich protein fat and vegetable diet, you can find complex carbs in starchy vegetables, those carbs are digested slowly and don't cause much of an insulin response because the glucose is released slowly into the bloodstream. Besides you can get glucose when you are fat adapted, with the process of lypolisis, fat will be converted into glucose WHEN needed by your body. Grains seeds and nut are proven to be extremely inflammatory and damage the intestinal tract due to their high concentration of phytic acid and phytochemicals that fuck up the flora + they have no nutrients besides the glucose they bring . Fruits are nowadays full of sugar due to decades of genetic selection. They bring nothing except glucose and fructose that only your liver has to deal with. Craving fruits and carbs is a sign of underlying gut candida and parasites, or it can be a mental addiction as glucose activate a reward system in the brain, causing the release of dopamine.
Now that you've further explained your post we're basically on the same side, it just sounded like you were anti carb in general in that first post :p
And to further explain my point it's just that I don't feel satiated by fat alone now with all that sun exposure, but both potatoes and now available fruit fill that last gap up, fruit just being a lot more digestable by my gut, that's where I think fruit plays an important role, people that can't yet really digest cooked carbs/starches without problems like acne can really better their carb digestion with the help of fruit, especially wild fruit
Also looking out for wild fruit trees or old fruit genetics is always preferable to those giant supermarket fruits, as your instincts give you a clearer sign when to stop if it's old/wild
If one follows his instincts, smell and mouthfeel when eating fruit or any kind of raw food one can easily say when the body has enough of that partivular food, I for example can't eat more than 100g of strawberries right now, this fills me up and if I want more the tongue gets that weird feeling in the back which is a clear sign that that's enough of fruit for now, that's where I think even fruit is really beneficial otherwise your body wouldn't tell you all that, it's not like it goes insane over some carbs and overindulges in everything, it's all under control

Appearantly it makes you feel "high", cures diseases, and is nutritious. Supposedly it's because of all the bacteria you get from eating it. Anyone tried it?

Regardless of what it is, raw food will nearly all of the time be superior to cooked food.

• WTF
Reactions: 000

Retarded