Thoughts on Latin America for a guys trip?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
Me and a few other guys are planning on going to el salvador for a month when we graduate, and seeing the country. I try not to use the word alot because I find it cringe sometimes but for lack of better word obviously we're gonna try and "slay" while we're there.

any latinos in here that can say whether or not a 5'10 mtn can go clubbing and be treated like a human in central america?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I hope I can come back with all my organs

• +1
Don’t get yourself killed by the cartel and you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Lebron_James
Don’t get yourself killed by the cartel and you’ll be fine
I hope so. The guy that suggested it is from el salvador tho so I think we'll be good

• +1
Me and a few other guys are planning on going to el salvador for a month when we graduate, and seeing the country. I try not to use the word alot because I find it cringe sometimes but for lack of better word obviously we're gonna try and "slay" while we're there.

any latinos in here that can say whether or not a 5'10 mtn can go clubbing and be treated like a human in central america?
You are fine. But listen to the locals when it comes to the areas of high risk of robbery. And you should maybe carry a knife with yourself but it won't matter if someone puts a gun on your face. Just be alert.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
yeah

• +1
Reactions: muh and Lebron_James
from what ive heard if youre white youre a slayer there

• +1
More than likely end up

A. Being addicted to coke

B. On live leak :chad:

So probs a 3/10 option

SEA seems better tbh :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lebron_James and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Luffymaxxing
This was mexico though wasn't it? The president of El Salvador threw all the ms-13 mfs into that giga super max prison
True El Salvador is safe

• Love it
thats not very halal bruv
I was never very religious tbh. I still do the regular muslim stuff like fasting and prayer but its mostly because I'm in a muslim family

• +1
thats not very halal bruv
but you think I could slay? A lot people think I'm puerto rican for some reason. It's oddly specific

• +1
but you think I could slay? A lot people think I'm puerto rican for some reason. It's oddly specific
no idea honestly. ive never been outside of jewrope, i just know about jbw in latam

• Hmm...
no idea honestly. ive never been outside of jewrope, i just know about jbw in latam
If I go and I still browse this site I'll post a vlog typa thing just for you bhais

The slaycation location lists may be expanding soon with El salvador cleaning up

• Love it
  • +1