Thoughts on messaging a girl I knew from the 8th grade via Facebook

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Hey guys, I just graduated from college and go to grad. school and the girl I like currently goes to Law School. I am 24 and we met when I was 15.

This girl (9/10 Eurasian ) had a huge crush on me in the 8th grade. I said no to her when she asked me out because I had major social anxiety back then. Its been 10 years. She posts sometimes via Facebook

. I was wondering what your thoughts on are about messaging her on Facebook? Perhaps, I can ask her to hangout? Thoughts? Does it sound weird or beta -cucked?

Last edited:
You made a grave mistake. Back then she didn’t know the power she had simply by being an attractive woman. Now because of social media she knows her SMV is 1000000x more than you, so why should she settle for you if she can easily snatch up a 9+/10 guy? Since she’s 9/10 herself. You could try but if she rejects, you know why.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, CopeIsReal, turkproducer and 1 other person
It's a bit young but good luck OP

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Effortless, Arkantos and 1 other person
You made a grave mistake. Back then she didn’t know the power she had simply by being an attractive woman. Now because of social media she knows her SMV is 1000000x more than you, so why should she settle for you if she can easily snatch up a 9+/10 guy? Since she’s 9/10 herself. You could try but if she rejects, you know why.
Yeah but she asked me out like 3 times back then. Could she still like me?

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Avoidant
Worth a try but she probably now realises how easy she has it because of simply having a snatch.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Lets be honest here probably not
Fucking dating standards went through the roof in 10 years. Its because of fucking online dating and social media.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Overjetcel299
There’s zero chance she still likes you. It’s been years and thousands of interactions with other men. Women move on quickly and love to go out etc. and she probably has had 100 genuine crushes after she liked you.

It’s beyond over in regard to salvaging that fling. You’ll just look desperate now having to fling up something from years ago. Move on

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, RichardSpencel, Overjetcel299 and 1 other person
Lol no. This is how I'd always fuck up with girls, if you don't escalate quickly they get bored and move on.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Overjetcel299
Depends, what is YOUR PSL?

Depends, what is YOUR PSL?
Don't know. I am a 24-yr- old virgin. Girls stopped liking me after the 12th grade, but I used to be Chad in grade school.

• So Sad
Send pic, I’m one of the most trusted and friendliest users on this forum.

Send pic, I’m one of the most trusted and friendliest users on this forum.
Giphy

• JFL
normie af.

why is this even a question

i was going to do this same exact thing but i found out she's married with spawn

OP if it's literally been 10 years then no she would of already forgotten about you unless you were her first boyfriend and did a lot of things with her or took her virginity.

But that doesn't mean she still won't like you back just because of time especially if you've gotten better looking since. Best thing to do is shoot your shot but don't be surprised when she ignores you.

tbh she probably forgot u but jump in and swim bro

OP if it's literally been 10 years then no she would of already forgotten about you unless you were her first boyfriend and did a lot of things with her or took her virginity.

But that doesn't mean she still won't like you back just because of time especially if you've gotten better looking since. Best thing to do is shoot your shot but don't be surprised when she ignores you.
I must of gotten a lot uglier since then. I was treated like a 9.999 Chad back then and now women treat me like a 5/10 normie. I can't find many good pics. of myself back then, but i'm sure I was better looking

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I must of gotten a lot uglier since then. I was treated like a 9.999 Chad back then and now women treat me like a 5/10 normie. I can't find many good pics. of myself back then, but i'm sure I was better looking
Just go for it and quit being an indecisive pussy

Dn rd
Hit er up you aint got nuffin to loose