Thoughts on pdo threads

S

Softboymaxx

Silver
What do y’all think about using pho threads to stretch eyebrows out

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
pdo threads are worse than fillers. they scar the tissue. Not sure if u can operate in the area after that. They lose the tension after 3 weeks unlike fillers that at least stay 6 months usually, because they arent attached to an anchor point. In general they look artificial af, but striking.

If that wasnt the case then id say go for it, but they wont last. For the price they are useless. But maybe as an experiment to see if a temporal lift would be worth.

I like them. jb mogs
@Verse thoughts?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Verse
If youre an oldcel, sure

I like them. jb mogs
@Verse thoughts?
yes JBs mog tbh people are too high inhib to admit it because the jews brainwashed them but us JB lovers are different we are real and true and based and low inhib

in conclusion:

Verse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20679
pdo threads are worse than fillers. they scar the tissue. Not sure if u can operate in the area after that. They lose the tension after 3 weeks unlike fillers that at least stay 6 months usually, because they arent attached to an anchor point. In general they look artificial af, but striking.

If that wasnt the case then id say go for it, but they wont last. For the price they are useless. But maybe as an experiment to see if a temporal lift would be worth.
Idk how a 30g would scar the tissue, the threads themselves attract like 10-20x collagen production (excess collagen = scars), but under the skin and last 1-2 years, giving a plump effect (to my knowledge) which then fades.
My goal is to stretch my lateral canthus via injection under eyes, laterally almost to the furtherest point of my zygos (though no further, as I don’t want a wider bizygomatic), doing that with say, 3 threads per side, and then 2 threads each side with will be angled upwards, to further accentuate PCT / increase results / increase perceived under eye support.

Idk how a 30g would scar the tissue, the threads themselves attract like 10-20x collagen production (excess collagen = scars), but under the skin and last 1-2 years, giving a plump effect (to my knowledge) which then fades.
My goal is to stretch my lateral canthus via injection under eyes, laterally almost to the furtherest point of my zygos (though no further, as I don’t want a wider bizygomatic), doing that with say, 3 threads per side, and then 2 threads each side with will be angled upwards, to further accentuate PCT / increase results / increase perceived under eye support.
I asked many clinics and they say they can’t do that particular way

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx